The New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
News on LifeClan ~ SWP 2016
Button for LifeClan Announcement
Button for Plot
Button for Vote
Staff

Administrator

*Smoke*

Moderators

Roo12

Kitty

Retired Administrator and Owner

Mini~
Maps
_
Clans
Click to enlarge
The New Era

Twoleg
Click to enlarge
The New Era
Affiliates
Warrior Clan CatsThe New EraThe New EraThe New Era
Latest topics
» Old friends getting in touch!
Winter's grip [Open] Empty26/06/20, 10:07 pm by *Smoke*

» A Life Worth Living and Loving (Private)
Winter's grip [Open] Empty05/06/17, 11:03 am by Kit

» Mediterranean Madness (Private; Roo & Smoke)
Winter's grip [Open] Empty06/04/17, 05:28 pm by Roo12

» In the Old Clans ~Private: Smoke & Searisha~
Winter's grip [Open] Empty29/03/17, 07:32 am by Searisha

» Character Creation Guideline and Forms
Winter's grip [Open] Empty09/02/17, 09:45 pm by hollyleaf6610

» ThunderClan Allegiances
Winter's grip [Open] Empty09/02/17, 09:29 pm by hollyleaf6610

» Snowfang of Windclan
Winter's grip [Open] Empty26/01/17, 03:37 am by Silver

» Hey I'm new (^._.^)_/
Winter's grip [Open] Empty22/01/17, 06:25 pm by Roo12

» Hi, I'm new!
Winter's grip [Open] Empty01/01/17, 05:59 pm by Searisha

» Starlingpaw of ShadowClan
Winter's grip [Open] Empty01/01/17, 09:20 am by Searisha

Winter's grip [Open]

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Winter's grip [Open] Empty Winter's grip [Open]

Post by Guest 05/07/13, 07:55 pm

Winter's grip [Open] F04tbl

Pawsteps could be heard in the forest where her family lived. It was just like yesterday she had started a band of wolves together. So far they were living happily, but sadly a couple days ago they realized that there was an enemy pack next to them. She flicked her long fluffy tail as her light weight kept her from sinking into the ground. Her deep sea blue eyes were filled with memories from her long life as she had many events in her life that were both good and bad. The ground was covered in newly fallen snow and of course the mention of snow reminded her of her name. The Alphess of the Pack of True Ice walked through the territory calmly.

She wasn't there to hunt though, she usually did this when she just wanted to be alone and have time to think, which she always did. The vixen opened her jaws to reveal long ivory hued canines that could easily cut through a windpipe if given the time. She was panting thanks to that she was quite old and not used to being out the entire time. However, she wasn't the kind to give up so easily and usually kept on truckin along. In the distance however, she could smell a herd of caribou in the distance with some smaller deer in the herd as well. Snow knew she couldn't make a meal of that thanks to that she was alone and it took 2-3 full grown wolves to take down a full grown caribou. Where they lived there was always snow, and so her pure white fur disguised her in the terrain, making her almost undetectable by other animals, other than that her scent would give her away.

The Arctic wolf made her way toward a large hill that was almost at the very height where the trees stopped to touch the sky. Her vigilant eyes gazed the area around her, looking for anymore signs of life.

Back to top Go down

Winter's grip [Open] Empty Re: Winter's grip [Open]

Post by *Smoke* 05/07/13, 08:53 pm

Winter's grip [Open] 2Q==
Luna woke up to a prodding in her side and she turned away from it, the snow underneath her slightly shifting as she did. Ah, the snow. It felt so good on her same-colored fur. There was no time she loved more than winter; the season that took up most of the year where her pack lived.
The poking in her side refused to stop, moving from her stomach to her back. Luna's soft blue eyes droopily opened to see what was being so annoying and wasn't surprised to see Andromeda standing there, a perky look on her muzzle. The two of them had been best friends since they were both pups, and were practically inseparable. Andromeda, who preferred to be called Andy, was a gray wolf with brown eyes, a weird mix she had gotten from her parents.
"What?" Luna said, her morning voice slightly deeper than usual. She quickly licked her chops to get rid of it and looked up at Andy. "Your mother went out somewhere. I think you should go with her," The gray wolfette replied.
Luna nodded her tired head and stood up, stretching until she heard a crack in all four legs and her back. Andy made a face. "Why do you do that? It's so weird," She barked.
The white wolfette just smiled and walked away, towards the caribou that was recently caught, took a small bite before throwing some over to Andy. She caught it easily in her mouth and got a muffled 'thanks' out before chowing down.
After finishing the small piece of meat she pulled from the caribou and quickly left camp, following the fresh prints that her mother had probably left behind.
Quietly, Luna stalked behind her mother until she was in a place with no cover. Deciding to finally strike and have a game of play fight, Luna flew out from behind the bush with a big smile on her muzzle and ran to her mother, Snow, ready to tackle her down. This was going to be a lot of fun! She hadn't played like this with her mother in at least a moon.

