The New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
News on LifeClan ~ SWP 2016
Button for LifeClan Announcement
Button for Plot
Button for Vote
Staff

Administrator

*Smoke*

Moderators

Roo12

Kitty

Retired Administrator and Owner

Mini~
Maps
_
Clans
Click to enlarge
The New Era

Twoleg
Click to enlarge
The New Era
Affiliates
Warrior Clan CatsThe New EraThe New EraThe New Era
Latest topics
» Old friends getting in touch!
Icestar~RiverClan Leader~HP Form Empty26/06/20, 10:07 pm by *Smoke*

» A Life Worth Living and Loving (Private)
Icestar~RiverClan Leader~HP Form Empty05/06/17, 11:03 am by Kit

» Mediterranean Madness (Private; Roo & Smoke)
Icestar~RiverClan Leader~HP Form Empty06/04/17, 05:28 pm by Roo12

» In the Old Clans ~Private: Smoke & Searisha~
Icestar~RiverClan Leader~HP Form Empty29/03/17, 07:32 am by Searisha

» Character Creation Guideline and Forms
Icestar~RiverClan Leader~HP Form Empty09/02/17, 09:45 pm by hollyleaf6610

» ThunderClan Allegiances
Icestar~RiverClan Leader~HP Form Empty09/02/17, 09:29 pm by hollyleaf6610

» Snowfang of Windclan
Icestar~RiverClan Leader~HP Form Empty26/01/17, 03:37 am by Silver

» Hey I'm new (^._.^)_/
Icestar~RiverClan Leader~HP Form Empty22/01/17, 06:25 pm by Roo12

» Hi, I'm new!
Icestar~RiverClan Leader~HP Form Empty01/01/17, 05:59 pm by Searisha

» Starlingpaw of ShadowClan
Icestar~RiverClan Leader~HP Form Empty01/01/17, 09:20 am by Searisha

Icestar~RiverClan Leader~HP Form

2 posters

Go down

Icestar~RiverClan Leader~HP Form Empty Icestar~RiverClan Leader~HP Form

Post by Guest 07/05/13, 04:48 pm

Icekit
Icepaw
Iceshadow
Icestar
Icestar~RiverClan Leader~HP Form 9k=

Clan:
RiverClan

*Wanted* Leader

Appearance:
Icestar is a light grey pelted she-cat with light blue eyes. Her eyes are very light compared to normal cats with aqua colored eyes, thus giving her the prefix 'Ice'. She has long white whiskers and white ears. She is normal heighted for a RiverClan cat but her tail is longer than most. Her nose is a soft grey with black along the edges of it. Her fur may look short but it is very thick to help her stay warm when fishing. Her claws are also abnormally long, which she uses in battle more often than not. When angered, her eyes become an almost white version of the blue hue they usually are. She does have scars, but her thick pelt covers most of them so the only one you can see is the scar running down her spine where there is little fur, if not any at all.

Personality:
Icestar, when around her own clan, is a very nice and caring she-cat that is soft on kits and elders. She would easily give away all of her 9 lives to save her clan from danger or peril. But if you're a stranger or from another clan -half RiverClan or not- her name comes in to play. She can be cruel to those not in RiverClan and her cats are fine with that since she's considered one of the best leader's they'd ever had. Icestar could honestly not care less about the other 3 clans- she'd skip a gathering if she could! She is fairly protective over the young and old, since when she was a young warrior she lost her 2 kits, Stripekit and Waterkit, to a fox who had broken into the nursery. Her mate died not long after and her eyes have always seemed a bit paler since then. She faces danger without putting her clan in the middle of it as much as possible, making her highly respected by the other clans even though she doesn't liked them. She'd rather die than see one of her clanmates become evil.

Traits:
Protective
Clan-Oriented
Humorous
Respectful
Clever & Strong
Strategist
Careful
Selfless
Motherly
Fierce
Cunning

Crush/Mate:
Dead/NA

Friends:
Icestar Isn't Particularly Close With Anyone

Likes & Dislikes:
+Chirping Birds
+Shells
+Times Of Peace
+RiverClan
+Fish
+Kits & Elders
+Loyalists
-Nightmares
-Betrayal
-Threats
-Other Clans
-Twolegs

Past:
When she was known as Icekit, Icestar was quite adventurous. She constantly left camp to play in the river, or to spy on other clans. She even found her way into the ThunderClan camp once! Of course, she was let off with a stern warning but that was when she learned to not like the other clans. At the time, ThunderClan had a prisoner who had been hunting in their territory. When the current ThunderClan leader had been deputy, their leader had given the order to kill and Icekit had watched silently. In complete horror and shock, she numbly walked back to her own camp and only told her best friend what had happened.
After Icekit became an apprentice, she learned every fighting tactic and perfected them. She even made a few of her own, which she has taught her own apprentice's in the past. In secrecy, she was actually preparing to fight ThunderClan because she thought they'd lost their minds. When she went to her first gathering, the leader was dead and the deputy had taken her place. She calmed down a bit but has never really softened up on ThunderClan.
When she became a warrior known as Iceshadow, she was the best fighter in the clan -still is, too. After she'd had two apprentices and they both became very good fighters and listeners, her leader appointed Iceshadow deputy. Being only 24 Moons at the time, she'd been fairly surprised and honored. When she spoke to her clan she had said, "I promise to look after this clan, even when I join Starclan I will watch our borders. When she had found out she was pregnant with her best friend/mate's kits, she'd been excited. They'd been born and Iceshadow had fallen in love with the little tom and she-cat. One day, a fox came in and decided they would make a good snack, when they were almost 4 moons old. She'd been crushed, and soon after on a patrol border their group had run into a ThunderClan patrol and a fight had started. Her mate had perished in the battle. And she became even more crushed. She eventually got over it, but she has never been the same.
When her leader died, Iceshadow made the journey to the Moonfalls sadly. She'd liked her leader and had been sad to see him go. But during her ceremony, she saw her kits and mate, completely happy in Starclan. When she came back to camp she'd been more lively than ever. She just got her nine lives a moon ago, so she is still a fairly young leader, and her story is still being written.

Back to top Go down

Icestar~RiverClan Leader~HP Form Empty Re: Icestar~RiverClan Leader~HP Form

Post by Mini~ 07/05/13, 05:20 pm

Accepted! I feel like her and My Shockstar would butt heads xD
Mini~
Mini~
Administrator

https://thenewera.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07/05/13, 05:41 pm

XD yeah who knows? Thanks for accepting by the way :)

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 07/05/13, 05:45 pm

Interesting past :D Maybe she would make a good enemy for Layla/Rouge....
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Location : CONTACT ME THROUGH MY E-MAIL FOR IMMEDIATE RESPONSE :)

http://newerarp.forumotion.com/u31

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 13/05/13, 08:14 pm

Oh yeah, she'd make a great enemy for Rouge. But it's a no no for her being Rouge's executer. I have that planned already >:3
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Location : CONTACT ME THROUGH MY E-MAIL FOR IMMEDIATE RESPONSE :)

http://newerarp.forumotion.com/u31

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25/06/13, 12:43 am

Lol, I didn't guess that it would be Massacre xD

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down