The New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
News on LifeClan ~ SWP 2016
Button for LifeClan Announcement
Button for Plot
Button for Vote
Staff

Administrator

*Smoke*

Moderators

Roo12

Kitty

Retired Administrator and Owner

Mini~
Maps
_
Clans
Click to enlarge
The New Era

Twoleg
Click to enlarge
The New Era
Affiliates
Warrior Clan CatsThe New EraThe New EraThe New Era
Latest topics
» Old friends getting in touch!
Duo Training (Stormheart, Roo12, Smoke) - Page 2 Empty26/06/20, 10:07 pm by *Smoke*

» A Life Worth Living and Loving (Private)
Duo Training (Stormheart, Roo12, Smoke) - Page 2 Empty05/06/17, 11:03 am by Kit

» Mediterranean Madness (Private; Roo & Smoke)
Duo Training (Stormheart, Roo12, Smoke) - Page 2 Empty06/04/17, 05:28 pm by Roo12

» In the Old Clans ~Private: Smoke & Searisha~
Duo Training (Stormheart, Roo12, Smoke) - Page 2 Empty29/03/17, 07:32 am by Searisha

» Character Creation Guideline and Forms
Duo Training (Stormheart, Roo12, Smoke) - Page 2 Empty09/02/17, 09:45 pm by hollyleaf6610

» ThunderClan Allegiances
Duo Training (Stormheart, Roo12, Smoke) - Page 2 Empty09/02/17, 09:29 pm by hollyleaf6610

» Snowfang of Windclan
Duo Training (Stormheart, Roo12, Smoke) - Page 2 Empty26/01/17, 03:37 am by Silver

» Hey I'm new (^._.^)_/
Duo Training (Stormheart, Roo12, Smoke) - Page 2 Empty22/01/17, 06:25 pm by Roo12

» Hi, I'm new!
Duo Training (Stormheart, Roo12, Smoke) - Page 2 Empty01/01/17, 05:59 pm by Searisha

» Starlingpaw of ShadowClan
Duo Training (Stormheart, Roo12, Smoke) - Page 2 Empty01/01/17, 09:20 am by Searisha

Duo Training (Stormheart, Roo12, Smoke)

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Duo Training (Stormheart, Roo12, Smoke) - Page 2 Empty Re: Duo Training (Stormheart, Roo12, Smoke)

Post by Roo12 25/02/16, 05:50 pm

Ooc: Sorry guys, the school play performances are going on until Saturday, so my evenings are pretty well taken up xP

Larkpaw constrained herself from speaking her mind, and thus calling the exercise 'stupid', and instead copied Lightningpaw half-heartedly. It did feel nice to properly stretch out her muscles, but was endlessly impatient for the 'real' training to begin.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Duo Training (Stormheart, Roo12, Smoke) - Page 2 Empty Re: Duo Training (Stormheart, Roo12, Smoke)

Post by *Smoke* 26/02/16, 04:57 pm

Ooc: Oh, sorry to hear. I've literally had huge tests in every class the past two days other than study hall lol. Seriously. Test on China in International Foods, Engineering has a crap ton of packets due, history we had a test (on our Civil War... fun), biology a test on DNA, french a hundred question text on -re verbs and furnishing, geometry on more triangles, and English on Romeo and Juliet. I hate studying.

"If you don't stretch properly a few times, you'll pull something possibly and become a horrid fighter," Stoneclaw meowed. He showed them a few more exercises and went to sit down at the edge of the hollow. "Repeat what I did and we can get started."
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Location : CONTACT ME THROUGH MY E-MAIL FOR IMMEDIATE RESPONSE :)

http://newerarp.forumotion.com/u31

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 26/02/16, 07:31 pm

He did the exercises how Stoneclaw had showed them both, he listened to his words and agreed with him. He did all of the exercises and padded over to Stoneclaw. "Okay, I did all of those." He meowed to them.

Ooc: It's okay! :3
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 28/02/16, 04:01 pm

Larkpaw immediately followed Lightningpaw, "I'm done too!" She was bored of stretching and was eager to start fighting.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 29/02/16, 04:47 pm

"Alright..." Stoneclaw meowed, moving to the center of the hollow. "The most important move you could learn right now to defend yourselves is the leap and hold, typically considered an attack but it honestly isn't much of one," The warrior began.
"Ideal for a small cat facing a larger opponent. Spring onto opponent's back and grip with unsheathed claws. Now you are beyond the range of the opponent's paws and in position to inflict severe body wounds. A group of apprentices can defeat a large and dangerous warrior in this way. Watch for the drop-and-roll counter move, and try to jump free before you get squashed," He explained lengthily.
He cleared his throat before continuing on, "Both of you are not young apprentices, and I'm sure Bitterstar has already taught you some things, Larkpaw. But I train my apprentices hard right out of the gate. Do you understand what the move is?" He asked.

