The New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
News on LifeClan ~ SWP 2016
Button for LifeClan Announcement
Button for Plot
Button for Vote
Staff

Administrator

*Smoke*

Moderators

Roo12

Kitty

Retired Administrator and Owner

Mini~
Maps
_
Clans
Click to enlarge
The New Era

Twoleg
Click to enlarge
The New Era
Affiliates
Warrior Clan CatsThe New EraThe New EraThe New Era
Latest topics
» Old friends getting in touch!
Planes, Diseases, And Illegal Adventures {Private~ Roo12 & I} - Page 2 Empty26/06/20, 10:07 pm by *Smoke*

» A Life Worth Living and Loving (Private)
Planes, Diseases, And Illegal Adventures {Private~ Roo12 & I} - Page 2 Empty05/06/17, 11:03 am by Kit

» Mediterranean Madness (Private; Roo & Smoke)
Planes, Diseases, And Illegal Adventures {Private~ Roo12 & I} - Page 2 Empty06/04/17, 05:28 pm by Roo12

» In the Old Clans ~Private: Smoke & Searisha~
Planes, Diseases, And Illegal Adventures {Private~ Roo12 & I} - Page 2 Empty29/03/17, 07:32 am by Searisha

» Character Creation Guideline and Forms
Planes, Diseases, And Illegal Adventures {Private~ Roo12 & I} - Page 2 Empty09/02/17, 09:45 pm by hollyleaf6610

» ThunderClan Allegiances
Planes, Diseases, And Illegal Adventures {Private~ Roo12 & I} - Page 2 Empty09/02/17, 09:29 pm by hollyleaf6610

» Snowfang of Windclan
Planes, Diseases, And Illegal Adventures {Private~ Roo12 & I} - Page 2 Empty26/01/17, 03:37 am by Silver

» Hey I'm new (^._.^)_/
Planes, Diseases, And Illegal Adventures {Private~ Roo12 & I} - Page 2 Empty22/01/17, 06:25 pm by Roo12

» Hi, I'm new!
Planes, Diseases, And Illegal Adventures {Private~ Roo12 & I} - Page 2 Empty01/01/17, 05:59 pm by Searisha

» Starlingpaw of ShadowClan
Planes, Diseases, And Illegal Adventures {Private~ Roo12 & I} - Page 2 Empty01/01/17, 09:20 am by Searisha

Planes, Diseases, And Illegal Adventures {Private~ Roo12 & I}

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Planes, Diseases, And Illegal Adventures {Private~ Roo12 & I} - Page 2 Empty Re: Planes, Diseases, And Illegal Adventures {Private~ Roo12 & I}

Post by *Smoke* 22/12/13, 12:09 pm

For a few more hours, Vale continued to ignore Lyla, who thankfully gave up eventually. She talked to Sanaa a bit, mostly about the condition of Felik's father.
It turns out he was bedridden with a horrible fever, his skin a misty blank ink. His eyes became clouded over as well with a type of fog, and he's been having a hard time seeing. This, had happened in all but one week.
When the young criminal had heard this, I was like her heart had stopped in her throat. That any human being would have to go through that... sickened her. It just pushed her beliefs to destroy themselves, making her think I knew there was no God, no miracles, no anything.
But, in the end, she ended up praying for him in her mind, hoping that something would become of it.

Ooc: It's okay, I don't have  a lot of muse either right now, but I pushed myself :)
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Location : CONTACT ME THROUGH MY E-MAIL FOR IMMEDIATE RESPONSE :)

http://newerarp.forumotion.com/u31

Back to top Go down

Planes, Diseases, And Illegal Adventures {Private~ Roo12 & I} - Page 2 Empty Re: Planes, Diseases, And Illegal Adventures {Private~ Roo12 & I}

Post by Roo12 26/12/13, 09:09 am

Felik over-heard most of the conversation between Vale and his mother. It was nothing he hadn't heard before. He and Sanaa had had the same conversation the night she arrived after his 'wife' had gone to bed. He was dreading seeing his dad in such a state; Felik had always relied on his dad for strength and support as a boy, but to see him in a state other than fit was bound to upset him.
The Hustler was bored of gazing out a window. He turned and was instantly met by the smiling face of Lyla. Oh boy, he though with slight panic. But he didn't turn away.

Ooc: Really sorry for the late reply, I've been a bit Christmas-preoccupied recently xP

Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 26/12/13, 12:53 pm

Ooc: It's okay, same here.

