The New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
News on LifeClan ~ SWP 2016
Button for LifeClan Announcement
Button for Plot
Button for Vote
Staff

Administrator

*Smoke*

Moderators

Roo12

Kitty

Retired Administrator and Owner

Mini~
Maps
_
Clans
Click to enlarge
The New Era

Twoleg
Click to enlarge
The New Era
Affiliates
Warrior Clan CatsThe New EraThe New EraThe New Era
Latest topics
» Old friends getting in touch!
Killer- Unpredictable Warrior Of Bloodclan Empty26/06/20, 10:07 pm by *Smoke*

» A Life Worth Living and Loving (Private)
Killer- Unpredictable Warrior Of Bloodclan Empty05/06/17, 11:03 am by Kit

» Mediterranean Madness (Private; Roo & Smoke)
Killer- Unpredictable Warrior Of Bloodclan Empty06/04/17, 05:28 pm by Roo12

» In the Old Clans ~Private: Smoke & Searisha~
Killer- Unpredictable Warrior Of Bloodclan Empty29/03/17, 07:32 am by Searisha

» Character Creation Guideline and Forms
Killer- Unpredictable Warrior Of Bloodclan Empty09/02/17, 09:45 pm by hollyleaf6610

» ThunderClan Allegiances
Killer- Unpredictable Warrior Of Bloodclan Empty09/02/17, 09:29 pm by hollyleaf6610

» Snowfang of Windclan
Killer- Unpredictable Warrior Of Bloodclan Empty26/01/17, 03:37 am by Silver

» Hey I'm new (^._.^)_/
Killer- Unpredictable Warrior Of Bloodclan Empty22/01/17, 06:25 pm by Roo12

» Hi, I'm new!
Killer- Unpredictable Warrior Of Bloodclan Empty01/01/17, 05:59 pm by Searisha

» Starlingpaw of ShadowClan
Killer- Unpredictable Warrior Of Bloodclan Empty01/01/17, 09:20 am by Searisha

Killer- Unpredictable Warrior Of Bloodclan

2 posters

Go down

Killer- Unpredictable Warrior Of Bloodclan Empty Killer- Unpredictable Warrior Of Bloodclan

Post by *Smoke* 01/05/13, 03:43 am

Snarekit
Snarepaw
Killer

Clan
Bloodclan

Rank
Warrior

Appearance -Picture-
Killer- Unpredictable Warrior Of Bloodclan Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRuxImJfBfbBY87_Rt4mbZrLS1l114Qblv_OR7IifR4GCw9yeQUjw

Appearance -Long Description-
This tom has pitch black fur like shown in the picture above and his eyes are the same light yellow. In between his shoulders is a large X shaped scar with no fur since it was dragged off with the claws the horrible scratches came with. On the very tip of his tail is a more burgundy color that is so dark it appears red. Killer is leanly and strongly built; like every clan-born cat. Because of that, if he ever tenses up you will see his large muscles and long flexed claws. His only scars aren't only the two on his chest, though. He has small marks covering from nose-tip to tail-tip but is still considered to be handsome by she-cats. When around strangers and enemies, his good-looking face is arrogant and reclusive, while around friends he has a friendly aura around him.

Personality -Traits-
Quick-Thinker
Fierce
Brave
Patient
Violent
Curious
Self-Sacrificing
Strategic
Clever
Loyal
Weird
Funny
Neurotic

Personality -Reputation & What He's Really Like-
- Flirty, Geniuosly Smart, Strong, Shameless, Loner, Still Follows Warrior Code, believes in Starclan, Hates Every Clan -Thunderclan in particular-, Merciless, Loyal, Still Heartbroken From Incidence (His Dead Mate)
- Very Smart, Strong, Starclan Believer, Prefers Warrior Code In Bloodclan, Is Bi-Polar, Very Loyal to Bloodclan, Still Has Traits From His Ex-Clan (Thunderclan), Curious, Heart Is Sometimes In The Right Place, Vengeful, Merciless In Battle, Misses Incidence But Is No Longer Hurt From Her Absence

Personality -Long Description-

Killer has become a very random and odd cat, and no one knows why. Some think it's because his anger has finally faded and he is simply the cat he was before he joined Bloodclan, others think he's plain and simply lost his mind. In truth, he's mostly just a kit at heart. He is ready to protect, defend, and go on the offense when needed but otherwise he's a large goof-ball. He has just figured out that he loves to prank and will often do his worst on Cotton and Storm, his 2 closest friends. He'll rant on and on for hours if you don't stop him and if he loses his temper then he becomes.. the old Killer.

