The New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
News on LifeClan ~ SWP 2016
Button for LifeClan Announcement
Button for Plot
Button for Vote
Staff

Administrator

*Smoke*

Moderators

Roo12

Kitty

Retired Administrator and Owner

Mini~
Maps
_
Clans
Click to enlarge
The New Era

Twoleg
Click to enlarge
The New Era
Affiliates
Warrior Clan CatsThe New EraThe New EraThe New Era
Latest topics
» Old friends getting in touch!
Killer~ Young, Fearless Leader Of BloodClan (Re-Do) Empty26/06/20, 10:07 pm by *Smoke*

» A Life Worth Living and Loving (Private)
Killer~ Young, Fearless Leader Of BloodClan (Re-Do) Empty05/06/17, 11:03 am by Kit

» Mediterranean Madness (Private; Roo & Smoke)
Killer~ Young, Fearless Leader Of BloodClan (Re-Do) Empty06/04/17, 05:28 pm by Roo12

» In the Old Clans ~Private: Smoke & Searisha~
Killer~ Young, Fearless Leader Of BloodClan (Re-Do) Empty29/03/17, 07:32 am by Searisha

» Character Creation Guideline and Forms
Killer~ Young, Fearless Leader Of BloodClan (Re-Do) Empty09/02/17, 09:45 pm by hollyleaf6610

» ThunderClan Allegiances
Killer~ Young, Fearless Leader Of BloodClan (Re-Do) Empty09/02/17, 09:29 pm by hollyleaf6610

» Snowfang of Windclan
Killer~ Young, Fearless Leader Of BloodClan (Re-Do) Empty26/01/17, 03:37 am by Silver

» Hey I'm new (^._.^)_/
Killer~ Young, Fearless Leader Of BloodClan (Re-Do) Empty22/01/17, 06:25 pm by Roo12

» Hi, I'm new!
Killer~ Young, Fearless Leader Of BloodClan (Re-Do) Empty01/01/17, 05:59 pm by Searisha

» Starlingpaw of ShadowClan
Killer~ Young, Fearless Leader Of BloodClan (Re-Do) Empty01/01/17, 09:20 am by Searisha

Killer~ Young, Fearless Leader Of BloodClan (Re-Do)

3 posters

Go down

Killer~ Young, Fearless Leader Of BloodClan (Re-Do) Empty Killer~ Young, Fearless Leader Of BloodClan (Re-Do)

Post by *Smoke* 22/09/13, 09:11 pm

Snarekit

Snarepaw

Killer~ Young, Fearless Leader Of BloodClan (Re-Do) 9k=

Male

28 Moons

Clan

BloodClan

Rank

Leader

Friends

Klaus

Cotton

Tower

Enemies

Halloween

Crush/Mate

N/A

Family

Mother- ThunderClan

Father- Dead

Sister- Dead

Brother- Dead

Half-sister(s)- Both Alive (Birdpaw)

Half-brother- Alive (Snakepaw)

Appearance ~Picture~

Killer~ Young, Fearless Leader Of BloodClan (Re-Do) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSilQs9xtFkWWWvFWtvG8qI4DHeiIjgLIQaR9WxFpZxNXHS-wN8

Killer~ Young, Fearless Leader Of BloodClan (Re-Do) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTZ9PhjZ6q-jm0McQb-U95bUXNZw8_Ng5f-85xq9uHfgjMQfvIPMw

Killer~ Young, Fearless Leader Of BloodClan (Re-Do) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR-WcETW5cwtXmgb0zIi0b6he2pv0GY7Xd41Bl5Fwrzrn-Elodt8Q

Appearance ~Long Description~

Killer is a pitch black tom with a usually rigid collection of muscles underneath. He is lean and slightly tall, as he has grown a bit. His length has also become large- from nose to tail tip he is over 16 leaves (1 1/2 feet). His legs are masculine and claws are extremely long for a no-breed cat. All over his body is the same color- negra. Even his nose and paw pads are the same as his fur, except for a small little area of his body. His tail tip is a burgundy color, making it seem red like blood. His eyes are a piercing yellow, shading depending on his mood.

