The New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
News on LifeClan ~ SWP 2016
Button for LifeClan Announcement
Button for Plot
Button for Vote
Staff

Administrator

*Smoke*

Moderators

Roo12

Kitty

Retired Administrator and Owner

Mini~
Maps
_
Clans
Click to enlarge
The New Era

Twoleg
Click to enlarge
The New Era
Affiliates
Warrior Clan CatsThe New EraThe New EraThe New Era
Latest topics
» Old friends getting in touch!
ѕтσηє¢ℓαω~ αмвιтισυѕ тнυη∂єя¢ℓαηηєя {Deputy Form & Updated} Empty26/06/20, 10:07 pm by *Smoke*

» A Life Worth Living and Loving (Private)
ѕтσηє¢ℓαω~ αмвιтισυѕ тнυη∂єя¢ℓαηηєя {Deputy Form & Updated} Empty05/06/17, 11:03 am by Kit

» Mediterranean Madness (Private; Roo & Smoke)
ѕтσηє¢ℓαω~ αмвιтισυѕ тнυη∂єя¢ℓαηηєя {Deputy Form & Updated} Empty06/04/17, 05:28 pm by Roo12

» In the Old Clans ~Private: Smoke & Searisha~
ѕтσηє¢ℓαω~ αмвιтισυѕ тнυη∂єя¢ℓαηηєя {Deputy Form & Updated} Empty29/03/17, 07:32 am by Searisha

» Character Creation Guideline and Forms
ѕтσηє¢ℓαω~ αмвιтισυѕ тнυη∂єя¢ℓαηηєя {Deputy Form & Updated} Empty09/02/17, 09:45 pm by hollyleaf6610

» ThunderClan Allegiances
ѕтσηє¢ℓαω~ αмвιтισυѕ тнυη∂єя¢ℓαηηєя {Deputy Form & Updated} Empty09/02/17, 09:29 pm by hollyleaf6610

» Snowfang of Windclan
ѕтσηє¢ℓαω~ αмвιтισυѕ тнυη∂єя¢ℓαηηєя {Deputy Form & Updated} Empty26/01/17, 03:37 am by Silver

» Hey I'm new (^._.^)_/
ѕтσηє¢ℓαω~ αмвιтισυѕ тнυη∂єя¢ℓαηηєя {Deputy Form & Updated} Empty22/01/17, 06:25 pm by Roo12

» Hi, I'm new!
ѕтσηє¢ℓαω~ αмвιтισυѕ тнυη∂єя¢ℓαηηєя {Deputy Form & Updated} Empty01/01/17, 05:59 pm by Searisha

» Starlingpaw of ShadowClan
ѕтσηє¢ℓαω~ αмвιтισυѕ тнυη∂єя¢ℓαηηєя {Deputy Form & Updated} Empty01/01/17, 09:20 am by Searisha

ѕтσηє¢ℓαω~ αмвιтισυѕ тнυη∂єя¢ℓαηηєя {Deputy Form & Updated}

Go down

ѕтσηє¢ℓαω~ αмвιтισυѕ тнυη∂єя¢ℓαηηєя {Deputy Form & Updated} Empty ѕтσηє¢ℓαω~ αмвιтισυѕ тнυη∂єя¢ℓαηηєя {Deputy Form & Updated}

Post by *Smoke* 14/11/13, 04:19 pm

Stonekit
Stonepaw
ѕтσηє¢ℓαω~ αмвιтισυѕ тнυη∂єя¢ℓαηηєя {Deputy Form & Updated} Backgr10

{Age}
29 Moons
{Season Born}
Leafbare

{Gender}
Male
{Sexuality}
Straight, Though He Doesn't Think About It Much

{Clan}
ThunderClan

{Rank}
(Mentor) Soon-To-Be-Deputy

{Apprentice}
Bearpaw

{Friends}
Loner {None, Does Not Like Company Of Others}

{Enemies}
Many, Later Revealed

{Family}
Father~ Forestfang {Deceased}
Mother~ Flamestripe {Deceased}
Sister~ Gingerstep {Alive}