Winter's grip [Open] Z
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Location : CONTACT ME THROUGH MY E-MAIL FOR IMMEDIATE RESPONSE :)

http://newerarp.forumotion.com/u31

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 05/07/13, 08:59 pm

The somewhat large female heard something behind her and a scent wafed in front of her nose. Ah it was her child all right. A smile spread across her jaws as she knew her pup wanted to play with her. Snow wasn't really in the best of mood thanks to that she was worrying about other stuff that concerned the pack. Her pure white pelt ruffled slightly due to the breeze, but she soon felt a force hit her, and playfully she pretended to be knocked over and fall onto her back.

A chuckle escaped the Alphess's maw as she smiled at Luna. "Ah there you are! Seems you caught me." Snow laughed as she flicked her tail from under her body. Her deep sea blue eyes were gleaming as she let her salmon colored tongue slide out of her jaws and aimed to lick her daughters cheek.

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 05/07/13, 09:07 pm

Luna laughed as she tackled her mother and listened to her words. She soon felt a slimy tongue lick her cheek and she smiled warmly at her mother. Her beautiful ocean eyes became slightly clouded with worry as she saw through her mother's façade.
"Mom, are you ok? You seem a bit... depressed," She barked, stepping off of Snow, letting her get up when she wanted to.
There was nothing more Luna didn't like than bad moods. They killed the fun for everyone, and usually meant something really not good would happen soon. Like when that one elder gave her the evil eye as she was putting a thorn in a random soldiers sleeping spot, and found later that the thorn was moved to hers. That was not a pleasant wake up.

Last edited by *ѕмσкє* on 05/07/13, 09:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 05/07/13, 09:40 pm

The vixen's ears flicked as her daughter moved away from her. Snow never seemed to be able to hide anything from this pup, especially her emotions at that. She flicked her banner and slowly got up, shaking patches of snow from her body as she sat down on her haunches. Her paws were places perfectly in front of her as she let a sigh escape her maw.

"I'm sorry darling, I've just been worried about the other pack that seems to be fairly aggressive and wondering if they will attack sooner or later... Also its been a long winter and the prey seems to be migrating to other places." Snow said with worry in her voice but then realized she was talking to a pup, and not some other soldier or beta in the pack. "What am I saying, you don't need to worry about anything that I've just said. You just need to have a fun time and let me worry about that stuff." A smile spread across her jaws as she knew she didn't want her daughter going off on adventures and try to handle the problems by herself. Again her long tongue slid out of her jaws as she leaned over and aimed to lick the top of the pups head.

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 05/07/13, 09:46 pm

Luna looked at her mother as she spoke. She hadn't known there was another pack nearby. She wondered what they were called. What ranks they had. Why they seemed so aggressive to Snow. Oh well. If she caught one of them being mean to one of her pack mates she would send them to join the dead, without a skip in her heartbeat.
The white wolfette snapped out of her thoughts as she felt her mother's tongue go over her head. "We could always talk to them, see if something's wrong inside of their pack," She barked to her mother.
If you ever met Luna, you'd instantly know she didn't like fighting when she was forced to, other than when it was to protect the ones she loved. She loved her entire pack, just as they loved her. She would easily die for them, but when it came to problems with other packs, she would love to help out as long as nothing bad happened to her or the wolves she would befriend in the other group.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 05/07/13, 09:57 pm

To be honest the thoughtful had never thought about that. She had one of those 'hmmm' moments as she thought for a minute. Maybe the other pack wasn't bad, maybe there was a disease in the pack, or someone was getting out of control. Other than that she was impressed at how mature her daughter was and realized, oh, she got it from her.

"You are one smart puppy." Snow chuckled as she smiled at her daughter. Her eyes however flickered around the area around them. Something wasn't right.

[I'm thinking about having a random wolf jump in, attack them, and then join the back XD]

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 05/07/13, 10:08 pm

"I know," Luna barked cockily, hoping to get a laugh from her mother. She looked up at her mother, finding her surveying the area. She had a confused look in her ocean blue eyes until she sniffed around too.
The white wolfette suddenly went rigid as she looked up from the snow, blanketing the ground. Not to far in front of her was a bramble bush, with a black form behind it. "Mom...." Luna quietly warned, trying to get her mother to look forward.