His X shaped scars have gone- they have left no trace on his chest. He was astounded when one morning he woke up without them. He still has small marks covering from nose-tip to tail-tip but is still considered to be handsome by she-cats. When around strangers and enemies, his good-looking face is arrogant and reclusive, while around friends he has a friendly aura around him.

Persona ~Traits~

Quick-Thinker
Fierce
Brave
Patient
Violent
Curious
Self-Sacrificing
Strategic
Clever
Loyal
Cold
Drifting
Mysterious

Persona ~Long Description~

Ever since the big battle with the Malum, Killer has been different. He killed innocent and evil lives that day- and the frightening thing is that he felt nothing of it. He just couldn't. After that he's been colder, going off on his own training. He's been drifting from his friends, and he doesn't care if they worry about him or not- it's their choice. He still cares about them though, and will act like his old self just to please them.

He has grown more and more respected by BloodClan until he was elected leader by them, since Massacre has been murdered and he was the last deputy. He dedicates himself to leading his clan with as much just and level-headedness he can muster. Which can grow to be quite a bit, since he was given the perfect herb to keep his bi-polar problems at bay. His emotions and moods are no longer out of his grasp. He has a leash around them and keeps them folded inside of himself. He often seems merciless and cruel, but he believes in fairness and integrity. He still secretly follows the Warrior Code as much as possible, even after all this time. 

Persona ~Reputation~

Flirty, Geniuosly Smart, Strong, Shameless, Loner, Still Follows Warrior Code, Believes In Starclan, Hates Every Clan -Thunderclan in particular-, Merciless, Cold, Cruel, Once was Crazy

Persona ~Reality~

Very Smart, Strong, Starclan Believer, Prefers Warrior Code In Bloodclan, Is Bi-Polar, Very Loyal to Bloodclan, Still Has Traits From His Ex-Clan (Thunderclan), Curious, Heart Is Sometimes In The Right Place, Vengeful, Merciless, Misses Incidence But Is No Longer Hurt From Her Absence, Cold, Once Was Crazy

Persona ~Likes/Dislikes~

+Winning Battles
+A good joke
+Hunting
+Other smart cats
+Starclan
+Bloodclan
-His late sister
-Liars
-Travelling herbs
-Enemy cats with dog claws
-Waking early
-Thunderclan
-His mother
-Lack of true order in Bloodclan

Persona ~Mental Disorders~

Bi-Polar (Has Daily Herb To Help)

~History~

(Warning; Very Vulgar)

When Snarekit was born, he had two others follow right after him. Huntkit and Treekit. He hated the latter. Hated her with all his might. She was his parent's favorite- the spotlight stealer. When they grew up to the age of 6 moons his hate only grew more. Treepaw became the medicine cat apprentice of ThunderClan, making the whole clan love her. Snarepaw was only the meager older brother who was said to copy off of her. Huntkit was just a normal cat- something he was also jealous of.

One night, an attack came. Not from another forest clan, or even a group of loners. But BloodClan. They had busted through the entrance in the middle of the night when Snarepaw was barely 7 moons. His father, Huntpaw, and Snarepaw immediately joined the fight. Treepaw just sat near the leader's den, scared out of her mind. She was shivering, praying to StarClan nothing would happen to her. The rock behind her became splattered with blood- her blood. The one and only Massacre had ran up to her when she was cowering into herself, not truly aware of her surroundings. He had flicked his wrist over her throat and Snarepaw stopped to see the life drain from her eyes. He loved every second of it.

This act, however, confused a fellow ThunderClanner and he was attacked by his own father. Snarling out curse words that best not be repeated, his father recognized who he was and tried to jump off of him. But just as he was about to say 'sorry', the same thing happened to him as Treepaw. 4 long scratches were flicked across his throat and blood poured out in every direction.

Snarepaw smiled cruelly at the now laying and limp body of his father, and he began to fight once more. But no longer was it for ThunderClan- he began attacking his own clanmates. Several died under his paw and was savoring every moment.

