The New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
News on LifeClan ~ SWP 2016
Button for LifeClan Announcement
Button for Plot
Button for Vote
Staff

Administrator

*Smoke*

Moderators

Roo12

Kitty

Retired Administrator and Owner

Mini~
Maps
_
Clans
Click to enlarge
The New Era

Twoleg
Click to enlarge
The New Era
Affiliates
Warrior Clan CatsThe New EraThe New EraThe New Era
Latest topics
» Old friends getting in touch!
Eaglepaw - apprentice of shadowclan - complete - remake Empty26/06/20, 10:07 pm by *Smoke*

» A Life Worth Living and Loving (Private)
Eaglepaw - apprentice of shadowclan - complete - remake Empty05/06/17, 11:03 am by Kit

» Mediterranean Madness (Private; Roo & Smoke)
Eaglepaw - apprentice of shadowclan - complete - remake Empty06/04/17, 05:28 pm by Roo12

» In the Old Clans ~Private: Smoke & Searisha~
Eaglepaw - apprentice of shadowclan - complete - remake Empty29/03/17, 07:32 am by Searisha

» Character Creation Guideline and Forms
Eaglepaw - apprentice of shadowclan - complete - remake Empty09/02/17, 09:45 pm by hollyleaf6610

» ThunderClan Allegiances
Eaglepaw - apprentice of shadowclan - complete - remake Empty09/02/17, 09:29 pm by hollyleaf6610

» Snowfang of Windclan
Eaglepaw - apprentice of shadowclan - complete - remake Empty26/01/17, 03:37 am by Silver

» Hey I'm new (^._.^)_/
Eaglepaw - apprentice of shadowclan - complete - remake Empty22/01/17, 06:25 pm by Roo12

» Hi, I'm new!
Eaglepaw - apprentice of shadowclan - complete - remake Empty01/01/17, 05:59 pm by Searisha

» Starlingpaw of ShadowClan
Eaglepaw - apprentice of shadowclan - complete - remake Empty01/01/17, 09:20 am by Searisha

Eaglepaw - apprentice of shadowclan - complete - remake

2 posters

Go down

Eaglepaw - apprentice of shadowclan - complete - remake Empty Eaglepaw - apprentice of shadowclan - complete - remake

Post by Kit 19/01/16, 08:41 pm

Eaglepaw - apprentice of shadowclan - complete - remake Ae3fb8b917ac96eb3e918371df9b31dd

~Name~
Eaglekit::Eaglepaw
~Age~
11 moons
~Gender~
Male
~Clan~
Shadowclan
~Rank~
Apprentice
~Mentor~
Phantomtail{Deputy}
~Friends~
Mochapaw{Med. Apprentice}
Pridepaw
~Appearance~
Eaglepaw is a handsome calico with very little white in his fur. His fur ismedium-length and tends to have a more ruffled appearance, since he never bother to really keep in control. Hi eyes are a soft teal colors, that appear a little more blue than green.
~Personality~
Eaglepaw is very caring and never likes to see anyone sad. His response to anyone being said is to cheer them up and help them get over what is going on. He isn't the type of tom to leave someone behind, he is almost fearless at times. He wouldn't question someone older than him, but he isn't afraid to push their buttons. If Eaglepaw is ever angry, he can be very rude to those who try to comfort him and getsvery snappy and sarcastic.
~Crush~
Mocahpaw(ooohh, scandalous)
~Mate~
Not yet
~Kits~
Not yet
~Family~
None{Feel free to make}

Last edited by Kitty on 23/01/16, 12:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Eaglepaw - apprentice of shadowclan - complete - remake Empty Re: Eaglepaw - apprentice of shadowclan - complete - remake

Post by *Smoke* 23/01/16, 11:22 am

So awesome to see Eaglepaw back ;D
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Location : CONTACT ME THROUGH MY E-MAIL FOR IMMEDIATE RESPONSE :)

http://newerarp.forumotion.com/u31

Back to top Go down

Eaglepaw - apprentice of shadowclan - complete - remake Empty Re: Eaglepaw - apprentice of shadowclan - complete - remake

Post by Kit 23/01/16, 12:21 pm

I know right? Sorry about the jacked up picture though, I was too lazy to fix it.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down