Ooc: I'm going to pull most of what he's going to train them from this:
http://warriors.wikia.com/wiki/Fighting_Techniques
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 01/03/16, 12:35 am

His eyes were fixed on Stoneclaw as his mentor spoke, and when he had finished what he had to say he gave him a nod, it sounded like he could do it. "Yes, Stoneclaw, I understand. Can we try the leap and hold then? It sounds useful." He was excited to try this move, it seemed like a useful one, and he smiled.

Ooc: Sounds good! :3
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 03/03/16, 03:09 pm

Larkpaw rolled her eyes playfully at Lightningpaw, but was equally eager to try the move. She looked up at Stoneclaw, unsure how they were going to practice the move, whether it would be on each other or on their mentor.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 07/03/16, 10:46 am

"Not on me, but you will a few minutes," The warrior meowed, walking towards the edge of the clear. He grabbed hold of a vine-like rope with his teeth and easily pulled it, his muscles rippling underneath his pelt. What he was pulling was a large, moss covered rock that was twice his size. He managed to bring it to the middle of the clearing without much hassle.
"You'll be doing it on this a couple of times, and then you'll be training on me. If you are prepared for the worst, you can defeat the best," He explained, barely out of breath.

Ooc: I know I'm making him seem invincible here, but he honestly is very strong XD
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 08/03/16, 11:33 am

He gave his mentor a nod and watched him pull the large moss-covered rock with the vine, and said to himself that one day, he would do that. "Sounds good. Who will practice first?" He asked his mentor.

Ooc: Haha, good point. :3
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 09/03/16, 10:02 am

'It's large enough for you both to practice. It's important to do this as a team; if you don't, you won't be as acclimated to working as one. You may hurt those on your side if you don't train with them from the get-go," The warrior meowed.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 09/03/16, 11:34 am

He listened to Stoneclaw's words and turned his head to Larkpaw. "Ready, Larkpaw? I'm ready when you are." He turned his gaze to the rock before looking at the other apprentice.
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 11/03/16, 05:00 pm

Larkpaw smirked at her fellow apprentice, "Ready."
The she-cat fell into the battle position she remembered Bitterstar teaching her and eyed the rock as if is was an enemy warrior. For such a lacklustre student, she was fairly nimble on her paws as she crawled around one side of the rock, ready to pounce.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 11/03/16, 10:00 pm

Stoneclaw worked his way around the rock, judging his apprentices with his gray eyes. "Good, good," he meowed to himself.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 12/03/16, 11:38 am

He gave a nod and padded forwards around the other side of the rock at a even pace, not slowing down and always keeping his eyes on the rock in front of him, and he was ready to attack at any time as he watched the rock.
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 14/03/16, 07:35 pm

"Go ahead, whenever you're ready," Stoneclaw meowed.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 15/03/16, 11:35 am

He gave a little bit of a nod, still focusing his attention on the rock and not turning to look at either Stoneclaw or Larkpaw, and he leaped at the rock, using a lot of strength and did the move that Stoneclaw had explained earlier to them, and after this he padded back, ready to attack again as he watched the rock.
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 16/03/16, 03:23 am

Larkpaw observed Lightningpaw out of the corner of her eye and copied him as best she could. She landed on and rock and dug her claws into the mossy pelt to gain her balance, gave it a good few slashes and leapt away, landing skilfully back on the leafy ground.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 16/03/16, 11:47 am

He looked at his mentor and asked him, "Shall we do the move a few more times, Stoneclaw?" He was still circling the stone with his eyes fixed on it, ready to attack again at any moment as he watched the rock.
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 20/03/16, 02:11 pm

"No, I think that is enough. You've both got the idea. Claws sheathed, first of all, when you attack to me. It will get harder and harder for you two as I will be adding different aspects in until it is like you are both fighting another clan warrior in a real battle. Try the boulder one more time and then I will attack you, with you both doing the move on me at the same time. Got it?" The warrior explained thoroughly.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 21/03/16, 11:30 am

He listened to his mentor's words and at the end he gave a nod. "Understood, Stoneclaw." He went back to circling the rock and attacked one more time like before, slashing at it before going back and watching the rock.
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 23/03/16, 03:02 am

Larkpaw left the boulder and sheathed her claws, giving her shoulder a quick lick before returning to Stoneclaw. "Are we attack you the same as we did the rock?" She asked, excited to fight an actual cat.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 23/03/16, 10:09 am

"Yes. I will not attack back, but I will try to knock you off. Claws sheathed," Stoneclaw meowed, dropping into an attack position. "I will not move, but after a few tries I will become a moving target. When you're both ready."
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 23/03/16, 11:31 am

He listened to them and nodded, walking away from the rock and standing a little distance near Larkpaw. "I'm ready." He looked at Larkpaw, ready to do what they did with the rock.
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 28/03/16, 10:41 am

Larkpaw gave a quick nod to Lightningpaw and leaped immediately at Stoneclaw. The she-cat landed skilfully on the warrior's shoulders and grasped his shaggy scruff in her jaws, keeping her claws sheathed. She managed to find a steady foothold and succeeded in keeping her balance.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 02/04/16, 08:41 am

Ooc: Sorry I've been away guys! I'm coming on later today and I promise I'll be getting to everything then. Again, really sorry!
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next