The New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
News on LifeClan ~ SWP 2016
Button for LifeClan Announcement
Button for Plot
Button for Vote
Staff

Administrator

*Smoke*

Moderators

Roo12

Kitty

Retired Administrator and Owner

Mini~
Maps
_
Clans
Click to enlarge
The New Era

Twoleg
Click to enlarge
The New Era
Affiliates
Warrior Clan CatsThe New EraThe New EraThe New Era
Latest topics
» Old friends getting in touch!
Vanillapaw~Thunderclan apprentice~NEEDS A MENTOR Empty26/06/20, 10:07 pm by *Smoke*

» A Life Worth Living and Loving (Private)
Vanillapaw~Thunderclan apprentice~NEEDS A MENTOR Empty05/06/17, 11:03 am by Kit

» Mediterranean Madness (Private; Roo & Smoke)
Vanillapaw~Thunderclan apprentice~NEEDS A MENTOR Empty06/04/17, 05:28 pm by Roo12

» In the Old Clans ~Private: Smoke & Searisha~
Vanillapaw~Thunderclan apprentice~NEEDS A MENTOR Empty29/03/17, 07:32 am by Searisha

» Character Creation Guideline and Forms
Vanillapaw~Thunderclan apprentice~NEEDS A MENTOR Empty09/02/17, 09:45 pm by hollyleaf6610

» ThunderClan Allegiances
Vanillapaw~Thunderclan apprentice~NEEDS A MENTOR Empty09/02/17, 09:29 pm by hollyleaf6610

» Snowfang of Windclan
Vanillapaw~Thunderclan apprentice~NEEDS A MENTOR Empty26/01/17, 03:37 am by Silver

» Hey I'm new (^._.^)_/
Vanillapaw~Thunderclan apprentice~NEEDS A MENTOR Empty22/01/17, 06:25 pm by Roo12

» Hi, I'm new!
Vanillapaw~Thunderclan apprentice~NEEDS A MENTOR Empty01/01/17, 05:59 pm by Searisha

» Starlingpaw of ShadowClan
Vanillapaw~Thunderclan apprentice~NEEDS A MENTOR Empty01/01/17, 09:20 am by Searisha

Vanillapaw~Thunderclan apprentice~NEEDS A MENTOR

2 posters

Go down

Vanillapaw~Thunderclan apprentice~NEEDS A MENTOR Empty Vanillapaw~Thunderclan apprentice~NEEDS A MENTOR

Post by Kit 19/09/14, 03:26 pm

Vanillapaw~Thunderclan apprentice~NEEDS A MENTOR Vanill10

Name: "Hello, my name is Vanillapaw!"
Vanillakit::Vanillapaw::Vanillabean

Female

7 moons

Clan: "Duh, Thunderclan!"
Thunderclan

Apprentice

Appearance:

Vanillapaw is an adorable cat with beautiful pale green eyes. She has creamy, short fur that frames her body nicely. Her paws, nose, ears, and tail are a reddish brown color, as well as three stripes on her forehead. The she-cat is slender with long legs and a long tail.

Personality:

Vanillapaw is such a kind cat, one of the sweetest you'll meet. She is such a giver and cheers up most of the people she meets with ease. Although she is kind, she is very insecure and prefers to stay quiet. She is observant and tends to talk a lot to her friends, since she holds in thoughts.

Crush: Nobody

Mate: Nobody

Kits: None

Family: Deceased
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Vanillapaw~Thunderclan apprentice~NEEDS A MENTOR Empty Re: Vanillapaw~Thunderclan apprentice~NEEDS A MENTOR

Post by Kit 22/09/14, 07:49 pm

Finished! Sorry about its crappy shortness it is such a lousy excuse for a form. I was trying to make it all nice and long and advanced but low muse cut in.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Vanillapaw~Thunderclan apprentice~NEEDS A MENTOR Empty Re: Vanillapaw~Thunderclan apprentice~NEEDS A MENTOR

Post by Feralclaw 22/09/14, 07:51 pm

My muse hates me kit dont worry about it. I go to drastic measures for drama sometimes D:
Feralclaw
Feralclaw

Location : I am the madness in the deepest regions of your mind unable to come to this mortal plain

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down