{Appearance: Picture}
 ѕтσηє¢ℓαω~ αмвιтισυѕ тнυη∂єя¢ℓαηηєя {Deputy Form & Updated} Stonec10

{Appearance: Long Description}
Stoneclaw is a very tall, muscular and lean tom with a dark grey tabby coat.  The stripes are on his back mostly, black as night. He has scars on his flank from being the first to charge in battle, though he has never lost a fight many have left their mark on him. He has wide blazing yellow eyes, just like Tigerstar. His appearance, except for his coat color, is exactly like the dreadful Dark Forester, including long and sharp front claws and fangs.

{Persona: Long Description}
Stoneclaw is a very ambitious tom, who loves ThunderClan, even if he doesn't show it. He strives to be the best, but will not try and crush others on purpose to do so. He's a lot like Tigerstar, but unlike the horrid ShadowClan leader, he cares for others. He just doesn't let them know it.
He is a very tough cookie. Insults, threats, torture, it doesn't matter; he ignores it. He doesn't care for it. If you actually cause him pain, he'll be a bit pissed though. So don't get on his bad side. It's not a very good idea, since he is a lot more like Tigerstar when he is angry.
For those in need of a shoulder to cry on, Stoneclaw is a sturdy rock that can comfort you well. He doesn't like it when others are unhappy, or scared, so he will awkwardly try and make them feel better but only if he is close to them. And he is no longer close to anyone, since the ones closest to him passed in the Malum battle. His parents raised him to be who he is now, and he was only truly kind to them. Even if his father was a sarcastic and slightly cold tom, and his mother a pushy and treated him like a baby even when he became a warrior.

{Persona: Likes/Dislikes}
+Being Alone
+Battle-Training
+ThunderClan
+Dreaming
+The Forest
+His Late Parents
-The Dark Forest
-Being Compared To Tigerstar
-When Cats Ignore Him
-Being Degraded
-Being Called Weak
-Insults Of His Parents
{Persona: History}
Stoneclaw has been alive in more than one life. He's become less and less evil over the generations in which he was reborn, as StarClan is trying to make him a good cat as he used to be. His previous names are as follow:
Stripeblaze
Goldentail
Brownheart
Tigerclaw {Tigerstar}
Hearthfire
Tigershadow
Greyvine
Stormfang
{Current Name} Stoneclaw
StarClan are about to lose hope with him, though they have the smallest slither of it for this reincarnation of him, Stoneclaw. But they are unsure and will continue putting him through tests until he ends up amongst their ranks.
{Persona: Theme Song}

Last edited by *ѕмσкє* on 26/04/14, 05:40 pm; edited 3 times in total
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Location : CONTACT ME THROUGH MY E-MAIL FOR IMMEDIATE RESPONSE :)

http://newerarp.forumotion.com/u31

Back to top Go down

ѕтσηє¢ℓαω~ αмвιтισυѕ тнυη∂єя¢ℓαηηєя {Deputy Form & Updated} Empty Re: ѕтσηє¢ℓαω~ αмвιтισυѕ тнυη∂єя¢ℓαηηєя {Deputy Form & Updated}

Post by *Smoke* 24/11/13, 04:35 pm

Bump (sort of).
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

ѕтσηє¢ℓαω~ αмвιтισυѕ тнυη∂єя¢ℓαηηєя {Deputy Form & Updated} Empty Re: ѕтσηє¢ℓαω~ αмвιтισυѕ тнυη∂єя¢ℓαηηєя {Deputy Form & Updated}

Post by *Smoke* 24/11/13, 04:42 pm

Wow, just now realizing this isn't my best piece of art. I'll upgrade his bio A LOT when I get home :3
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 02/12/13, 07:41 pm

'Tis updated for the season
Falalalalala XD
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down