Vale yawned silently as she asked the waitress for a pillow, immediately receiving one only 2 minutes later. She spotted Lyla smiling at Felik who was looking at her, but she knew that her 'husband' knew what would happen if he went as far as to flirt with her.
She placed the pillow behind her head and fell asleep, for the first time in history, in public.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 26/12/13, 01:31 pm

Felik caught another homicidal glare from his mother and quickly asked for a pillow from the hostess, as Vale had done.
"Oh, you're not going to sleep, are you?" Lyla asked pitifully, "You don't want to chat?"
"Umm... I'd love to, but I'm very, very tired, and we have an extremely busy first day when we get to Kenya..."
"Okay, sweetie. I'll wake ya when we land."
".....................Thanks." The Hustler, if truth be told, was starting to feel a little uncomfortable next to the young woman.
The hostess returned with Felik's pillow and promptly gave it to him. Felik lay his head down and began drifting off to sleep, the steady hum of the planes engines lulling him into his slumber.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 26/12/13, 03:34 pm

~Vale's Dream~

Blackness was fading in and out, each scene in front of the young girl changing rapidly. Her breath was picking up as she began to recognize each one, playing in front of her forest green eyes.
She was but the size of a 10 year old child, feeble in her own mind. She walked to one of the dreams, the seemingly more happier one. When she touched it, everything around her changed to show an office, with tall bookshelves and old red curtains she was all too familiar with.
It was like a movie, playing before her eyes as her mistress was sitting promptly in her chair behind her ebony desk, a young man and woman sitting in the seats across from her. She had a sick smile on her face as she listened to the two people. They wanted to adopt a child, a young girl.
Out of the corner of her eye, she saw someone peeking in through the door. Just as she noticed this though, so did her old mistress. She excused herself for a moment and walked over to the door. With a sweet voice to trick the two young adults, she whispered to the young girl with dark brown and wavy hair, and the small thieving hands.
"They do not want a lying and ugly little girl, so leave before you hit you with the belt," She said. Pure fear was in the girl's eyes.
"Now, Valentina!" She hissed as the girl, Vale, backed up and ran away without a blink of an eye.

Ooc: I'm not sure if it's very good, a bit confusing in the beginning so sorry about that. It's basically a memory of Vale's when she almost got adopted if she wasn't spying on them :/
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 29/12/13, 10:46 am

Ooc: Yeah, I pretty much got that, nice idea x3

"Vale," Felik said softly, gently shaking his friend by the shoulder, "Vale, we're landing. You need to buckle up."
She had slept most of the plane journey, much to Felik's envy, but the hostess's voice had just sounded through the rows of passengers, telling them to fasten their seat belts and prepare for landing.
Though Vale had slept, even Sanaa had dosed off at one point, Felik hadn't. This had given he and Lyla the chance to "chat" (flirt). But, unlike the blonde stranger, Felik had soon become bored and uncomfortable with her company. The Hustler stuffed his hand in his pocket, pressing down on the piece of paper with a phone number he had unwillingly received from Lyla moments ago as he continued to rouse Vale.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 29/12/13, 12:53 pm

Vale's eyes snapped open and she immediately snapped up from her sleeping position. Her muscles relaxed when she remembered where she was and that what she had just witnessed, was no more than a nightmare based on an old, almost forgotten memory.
She looked at the person rousing her and shot a thankful glance at Felik as she buckled her seatbelt. The announcer, well, announced the time, weather, and connecting airlines before Vale's stomach lurched as they started going at a downward angle. She was seriously hoping that her stomach wouldn't lose it's contents.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 29/12/13, 01:15 pm

Now that Vale was strapped in, Felik sat back down in his seat and buckled up himself. As the plane began to descend, the Hustler noticed Lyla in the space next to him grip tightly onto the arms of her chair as her pretty, make-upped face turned a pale green and her breathing became quick and shallow. It was terrifically funny to see this rather confident, flirtatious female suddenly turn into a petrified little girl, right in front of a boy she obviously fancied. No doubt Lyla was feeling rather foolish.
Soon the plane landed and the passengers began to make their way off. Felik, after stopping to help his mother out of her seat, let the stranger who had been his company for the trip pass with no more than a forced smile.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 29/12/13, 06:23 pm

Vale stood up out of her seat a bit wobbly. The landing had been better than expected; her vomit wasn't covering her clothes that she worked (stole) to get the money for. It was all she could ask for after the world stopped spinning in front of her eyes.
She reached up to get her backpack out of the compartment above the passengers' seats.
"Welcome to Kenya, whether it be your home, travels, or just a connecting flight, I hope you enjoy your stay," The woman on the over phone signed out with a smile at the front of the plane as she opened up the doors.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 03/01/14, 03:01 pm

