The New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
News on LifeClan ~ SWP 2016
Button for LifeClan Announcement
Button for Plot
Button for Vote
Staff

Administrator

*Smoke*

Moderators

Roo12

Kitty

Retired Administrator and Owner

Mini~
Maps
_
Clans
Click to enlarge
The New Era

Twoleg
Click to enlarge
The New Era
Affiliates
Warrior Clan CatsThe New EraThe New EraThe New Era
Latest topics
» Old friends getting in touch!
Winter is coming {Currently private ~ Me, Smoke and Kit ~} - Page 2 Empty26/06/20, 10:07 pm by *Smoke*

» A Life Worth Living and Loving (Private)
Winter is coming {Currently private ~ Me, Smoke and Kit ~} - Page 2 Empty05/06/17, 11:03 am by Kit

» Mediterranean Madness (Private; Roo & Smoke)
Winter is coming {Currently private ~ Me, Smoke and Kit ~} - Page 2 Empty06/04/17, 05:28 pm by Roo12

» In the Old Clans ~Private: Smoke & Searisha~
Winter is coming {Currently private ~ Me, Smoke and Kit ~} - Page 2 Empty29/03/17, 07:32 am by Searisha

» Character Creation Guideline and Forms
Winter is coming {Currently private ~ Me, Smoke and Kit ~} - Page 2 Empty09/02/17, 09:45 pm by hollyleaf6610

» ThunderClan Allegiances
Winter is coming {Currently private ~ Me, Smoke and Kit ~} - Page 2 Empty09/02/17, 09:29 pm by hollyleaf6610

» Snowfang of Windclan
Winter is coming {Currently private ~ Me, Smoke and Kit ~} - Page 2 Empty26/01/17, 03:37 am by Silver

» Hey I'm new (^._.^)_/
Winter is coming {Currently private ~ Me, Smoke and Kit ~} - Page 2 Empty22/01/17, 06:25 pm by Roo12

» Hi, I'm new!
Winter is coming {Currently private ~ Me, Smoke and Kit ~} - Page 2 Empty01/01/17, 05:59 pm by Searisha

» Starlingpaw of ShadowClan
Winter is coming {Currently private ~ Me, Smoke and Kit ~} - Page 2 Empty01/01/17, 09:20 am by Searisha

Winter is coming {Currently private ~ Me, Smoke and Kit ~}

3 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Winter is coming {Currently private ~ Me, Smoke and Kit ~} - Page 2 Empty Re: Winter is coming {Currently private ~ Me, Smoke and Kit ~}

Post by Roo12 24/11/13, 05:54 pm

Ooc: Ok, that's cool. Are you going to do it on this thread, like a sort of of a B plot?
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Winter is coming {Currently private ~ Me, Smoke and Kit ~} - Page 2 Empty Re: Winter is coming {Currently private ~ Me, Smoke and Kit ~}

Post by *Smoke* 24/11/13, 06:18 pm

Ooc: If it's okay with you guys, sure, why not?
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Location : CONTACT ME THROUGH MY E-MAIL FOR IMMEDIATE RESPONSE :)

http://newerarp.forumotion.com/u31

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 24/11/13, 06:21 pm

Ooc: No it's fine, go on ahead :)
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 24/11/13, 06:23 pm

Ooc: okay, but I should wait to see if Kit says it's okay. Besides, my muse has gone a bit down D: Hey, what time is it in England? Isn't it like, REALLY early in the morning over there?
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 24/11/13, 06:25 pm

Ooc: Nah, but it is pretty late, but I had some forgotten homework that needed to be finished because my math teacher hates me XD I should go to bed though. Night.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 24/11/13, 06:28 pm

Ooc: Okiedokie, bye :3
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 24/11/13, 08:57 pm

Ooc: I don't mind.

Red muttered " That isn't good." She sighed " I can't get rid of it either, its to powerful, it can only be taken in by another body." She looked at her paws.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 25/11/13, 01:53 pm

"I see..." Tarlio growled as he gazed ahead. It was so complicated and dark, he had know idea that things like that were real. Sure, the wolf had been told fantasy tales of magic and myth as a cub, but that's what he thought they were now he was grown up... Fantasy. But if this loner smoke the truth, then all that was true.
But Tarlio found that whenever he thought about the pack, his memory only bought back images of Luna. He missed her.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 25/11/13, 08:21 pm