Ooc: I like that idea too ^.^ Go ahead and make the black wolf do whatever -not really damaging- attack to Luna in your post. I allow it :3
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 05/07/13, 10:44 pm

The Alphess's body stiffened as she sensed a presense behind her. Snarling she turned around to face a wolf in front of her. Snow raised her tail in the upward position to show her dominance toward the aggressor. "Stay behind me and don't move" The large female ordered her pup with a growl, which didn't mean she was angry at her pup, but instead she was preparing herself for a battle. In front of her was a dark figure, but it wasn't black, instead it was black and brown, and she instantly recognized the species, a mexican grey wolf, which would be a problem, as they grew to immense sizes. The male stood up onto his front paws and took a step forward.

Snow could see the intent in his eyes, and she didn't like it. She had positioned herself in front of her pup as she let out a threatening snarl, which was the last warning before she attacked the huge male. Even with her size, he was a lot taller than her and a lot heavier, which means if she got caught, it was over for her. However, at that point, she didn't have time to react as the brute lunged forward and sank his fangs in between the spot on her shoulder and her neck. A howl of pain escaped her jaws, but luckily he wasn't able to pierce the main artery that kept her alive. The arctic wolf reacted fast as she opened her jaws and sank her own canines deep within the same exact spot where the male had bit her. It was going to be a battle to the death.

Blood splattered through her fur and her mouth as she punchered his skin with her long canines and soon she was shaking her head back and forth to dig them deeper, aiming to reach the arteries that kept this wolf alive. It was obvious that this wolf hadn't felt a lot of pain before as it yelped in pain as the Alphess attacked him. Almost immediately after her attack, the brute released her shoulder, oh but she wasn't done yet as she continued to shake her head back and forth tearing flesh and muscle as she went.

But that meant this attacker wasn't done yet as he grabbed her back and began to apply pressure to her spine. He of course had enough pressure to break her back if he was given to chance so immediately she let go of his neck and was quickly thrown across the ground and slammed into a tree. Blood dripped from her neck, however, his neck poured blood as he limped over back toward her. Her body didn't respond as he place his paw on her hip so she couldn't get up, but the mistake he did was that he didn't place a paw on her neck. So when he went to give the final death blow by biting into her jugular, instead, as he bent over, she lunged upward and sank her canines into the males neck. The soft flesh was easily cut through as she forced the male backwards and up onto his back paws. Since he was taller than her, her body with the gravity fell downwards, ripping flesh and muscle as she moved toward. Her eyes were filled with complete hate for this brute as she then forced him to fall backwards and watched as his head slammed down onto a boulder. The male's body went limp as he went unconscious, but she of course didn't kill him, instead she fell onto her side and began panting heavily as both of their blood began to seep into the snow.

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 05/07/13, 11:35 pm

As Luna watched the fight progress, her blood ice cold; colder than the snow underneath her paws. Was this how real fights went? To the death, every time? Of course, the white wolfette knew her mother hadn't killed the tom but that didn't mean that she couldn't have.
She quickly stepped back as the fight moved right in front of her, as well as the tree. She was about to pounce onto the black and brown wolf as he tackled her mother to the ground, but was rather treated with a sight that will haunt her closed eyes for a very long time. Her mother had just bitten the wolf's neck; he would be lucky to be able to breathe after that.
Thoughts swirled around the pup's mind until she saw her mother drop down, most likely exhausted from the horrific fight.
Luna had been trained for these kinds of things; Night had made sure of that. She quickly gathered up clean snow and put it around her mother's wounds, to make sure it she wouldn't bleed out and so it would stop most of the blood from pouring out. Then she quickly ran back to the camp and grabbed two of the soldiers before returning.
Andy decided to come along as well, as she had herbs that could help. It was a rare thing to have herbs; it was only used in emergencies and Luna believed this qualified.
Night and Trio immediately began helping Snow stand up, and while they went to her Andy prepared the herbs to put them onto the alphess. They didn't seem to care about the black and brown wolf.
Though she was highly concerned and scared for her mother -she wasn't prepared to be the only one of her lineage quite yet- she walked close to the wolf that had attacked she and her mother and poked it's eye.
"You alive?" She barked.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 05/07/13, 11:45 pm

The Alphess gave a smell yelp as her daughter pressed snow onto her wounds, and again when she was being picked up by her packmates. Her legs weren't really steady enough so she leaned against Night and Trio for support as she was then treated. She didn't really approve of the herbs being used on her, but she wasn't really the oblique thanks to that she was too tired to speak.