After Sanaa had struggled to her feet, complaining about the uncomfortable journey all the way, Felik led the way down the aisle towards the door. There, they were waved off by the still smiling hostess and they exited the plane, stopping at the foot of the stairs for Vale to join them.
The Hustler was not looking forward to the next stage of their journey; collecting the luggage. His suitcase was unique, a huge, hefty leather travel bag plastered in stickers, labels and stamps collected by Felik from all the different places he had traveled to.
Vale, as far and he knew, could recognize her own bag in a crowd, and Felik trusted her to do so.
It was his mother's bag he was dreading the most. Sanaa, or so it seemed to her son, had purposely brought along the most common, simple, repeated, un-stand-out-in-a-crowd travel suitcase on planet Earth. This was going to be an experience...
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 03/01/14, 03:35 pm

Vale walked through the isle of the airplane, getting slightly cut off form Sanaa and Felik much to her dismay. She uncomfortably smiled back at the grinning hostess and climbed down the steps of the airplane door.
Immediately, she felt the heat of Africa. She'd never been to this continent, and the high temperature, in a way, chilled her. Her skin would tan more than an Indians while they were here.
She caught up with her so called mother-in-law and husband, her nausea all but forgotten as slight worry for Frayer kicked in.
"I need to call Frayer after we get the luggage to check up on her," Vale said as she pictured her suitcase in her mind. It was black with a gold Eiffel tower on it, with 'Home sweet home' on it in Italian. Don't judge. She bought it in secret while in the orphanage and kept her dream of moving to Paris in tact.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 07/01/14, 03:34 pm

Now Vale had joined them, Felik lead the way down the hall, his mother pulling away from his arm whenever he tried to help her. "I can manage fine, boy. You just focus on getting my suitcase, a'right?"
Felik rolled his eyes as the party reached the dreaded conveyor belt, rucksacks and suitcases strewn all over it, and people crowded round every inch of the sides. The Hustler found a spot and squeezed in beside the strangers. His dark brown eyes began to scan the area, looking desperately for their luggage.
It wasn't long before his leather, labeled travel bag came around, but soon he began picking up other bags, trying to find his mother's, but instead upsetting other passengers, and having to apologize and explain over and over again, all the while Sanaa screaming in his ear and pointing at the wrong luggage. This was going to be more excruciating than he had predicted...
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 07/01/14, 03:59 pm

Vale had a hard time controlling her laughing at the situation Sanaa had put her son in as she grabbed her suitcase quickly off the conveyor belt. It was easy enough, finding her bag, since it wasn't too far behind the first one coming out.
She then grabbed her phone out of her pocket and dialed Gale's house number.
"Umm, hello Jackie, this Vale, Frayer's mom? I'm good, how about you? That's great! I'm so happy for you two! I don't mean to sound rude, but can I speak to Frayer? Of course we'll be safe here- oh! No, no, no! We don't plan on doing that here! Umm, alright, thanks," Vale awkwardly, towards the end, talked to Jackie, Gale's mother. Jackie was just announced to be pregnant, which kind of scared Vale of them doing 'it' with Frayer around but nonetheless she was happy for them. And then the 'be safe' thing? Yeah, Felik was NOT getting any action from Vale in a million years.
-"Hi Mommy!" Grayer said.
"Hi sweety! How is everything?"
-"Good. Gale doesn't steal Barbie anymore."
"Why not?"
-"I dunno. But now he steals Scooby-Doo!"
Vale laughed at this. "Well, don't pay any attention to him and eventually he'll give you back your Scooby-Doo."
-"Okay Mommy."
"How's school?"
-"It's good. The teacher said I smart!"
"That's great sweetheart! Hey, do you wanna talk to grandma?" Vale asked her.
-"Yes!" She exclaimed, making Vale smile again. She said goodbye to Frayer, explained ot her that when people said that and are going to give it to someone else, the person doesn't hang up, and gave it to Sanaa.
"Who's this?" Sanaa asked Vale, holding the phone away from her mouth.
"It's Frayer," Vale answered.
"Oh Frayer!" Sanaa exclaimed, totally forgetting about helping Felik with finding her luggage.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 07/01/14, 04:38 pm

Felik sighed with frustration as he watched his mother walk a little way away into a quieter corner of the enormous room. After several more minutes of standing and rummaging and apologizing to panicked strangers snatching their bags back, the Hustler finally found his mothers suitcase and dragged himself away from the crowds.
Sanaa joined them at that point, still talking to Frayer. "Now sweetheart, I gotta go. Your dad's finally found my things. Okay Frayer. I'll talk to you later. Bye bye, nw. Bye!"
Felik grudgingly handed his mother's suitcase too her, "Yes, 'dad' finally found it. Shall we be going?"
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 07/01/14, 05:42 pm

"Don't use that tone with me boy," Sanaa said to Felik, slightly annoyed at him. Vale put her hand over her mouth to keep from laughing as they began to walk out of the airport.
A thought came to her and she asked, "How are we going to get to your home Sanaa?"
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 10/01/14, 11:27 am