Winter is coming {Currently private ~ Me, Smoke and Kit ~} - Page 2 Lunafi10
As the young, white blue-eyed wolfette gazed out of the den she was in, she thought about her uncompleted life. She had barely touched the surface of the prize that the world had given to her. And never again, would she have a chance to. All her hopes and dreams, her wants to leave her loved ones victoriously and lovingly, fell down as if they were just drops of rain, blending together on the cold and hard ground. Never to be seen again. Never to be heard again. Only would you hear of the woes of the crashing wishes following hers down and down the sky.
She had wanted to do so much in her life. Meet people. See things. Be able to live until she was old, with pups and a mate. She had the latter, but he was unforgiving, power-hungry and cruel to the very depts. of his black heart. The wolfette hated him with all her might, and he was the one thing in this world she would not miss.
Her best friend, Andromeda, was currently in tears coming from her wrecking sobs as she and the white wolfette sang a song they had always loved, though it was not a positive one. It was a cloudy, depressing day. But it was only the beginning of the pain of the Pack of True Ice. They all loved the wolfette with everything in their hearts, which would be crushed in 3 weeks time at the future leader's passing.
You may wonder how she got here; how she could ever let anything get to her causing her breath of life be cut so short. It was her own fault, in the end. She didn't care about her lethal injury, and instead chose to help the one she loved get better and eventually, leave her be for the rest of their time. She did not regret a thing. She had already talked with Andromeda about how to dethrone her mate once he became Alpha, and they had it all planned out. She had faith in her family; not just her father and mother, but the entire pack. They were all her family. She loved them all as much as they loved her.
Oburoka was the name of the evil paw that has torn into her heat forcefully, and Tarlio the name of the wolf that had come in and bound the scraps of it together again for at least just a little while. How she fell for him so quickly and infinitely was beyond her knowledge. At least she had loved in her life. That was what she seemed to think about more and more recently, laying on her bed of moss covered in herbs. She knew her ancestors were calling her towards them, but she was holding on in case she could change anything about her mate.
His eyes would soften every once in awhile, when he thought she wasn't looking, and he would lick her head when he thought she was asleep. At times, he was the most kind wolf she had ever the pleasure of meeting, but she did not love him. She could never love him. His greed and ambition would create his own grave, as her stubbornness and love had dug her own deep down into the earth.
Of course she wanted to live, but she knew she wouldn't. She just hoped Tarlio was healthy and okay, and would one day get over her death and shared feelings. Grow up, have pups of his own with a lucky wolfette. But this wolfette, Luna, would never be a mother. Or a sister. Or a worthy friend. Or a lover. She was just Luna.
Luna. The moon that will soon fade into the forest's past. She now understood why the Ancestors of the Wind had forced her mother make her have that name. She had always been destined to join the stars, and fade along with them all. Never to be thought of again. She will not be remorsed or rejoiced. And that was how she wished it to be. And that will be her end. Nothing.

*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 27/11/13, 12:55 pm

Ooc: Nice post Smoke XD

Tarlio opened his eyes to find himself shaking a little, despite the now-warm cave, slurring a few words through parted jaws. He also opened his eyes to see Red sitting further away. It was then the russet wolf realized he had dropped off into a disturbed sleep, with dreams of, well, the pack.
Embarrassed, Tarlio heaved himself onto his paws. "Sorry," he growled to his company, "I must have been more tired than I thought."
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 27/11/13, 01:02 pm

Ooc: Thank you :3
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 28/11/13, 08:13 am

Red smiled " Don't worry, bad dreams or good dreams?" She asked. Sometimes people remember the good parts of the times they have, then the bad. She got up and pushed a deer over to him " Eat." She said and paused " Don't worry about me just eat until you are full."
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 28/11/13, 11:25 am

"Thanks," Tarlio barked gratefully. He grabbed the deer by the neck and dragged it over to where he wanted to sit and began to tear at the bones.
When he was finished, the russet wolf pulled the carcass over to Red, "Thanks again. As for my dreams... a mix. Good parts and bad, too."
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 04/12/13, 02:36 am

Ooc: Bump?:)
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 04/12/13, 04:37 pm

" What happened in it. You don't have to tell me if you don't want to." her voice was kind now, not cold like it was when they first met.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 05/12/13, 11:39 am

The russet wolf relaxed at Red's kinder tone. "Just about the pack..." Tarlio answered vaguely. He couldn't remember a great deal, but he also didn't want to bore his companion.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 05/12/13, 03:54 pm

" Ah....." she grinned, not an evil grin though. " Let me guess, Was it about the pretty daughter of the Alpha, Luna?" she asked, hoping she'd not pressed the wrong button.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 05/12/13, 04:18 pm

Tarlio tried hard to hide the hurricane of emotions that hit him at the she-wolf's question. "Umm, a little," he said, avoiding her eyes and trying to keep a steady voice, "We were close... Friends, that is. No... an Alphess and a loner? It wasn't like that, it wouldn't work, wouldn't happen..."
Tarlio was rambling, and he knew it. "I was mostly dreaming about a place I saw there. It was a vast cavern hollowed out by the sea, and it had a beautiful blue pool inside, and a window out to sea." Tario looked ahead wistfully, remembering the place Luna had showed him.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 05/12/13, 04:31 pm

Red smiled " Oburoko is more of a Rouge, you'd fit better. " She stopped at his other words " It sounds beautiful." she said.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 06/12/13, 11:56 am

A shiver of anger ran down Tarlio's spine as Red said Oburoka's name. He decided to change the subject, "You seem to know a lot about the pack..." He growled, intrigued. "How come?"
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 07/12/13, 02:13 pm

" I used to be in the pack. Wyu also keeps tabs with me, we are still really close." Red replied, she let out a sigh as she started thinking of her puphood.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 07/12/13, 02:18 pm

Tarlio was surprised. He thought he had spent enough time with the black wolf to have leaned he had had a sister who used to be in the pack.
"Why... Why did you leave?" he asked cautiously.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 07/12/13, 02:39 pm

" I was bored, I wanted adventure. I wanted to learn what was out there. Then I turned out to be one of the most hated wolves ever." she looked sadly to her paws.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 07/12/13, 02:56 pm

"What did you do to become so disliked?" Tarlio growled. All the carefulness had left his rough voice now. He was too intrigued.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 07/12/13, 04:47 pm

" I went from pack to pack. People thought I was evil because every pack I went to they ended up destroyed, or they all disappeared." she mumbled.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next