Winter's grip [Open] Ouw9l5

The huge brute was indeed alive, almost dead, but alive. He opened his yellow eyes to see a small pup in front of him. It took all he had not to lunge forward and sink his canines into the pups neck and give it a twist to kill it. It wasn't like his body would move anyway, as he underestimated the she-wolfs speed while he was slow moving. Oburoka put on his innocent face as he spoke, his voice shaking and filled with fear. "P-Please help me... I was only f-following orders." The huge mexican grey wolf lied, but he was indeed was a good liar, and it seemed like it was the truth.

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 05/07/13, 11:49 pm

Luna stared into the strange wolf's eyes. It seemed like the truth is the only thing he said. But in order to attack someone like that- you had to have a personal kind of grudge.
"Don't lie to pups," She barked before turning over to her mother, pleading with her eyes connecting to her Snow's that she was alright and going to live.

Ooc: How could you think the child of SNOW wouldn't see through a lie??? XD
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 05/07/13, 11:54 pm

[Shhhhh go with it XD Its part of the plot I'm coming up with XD]

It was getting increasingly hard to breathe now thanks to that he had deep holes in his neck. As long as he did nothing for a while, he would heal, in due time though. His eyes almost went into a pleading look as he almost begged. "P-Please, I'm a assassin from the Pack of Never Ending Ice. I-I was just f-following orders." Speak of course hurt as he flinched and stuttered every couple words.

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 05/07/13, 11:56 pm

Ooc: Tell me the plot before we continue please. I like a good plot :3
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 06/07/13, 12:00 am

[Alright, He comes in and gains everyones trust saying that he is from the enemy but he doesn't like it there and such. He then starts rumors about all the packs so all 3 of the packs start to get aggressive, several small fights start off, putting everyone on edge while He is just on the sidelines snickering and enjoying himself. He could also frame a couple wolves by killing some and putting the dead body on the territory and such. In the end a huge war will go out and then someone brings out that he did all of this, all of them go after him and he's killed. I was thinking about him having pups in one of the packs so his legacy could live on with turmoil and stuff xP Thats the summary part of it :3]

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 06/07/13, 12:04 am

Ooc: I was going to ask how old he is cause I could possibly make Luna fall for the bad (literally) boy but he's way to old xD I like the plot :3 Who does he originally work for? Himself? And brb, gonna get a D. Coke and reply to Recovery ^.^
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 06/07/13, 12:06 am

[Yeah he's even older than snow so he knows all the tricks in the book XD Yeah he just like the idea of trouble making and so he spends some of his time in a random wolf pack territory to get their scent, and then starts trouble between other packs xP so he likes to create chaos lol]

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 06/07/13, 12:21 am

Ooc: Nice xD
Luna looked down at the black and brown wolf, looking him up and down. She begrudgingly went back to his side and stared him in the eye. She didn't fully trust him, but there was no way to tell if he was lying.
"Andy, help this wolf. He was under orders and regrets what he did to Snow. Don't be gentle though," Luna snarled out.
She looked at her best friend's brown eyes and they immediately connected, Andy understanding what she meant. 'Don't trust him, but help him'. And that's what Luna was going to do. Innocent until proven guilty, in her opinion.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 06/07/13, 12:25 am

The large brute was at first worried that his trick wouldn't work, but luckily for him it did and he gave himself a hidden smile within his head. However, the agony he felt, was very real as blood dripped from his neck to the ground. His black and brown hued fur stood out against the snow as he was helped up and was treated for his wounds.

[now what? O_O Him and Luna maybe have a thread where they can connect with each other or somethin? xP]

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 06/07/13, 12:28 am

Ooc: Okay, ignore my idea of where Luna gets r*p*d xD I gtg. I'll be back in an hour or so. McDonald's with my brother time ;~;
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 06/07/13, 12:32 am

[Awww but it was a good idea XD]

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 06/07/13, 12:37 am

Ooc: So which one do we go with xD? I'm kinda voting for yours. I don't want her peppy attitude to vanish quite yet :/
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 06/07/13, 12:38 am

[Alright :3 Let her gain a little trust with him then :3]

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 06/07/13, 01:26 am

Ooc: Alrighty ^.^
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 08/07/13, 03:14 pm

Grande overheard Oburoka, Luna, and Snow. His huge paws made deep prints in the snow as he trotted over to them. " Whats going on?" , he looked around with a curious look in his eyes. He hoped he wasnt disturbing anything. " Should I leave?" ,he said.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next