"Ah," Sanaa began, "Now that's a little tricky. We live in a small little town far away from the big city here."
Felik was a little way behind the others as he had his bag slung over his shoulder and his mother's trailing on two wheels behind, as she had insisted he carry it for her.
"Felik!" Sanaa barked at her son, beckoning him to her side. Of course, he obeyed immediately.
"What is it, mum?"
"How we gonna get to Kisumu?"
The Hustler thought for a second. "Well, a cap all the way out to the town would cost the Earth. So I was thinking we rent a car?"
"Fine."
"We'll get a cab to the car rental place and drive onto Kisumu. That sound good, Vale?"
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 10/01/14, 03:24 pm

"Yeah, as long as it's not one of those tiny Italian ones," Vale's nose slightly scrunched up at the thought of the tiny, tiny cars her home had.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 13/01/14, 03:19 pm

Bump...
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 15/01/14, 12:58 pm

Ooc: REALLY SORRY!! I have no excuse, just a shed load of school work XP

Felik smiled at her as the little group left the airport through the automatic doors and onto the sidewalk. The Hustler sired a cap and stepped inside the yellow and black car as a voice from the front seat said in a hoarse, rough voice, "Were to, gov?"
"The car hire. It should be just down here and to the left for a while, according to the map," answered Felik.
"You're right there, gov. Car hire it is."
And with that, the cab began at a steady pace, putting territory behind them as they journeyed to their next destination.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 15/01/14, 03:57 pm

Ooc: Lol, it's okay. Don't stress yourself too much, okay?

As music softly played on the cab's stereo she looked at the passing scenery. It was very dry and hot here, so she would have to say goodbye to much of her black clothing.
But what she found odd was how they were supposed to help Felik's father. Sure, they could watch him slowly fade into nothing, but she knew it would crush Felik. Taking a small nervous glance at her phone, she picked it up once she saw neither Felik nor Sanaa were looking at her.
I need a favor.
What is it darling? -Lucas
I need a cure.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 15/01/14, 04:39 pm

Ooc: Okay, I promise xD

Felik made occasional light chat with the driver, but didn't go into detail about what they were doing here. "I'm just visiting family. It's sort of a holiday, you know?" the Hustler simply answered whenever the subject arose.
But mainly he too would stair out of the window, panicking over returning to their little house on the farm they shared with two other families. But most of all, he was worrying about seeing his father. What was he going to act like around him and Vale? How did he look? Felik knew he had some form of pneumonia, but how long does he have left? And, most importantly, how on Earth was he going to help him?
All these questions and more plagued Felik's mind as they reached the car heir. The Hustler paid the cabby and helped his mom out of the car before stepping into the car hire showroom... if you could call it that.
The place was small and it was cheap and unkept, but at least it was cool. And besides, they had a lot of cars around. Not inside of course, it was far too small, nothing bigger than a till at a gas station, but in there were many catalogues, listing all the cars they had for rental. So that is exactly what Felik looked at, and was soon enthusiastically flipping through the pages.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 15/01/14, 07:37 pm

For what, Valy? -Lucas
I gotta go for now, but I promise I'll talk to you later.
Vale quickly ended the conversation on her government worthy phone and followed Felik and Sanaa into the car rental place.
She looked over her 'husband's' shoulder discreetly, until she saw a car that was relatively cheap but looked really good.
Planes, Diseases, And Illegal Adventures {Private~ Roo12 & I} - Page 2 9k=
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 16/01/14, 02:12 pm

Felik looked behind him as he heard Vale coming in. When he saw her looking at something ahead, and, following her gaze, he realized what his 'wife' was looking at.
Smiling, he said, "That will do nicely."
The Hustler walked over to the counter and told the man behind it what car he wanted. Felik was then forced to drool through an endless amount of paperwork and discussion about the car before the key was finally handed to him.
Felik lead his mom to the car while he himself climbed into the front driver's seat.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 16/01/14, 04:31 pm

Vale, not wanting to be rude, sat in the back once more while Sanaa was in the shotgun seat. She was dearly missing the motorcycle she once had when she was 18. It was a true beauty. But, like the arse he is, Lucas' goons were ordered to destroy her baby.
She still had to gut someone because of that.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 17/01/14, 04:12 pm

They were off at last, the car tires flinging up dust as they went. The sun was high in the sky now, and it was just gone 12pm. Felik decided, though it was a good hour and a half drive to the farm, that instead of stopping and finding a hotel for the night, they would keep on driving till they reached their final destination. They were making pretty good time, so stopping would be a pointless endeavor.
The car sped on down the long, straight, dusty road, onward towards the Hustler's home, pathing out unknown adventures they lay ahead of he and Vale on their quest for answers.

Ooc: Shall we end this post here and carry on with it in a knew thread where they arrive at the house, or just continue it here?
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next