The New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
News on LifeClan ~ SWP 2016
Button for LifeClan Announcement
Button for Plot
Button for Vote
Staff

Administrator

*Smoke*

Moderators

Roo12

Kitty

Retired Administrator and Owner

Mini~
Maps
_
Clans
Click to enlarge
The New Era

Twoleg
Click to enlarge
The New Era
Affiliates
Warrior Clan CatsThe New EraThe New EraThe New Era
Latest topics
» Old friends getting in touch!
nyumbani tamu nyumbani (home sweet home) ~private, me and Smoke~ - Page 3 Empty26/06/20, 10:07 pm by *Smoke*

» A Life Worth Living and Loving (Private)
nyumbani tamu nyumbani (home sweet home) ~private, me and Smoke~ - Page 3 Empty05/06/17, 11:03 am by Kit

» Mediterranean Madness (Private; Roo & Smoke)
nyumbani tamu nyumbani (home sweet home) ~private, me and Smoke~ - Page 3 Empty06/04/17, 05:28 pm by Roo12

» In the Old Clans ~Private: Smoke & Searisha~
nyumbani tamu nyumbani (home sweet home) ~private, me and Smoke~ - Page 3 Empty29/03/17, 07:32 am by Searisha

» Character Creation Guideline and Forms
nyumbani tamu nyumbani (home sweet home) ~private, me and Smoke~ - Page 3 Empty09/02/17, 09:45 pm by hollyleaf6610

» ThunderClan Allegiances
nyumbani tamu nyumbani (home sweet home) ~private, me and Smoke~ - Page 3 Empty09/02/17, 09:29 pm by hollyleaf6610

» Snowfang of Windclan
nyumbani tamu nyumbani (home sweet home) ~private, me and Smoke~ - Page 3 Empty26/01/17, 03:37 am by Silver

» Hey I'm new (^._.^)_/
nyumbani tamu nyumbani (home sweet home) ~private, me and Smoke~ - Page 3 Empty22/01/17, 06:25 pm by Roo12

» Hi, I'm new!
nyumbani tamu nyumbani (home sweet home) ~private, me and Smoke~ - Page 3 Empty01/01/17, 05:59 pm by Searisha

» Starlingpaw of ShadowClan
nyumbani tamu nyumbani (home sweet home) ~private, me and Smoke~ - Page 3 Empty01/01/17, 09:20 am by Searisha

nyumbani tamu nyumbani (home sweet home) ~private, me and Smoke~

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

nyumbani tamu nyumbani (home sweet home) ~private, me and Smoke~ - Page 3 Empty Re: nyumbani tamu nyumbani (home sweet home) ~private, me and Smoke~

Post by *Smoke* 02/04/14, 05:44 pm

Ooc: Okiedokie :3

Vale gave Felik a thankful smile. She knew he disliked the 'philanthropist', but neither did she. But he was the only one with that kind of money off the spot that wouldn't put a bullet in either of their heads'.
"Sanaa, if you're okay with this, I think we should talk to Lucas privately on the phone. Also, Felik, before we talk to him, I want to tell you something," Vale said nervously. She needed to improve the hustler's view of the man that would save his father indirectly, otherwise this wouldn't work. And only one piece of information would do it.
She had to tell him he saved her life, even if he couldn't save her unborn child.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Location : CONTACT ME THROUGH MY E-MAIL FOR IMMEDIATE RESPONSE :)

http://newerarp.forumotion.com/u31

Back to top Go down

nyumbani tamu nyumbani (home sweet home) ~private, me and Smoke~ - Page 3 Empty Re: nyumbani tamu nyumbani (home sweet home) ~private, me and Smoke~

Post by Roo12 04/04/14, 11:26 am

Sanaa nodded understandingly, "Okay. But don't be too long."
After his mother had left and returned to his father for sure, Felik turned back to Vale. 
"What is it?" he asked her.
The Hustler had known Valentina for long enough to recognize what she was feeling without her saying anything. She was worried, he could tell. What was she hiding from him?
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 04/04/14, 07:54 pm