When the battle was beginning to diminish and BloodClan began to retreat, as they had had their fill, he followed them to their camp. He was welcomed with open arms by Massacre and was highly respected and liked in BloodClan- he felt as though he was at home, and soon he got a new name; Killer.

A few moons later, on an everyday patrol, he met a new cat from many journeys away. Her name was Cotton, an herb keeper of a sort. They soon grew close- best friends in a matter of only weeks. This was not long before the death of his almost-mate, Incidence. Cotton reminded him of her and promised to himself that he would protect her. Soon enough, Cotton became the BloodClan medicine cat and he didn't need to worry about her as much.

He was elected deputy when he was barely 18 moons old- Massacre had said he was the only cat he could possibly trust, and Killer knew why. This was BloodClan after all.

When the Malum arose, he had the displeasure of meeting the Rouge when she was barely a kitten. He turned her away from BloodClan, not allowing her to join. He didn't want to ruin such a young and pure life. But, hundreds of lives would be on his paws. Rouge grew up to be merciless and foul, like he had been at her age. He slightly grew out of it, but he still had remnants of himself on that cold and evil Leaffall night- the night he had killed his father.

When the battle of the Malum was only weeks away, he declined from deputy. He had become bi-polar and feared for his own clanmate's lives.  He was an ordinary warrior now, and he loved it. That very night, when he was walking around just relaxing and feeling the duties of a deputy being lifted from his shoulders, he met his brother; Huntpaw. His name had changed though. The Paw That Hunts When The Mountain Does. He had joined to scared group of the Tribe. He was furious- so furious, he had thrown him into the Thunderpath. His brother was smashed by an overly large monster. Splattered with his own blood once again, Killer retreated back to camp.

After the battle he had become different- more pulled away, drifting. He grew taller, longer, and stronger. He also became smarter. He was once again highly respected in his clan.

Persona ~Theme Song~

You guys ok with the new BloodClan leader? Is he a bit too much? Or no? I can't exactly accept him myself, but I can, so I'm confused. If you guys like him, I'll keep him like this. If not, I'll leave the BloodClan leader position open.

Last edited by *ѕмσкє* on 15/11/13, 08:46 pm; edited 8 times in total
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Location : CONTACT ME THROUGH MY E-MAIL FOR IMMEDIATE RESPONSE :)

http://newerarp.forumotion.com/u31

Back to top Go down

Killer~ Young, Fearless Leader Of BloodClan (Re-Do) Empty Re: Killer~ Young, Fearless Leader Of BloodClan (Re-Do)

Post by *Smoke* 22/09/13, 09:14 pm

Klaus will be joining the Rebellion soon and Bitterstar will be sent to StarClan to help a dilemma up there. I have no HPs now if you guys decide this isn't good ;D
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Killer~ Young, Fearless Leader Of BloodClan (Re-Do) Empty Re: Killer~ Young, Fearless Leader Of BloodClan (Re-Do)

Post by *Smoke* 28/10/13, 10:25 pm

He's BloodClan leader now I guess .-.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by -»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«- 29/10/13, 12:53 am

I'll be BloodClan leader, if you want me to be. :3
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-

Location : it's unknown exactly where the elusive atom thrives. it is suggested somewhere with a large amount of fuego takis, deep inside of the homestuck fandom. send help. and root beer. thank

http://walkingamongrivers.boards.net (Inactive ATM.)

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 29/10/13, 03:21 pm

Nah, I didn't think he was ready to be leader before, but I re-thought about it :3
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by -»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«- 29/10/13, 04:38 pm

Mmk.
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-

Location : it's unknown exactly where the elusive atom thrives. it is suggested somewhere with a large amount of fuego takis, deep inside of the homestuck fandom. send help. and root beer. thank

http://walkingamongrivers.boards.net (Inactive ATM.)

Back to top Go down

Post by megarin 29/10/13, 08:28 pm

Hmmm.
I should put Cotton and Bumblestar back into play for a bit.
They never met and they are related.
Maybe they aren't completely dead, yet.
I actually have some ideas I've been meaning to share with you, Smoke.
I'll PM you when I have time.
megarin
megarin

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 14/11/13, 05:54 pm

Bump :3
KarKat, look at this form please.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down