Personality -Likes/Dislikes-
+Winning Battles
+A good joke
+Hunting
+Other smart cats
+Starclan
+Bloodclan

-His late sister
-Liars
-Travelling herbs
-Enemy cats with dog claws
-Waking early
-Thunderclan
-His mother
-Lack of true order in Bloodclan

Personality -Mental Disorders-
PTSD
Trust Issues
-No Longer Violently Active-
Bipolar

Family
Mother is alive; Killed His Father In Battle; Sister Was Killed By Massacre (Treepaw), Brother is Part Of The Tribe (Paw That Hunts When The Mountain Does/Mount)

Last edited by *ѕмσкє* on 14/09/13, 05:33 pm; edited 3 times in total
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Location : CONTACT ME THROUGH MY E-MAIL FOR IMMEDIATE RESPONSE :)

http://newerarp.forumotion.com/u31

Back to top Go down

Killer- Unpredictable Warrior Of Bloodclan Empty Re: Killer- Unpredictable Warrior Of Bloodclan

Post by *Smoke* 04/05/13, 09:51 pm

Bump
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Killer- Unpredictable Warrior Of Bloodclan Empty Re: Killer- Unpredictable Warrior Of Bloodclan

Post by Mini~ 04/05/13, 09:57 pm

Damn it D< I really though I accepted all these threads

Accepted! Sorry Smokey :p
Mini~
Mini~
Administrator

https://thenewera.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 04/05/13, 09:58 pm

Lol, it's okie. Nice face you got there D< Where'd you get it from xD Jkjk
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mini~ 04/05/13, 11:15 pm

*Smoke* wrote:

Snarekit
Snarepaw
Killer

Clan
Bloodclan
Rank
Warrior (Wanted: Deputy)

Appearance -Picture-
Killer- Unpredictable Warrior Of Bloodclan Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRuxImJfBfbBY87_Rt4mbZrLS1l114Qblv_OR7IifR4GCw9yeQUjw
(Has Large X-Shaped Scar On Chest With Barely Any Fur)
Appearance -Long Description-
Killer has pitch black fur that's short and scraggly, light brown eyes, an X shaped scar on his chest that is placed inbetween his shoulders, while the tip of his tail is burgundy and looks red. He has a sleek yet strong build that all clan-born cats have, so if he ever tenses up you can see his muscles, and incredibly long claws. Has loads of scars all over his body, but is still considered very handsome by she-cats. He has a reclusive and arrogant look when around non-friends but when hanging out with good-friends he has a very friendly and relaxed aura around him.

Personality -Traits-
Quick-Thinker
Fierce
Brave
Patient
Violent
Curious
Self-Sacrificing
Strategic
Clever
Loyal

Weird

Funny

Neurotic

Personality -Reputation & What He's Really Like-
- Flirty, Geniuosly Smart, Strong, Shameless, Loner, Still Follows Warrior Code, believes in Starclan, Hates Every Clan -Thunderclan in particular-, Merciless, Loyal, Still Heartbroken From Incidence (His Dead Mate)
- Very Smart, Strong, Starclan Believer, Prefers Warrior Code In Bloodclan, Is Bi-Polar, Very Loyal to Bloodclan, Still Has Traits From His Ex-Clan (Thunderclan), Curious, Heart Is Sometimes In The Right Place, Vengeful, Merciless In Battle, Misses Incidence But Is No Longer Hurt From Her Absence

Personality -Long Description-

Killer has become a very random and odd cat, and no one knows why. Some think it's because his anger has finally faded and he is simply the cat he was before he joined Bloodclan, others think he's plain and simply lost his mind. In truth, he's mostly just a kit at heart. He is ready to protect, defend, and go on the offense when needed but otherwise he's a large goof-ball. He has just figured out that he loves to prank and will often do his worst on Cotton and Storm, his 2 closest friends. He'll rant on and on for hours if you don't stop him and if he loses his temper then he becomes.. the old Killer.

Personality -Likes/Dislikes-
+Winning Battles
+A good joke
+Hunting
+Other smart cats
+Starclan
+Bloodclan

-His late sister
-Liars
-Travelling herbs
-Enemy cats with dog claws
-Waking early
-Thunderclan
-His mother
-Lack of true order in Bloodclan

Personality -Mental Disorders-
PTSD
Trust Issues
-No Longer Violently Active-

Bi-Polar

Family
Mother is alive; Killed His Father In Battle; Sister Was Killed By Massacre (Treepaw), Brother is Part Of The Tribe (Paw That Hunts When The Mountain Does/Mount)

Heeeyyyyyyyy :3

I was thinking about your bio and reading over it again. Your personality looks good, but your appearance is choppy and a bit hard to understand .3. I don't intend to be mean, I'm just picky with these things since I've been rping for a while xD. I rewrote to give you an idea about how to make your work less choppy

Killer has short, scraggly black fur, while the tip of his tail is burgundy and looks red. his eyes are light brown and he has a sleek yet strong build that all clan-born cats have, so if he ever tenses up you can see his well-framed muscles. Killer has many scars all over his body, along with an X-shaped scar on his chest. But despite his war markings; he is still considered a handsome tom. He has a reclusive and arrogant look when around strangers but when hanging out with good-friends he has a very friendly and relaxed aura around him.

Mini~
Mini~
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 04/05/13, 11:33 pm

Alrighty :) I'll fix that
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mini~ 04/05/13, 11:49 pm

;3
Mini~
Mini~
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 16/06/13, 07:30 am

Bump. Making him step down as deputy so I can do something with Klaus :3
Kind of like how I killed Moonleaf when I wanted to make him deputy.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down