The New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
News on LifeClan ~ SWP 2016
Button for LifeClan Announcement
Button for Plot
Button for Vote
Staff

Administrator

*Smoke*

Moderators

Roo12

Kitty

Retired Administrator and Owner

Mini~
Maps
_
Clans
Click to enlarge
The New Era

Twoleg
Click to enlarge
The New Era
Affiliates
Warrior Clan CatsThe New EraThe New EraThe New Era
Latest topics
» Old friends getting in touch!
The Journey Begins (private, me and Kit) - Page 5 Empty26/06/20, 10:07 pm by *Smoke*

» A Life Worth Living and Loving (Private)
The Journey Begins (private, me and Kit) - Page 5 Empty05/06/17, 11:03 am by Kit

» Mediterranean Madness (Private; Roo & Smoke)
The Journey Begins (private, me and Kit) - Page 5 Empty06/04/17, 05:28 pm by Roo12

» In the Old Clans ~Private: Smoke & Searisha~
The Journey Begins (private, me and Kit) - Page 5 Empty29/03/17, 07:32 am by Searisha

» Character Creation Guideline and Forms
The Journey Begins (private, me and Kit) - Page 5 Empty09/02/17, 09:45 pm by hollyleaf6610

» ThunderClan Allegiances
The Journey Begins (private, me and Kit) - Page 5 Empty09/02/17, 09:29 pm by hollyleaf6610

» Snowfang of Windclan
The Journey Begins (private, me and Kit) - Page 5 Empty26/01/17, 03:37 am by Silver

» Hey I'm new (^._.^)_/
The Journey Begins (private, me and Kit) - Page 5 Empty22/01/17, 06:25 pm by Roo12

» Hi, I'm new!
The Journey Begins (private, me and Kit) - Page 5 Empty01/01/17, 05:59 pm by Searisha

» Starlingpaw of ShadowClan
The Journey Begins (private, me and Kit) - Page 5 Empty01/01/17, 09:20 am by Searisha

The Journey Begins (private, me and Kit)

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

The Journey Begins (private, me and Kit) - Page 5 Empty Re: The Journey Begins (private, me and Kit)

Post by Roo12 13/09/14, 03:00 pm

Rhea laughed, "You're happy to be back then, huh?" she replied, "Come on, lets get back to the others."
She rose and stalked back towards the rest of the dogs.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

The Journey Begins (private, me and Kit) - Page 5 Empty Re: The Journey Begins (private, me and Kit)

Post by Kit 13/09/14, 09:24 pm

Splinter smiled and walked towards the rest of the family. "I hate to wreck this happy moment, but shouldn't we find a resting place. It is getting dark." He barked.

Frostbite nodded, "I agree. It is getting dark." She sat next to Splinter.

Rain sat down and nodded his head as well. "I'm tired. So much has happened today. We shouldn't forget about our enemies either. They could be nearby."
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 15/09/14, 12:33 pm

"There's a shelter not far down from here," Blackavar barked, looking back through the woods, "It's an enormous hollow tree that, at its roots, should be able to house us all comfotably."

"That sounds perfect," Orion replied, rising and taking the lead with Blackavar, "Come on pups. We'll hunt in the morning."
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 15/09/14, 05:30 pm

Splinter stood closely by his mother as the paced behind the two males leading. "It's nice to be back with everyone." He barked.

Rain walked along following in the paw steps of his long lost brother and his mother.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 18/09/14, 02:25 pm

Soon the group clawed their way over the bow of a snowy hill and just bellow them stood a short but wide tree, branches leafless and black against the icy surroundings.
"There it is," Blackavar announced, "It had been occupied by a fox, but it left when it saw me coming."

Orion leaped down the verge and began investigating the structure suspiciously. He scented the fox. It hadn't stayed here long. On the south-facing side of the tree, the roots splayed up a little to reveal a small entrance to a larger hollow underneath. 
"Blackavar's right," Orion called over his shoulder, "We'll be able to fit in here."
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 18/09/14, 03:23 pm

Rain chuckled and rolled his eyes, then whispered in Rhea's ear. "Sure, it was only him who scared the fox away. I bet it was both of them."