"If were going to get help from Lucas, you can't be so... disrespectful to him. He'll know all of your emotions the second he sees your face. If he notices that you hate him, he'll make the tasks harder and longer," Vale started, keeping her voice low so no one else could here.
"He saved my life, Felik. When Josh shot me, it was Lucas who found me. Lucas was the one to comfort me and get me back up in the world. He saved me, even if he couldn't save the future I was going to have," She finished. She didn't entirely want to tell Felik she had been pregnant when Josh had shot her, and that she could never have a child again with dying herself within the first 3 months of pregnancy. It would make things even more complicated than they already were.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 05/04/14, 07:49 am

Felik would've lost it at these words if it weren't for Vale's obvous pain as she spoke them. So, clenching his fists, the Hustler managed to dampen his anger and reply, "I won't get angry. But I'm kissing his boots either. That son of a... Lucas has to respect me too."
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 06/04/14, 08:40 am

"I can't guarantee that, but all I'm asking is that you do not punch him." Or stab him, or shoot him, or beat him..... The list in the thief's mind went on and on of what Felik might want to do to Lucas.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 06/04/14, 11:50 am

"Alright, alright," the Hustler snapped, "Just call the guy."
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 13/04/14, 08:10 pm

Vale gave Felik a relieved look. She grabbed out her un-traceable cell, punched in Lucas' number.
The conversation went by quickly. Lucas was more than happy to oblige to their demands, and sounded like he was dancing in the background. He explained their first mission; there was a bank fifty miles from their location, with some of his own deposits placed inside. A heist was being planned by a few thugs, and Vale and Felik were supposed to take them out before they could take the money.

Ooc: The task is making them sound a bit like action heroes, or at least that's what I was going for xD
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 13/04/14, 08:29 pm

Ooc: That's soooo true XD I'm loving this plot with these guys so far. I was thinking that they could fly Freyer and Sable out to Africa too? I know it sounds kinda silly and a bit unrealistic, but I think it would be cool if they were doing all these missions like one big phycotic family X3

Felik managed to keep his temper under wrapps and his mouth shut for the entirety of the phone conversation, though he did struggle when he heard Lucas's smug voice getting smugger and smugger...
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 13/04/14, 09:31 pm

Ooc: I think towards the end of the missions Lucas gives them, Sable and Frayer should come out to live with the family. Then, Frayer follows the two on one of their missions and gets caught in the cross fire with Sable :3

Once the conversation was over, Vale walked out to where Sanaa was sitting in one of the very cushy hospital seats to tell her they could get the money.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 14/04/14, 07:20 am

Ooc: Yeah, good idea ;3

Felik followed Vale back through to the hospital waiting rooms where his mother was sitting. The 'couple' sat down next to Sanaa to explain to her what was going on.
"We can get the money by doing a few favors for this guy, but it will take us all across the country and we have to leave tomorrow. We have a long way to travel by sunrise."

"I understand," Sanaa said in a relieved tone, "I'm just glad you can get the money. Come on, your father's sleeping now. It's time to go."
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 17/04/14, 12:41 pm

Ooc: alrighty then ;)

Vale followed the two out, her heart pumping almost so loud she thought Felik could hear.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 17/04/14, 12:46 pm

Once out of the hospital, Felik helped his mother into the back seat. Before climbing into the driver's place, The Hustler looked one last time at the great white building, his deep brown eyes gazed up at the window to the room where his father lay.
Felik sighed. He wished he had said goodbye before they left. If he and Vale don't suceed, he may never see his dad again.
Pushing these thoughts aside for now, the young man seated himself in the front, waiting for everyone to be strapped in and ready.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 18/04/14, 10:22 am

Vale walked out with her 'husband' and his mother. She didn't dare look up at the enormous white building. It would be all her fault if the man in room 453 was moved to the morgue, and it was too much for her to process right off the bat.
She walked over to the small car with the mother and son, keeping her head focused on strapping herself in. Masamba will not die. Not on her watch.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 18/04/14, 12:48 pm

Ooc: End of thread? Then we can start with them leaving off in the morning.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 18/04/14, 01:01 pm

Ooc: Yep, end of thread. Who's starting the next? Me? Cause you did start this one.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 18/04/14, 03:28 pm

Ooc: I can start it again if you likeXD
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 22/04/14, 07:51 pm

Ooc: Yesh please ;3
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 23/04/14, 11:37 am

Ooc: Okay, I'll get onto it when I can;3
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3