Splinter nudged Rain when he overheard the joke and laughed.

Frostbite ignored the two brothers and made her way to the tree.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 18/09/14, 05:36 pm

"Something tells me Blackavar might like to boast himself," Rhea whispered back sarcastically, "I can tell thoughs two will be at each others' throats just as much as they will be comrades."
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 18/09/14, 06:41 pm

Rain nodded, and followed his mother, his brother joining him.

Splinter squeezed through the thick roots and sat down.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 18/09/14, 06:58 pm

Rhea, instead of entering the den underneath, looked up and down the short length of the stunted tree. The wide trunk and low bows reminded her of the times Orion had taken her out into the rocky territories near their old home and they had seen a mountain lynx scale a tree with ease, carrying its prey out of reach of scavengers. The pup had been inspired since then, and had gotten rather good at climbing. She hadn't done it in such a long time.
Her strong hind legs thrust upward and hurled her body into the trunk, claws digging deep into the bark as she scrambled clumsily skywards. Fairly easily, she reached the first branch, which was large enough to be able to support her body weight as she caught her breath. Then, more and more effortlessly with every leap, the pure white pup glided from branch to branch until her front was poking out of the top bows. 
Rhea gasped, "I can see everything from up here!" she called back down to her family bellow, "The sun is just above the horizon. It looks amazing!" 

"Rhea!" Orion growled up at the reckless youngster, "Get back down before you fall down!"
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 18/09/14, 08:30 pm

Splinter poked his out of the make-shift den and looked up. "Sorry, I'm not a cat, and neither are you! Come on down, please, I don't want you getting hurt." He said, fearful that something bad would happen.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 19/09/14, 04:10 pm

Rhea rolled her eyes. She wanted to stay until the sun fully set, but Orion wouldn't let her in a million seasons. Clumsily, the white dog clamered half-way down, before losing her footing and tumbling the rest of the way, her body hitting the snow with a thud and an 'oof'. Getting up, she shook herself free of most of the snow and smiled guiltily up at Orion, who stoo over her, scowling smuggly.
The Alsatian proceeded to lead the way back into the den, Rhea following close behind.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 20/09/14, 11:15 am

Splinter shook his head before saying, "You guys haven't changed a bit." He laughed a little before shaking the ice off his coat and laying down. Frostbite laid next to him to keep him warm when she saw he was shivering. "Rhea? Are you alright?" She asked softly.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 20/09/14, 12:03 pm

"Yes mum, I'm alright," Rhea said, laughing, "I've still got it. Kind of."
She slumped down in the corner, exhausted, and pressed herself hard against the earthy wall in order to make as much room as possible. Soon, Orion, Blackavar ans Seren had made their way into the den and laid down. Soon, the two Northern soldiers drifted off into sleep, and Rhea soon followed.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 20/09/14, 12:29 pm

Rain fell asleep quickly, the day had drained the energy out of him. The female that appeared in his dream the night before came again. Rain had secretly fallen in love with the female, but knew they could never be together. Her voice rang in his ears as she spoke these to words, "Help Me." He turned around, as he realized he was in a forest that appeared to have been mostly burned down. "W-where are you?" The female's form appeared, "I cannot say for I don't know. I am in great danger. Any sign you see of me or any unnatural feeling, do not run away from it. I need you to save me." Rain shook his head in confusion as the dream slowly disappeared and left him in a deep sleep.

Frostbite and Splinter fell asleep last, their bodies were still pressed closely together.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 20/09/14, 02:38 pm

Ooc: Shall we do a time skip to like, the middle of the next day, or start a new thread?:3
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 20/09/14, 07:23 pm

Ooc: I say we should start a new thread? Would you like me to make it?
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 21/09/14, 07:41 am

Ooc: Yeah, I agree. If you wouldn't mind, I can do if you don't have time though ;3
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 21/09/14, 08:27 am

No, I have time. :) you've been making all the other threads.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 21/09/14, 11:14 am

Ooc: Thanks Kit, you rock ;)
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 21/09/14, 11:24 am

No problem! You rock too, lol!
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5