The New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
News on LifeClan ~ SWP 2016
Button for LifeClan Announcement
Button for Plot
Button for Vote
Staff

Administrator

*Smoke*

Moderators

Roo12

Kitty

Retired Administrator and Owner

Mini~
Maps
_
Clans
Click to enlarge
The New Era

Twoleg
Click to enlarge
The New Era
Affiliates
Warrior Clan CatsThe New EraThe New EraThe New Era
Latest topics
» Old friends getting in touch!
Winter is coming {Currently private ~ Me, Smoke and Kit ~} - Page 4 Empty26/06/20, 10:07 pm by *Smoke*

» A Life Worth Living and Loving (Private)
Winter is coming {Currently private ~ Me, Smoke and Kit ~} - Page 4 Empty05/06/17, 11:03 am by Kit

» Mediterranean Madness (Private; Roo & Smoke)
Winter is coming {Currently private ~ Me, Smoke and Kit ~} - Page 4 Empty06/04/17, 05:28 pm by Roo12

» In the Old Clans ~Private: Smoke & Searisha~
Winter is coming {Currently private ~ Me, Smoke and Kit ~} - Page 4 Empty29/03/17, 07:32 am by Searisha

» Character Creation Guideline and Forms
Winter is coming {Currently private ~ Me, Smoke and Kit ~} - Page 4 Empty09/02/17, 09:45 pm by hollyleaf6610

» ThunderClan Allegiances
Winter is coming {Currently private ~ Me, Smoke and Kit ~} - Page 4 Empty09/02/17, 09:29 pm by hollyleaf6610

» Snowfang of Windclan
Winter is coming {Currently private ~ Me, Smoke and Kit ~} - Page 4 Empty26/01/17, 03:37 am by Silver

» Hey I'm new (^._.^)_/
Winter is coming {Currently private ~ Me, Smoke and Kit ~} - Page 4 Empty22/01/17, 06:25 pm by Roo12

» Hi, I'm new!
Winter is coming {Currently private ~ Me, Smoke and Kit ~} - Page 4 Empty01/01/17, 05:59 pm by Searisha

» Starlingpaw of ShadowClan
Winter is coming {Currently private ~ Me, Smoke and Kit ~} - Page 4 Empty01/01/17, 09:20 am by Searisha

Winter is coming {Currently private ~ Me, Smoke and Kit ~}

3 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Winter is coming {Currently private ~ Me, Smoke and Kit ~} - Page 4 Empty Re: Winter is coming {Currently private ~ Me, Smoke and Kit ~}

Post by Kit 14/12/13, 10:49 am

" I haven't left the territory ever since I got here. There has to be more to the world than this." she said her eyes glowing. " I want to get rid of this long tail, I want a knew life!" she said whimsically.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Winter is coming {Currently private ~ Me, Smoke and Kit ~} - Page 4 Empty Re: Winter is coming {Currently private ~ Me, Smoke and Kit ~}

Post by Roo12 14/12/13, 10:56 am

Tarlio smiled, "Alright then," he said, "We best get going."
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 14/12/13, 11:04 am

" Ok!" she smiled and darted off into the snow. She was acting like a pup " First I have got to get this tail off!" she called as she looked for something sharp. Her claws, of course her claws! How stupid was she? Her claws were right there! Without out hesitating she swiped her tail off, well not all of it just enough to make it look normal. Her claws! Oh, her claws were to long! She'd have to wear them down. Red bounced freely without the weight of her tail, she stopped at a tree. She began to quickly scratch the tree and ware her claws down, minute by minute they got to normal. She ran back to Tarlio, she now looked much younger. " OK, we can go now!" she said happily.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 14/12/13, 11:30 am

Tarlio laughed, "Alright, off we go."
The male lead the way through the snow, the two dark wolves sticking out abruptly against the whiteness of their surroundings. "So, what is the pack that lives to the west?" the russet loner asked his company.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 14/12/13, 11:47 am

" I'm not to sure about the east or west. I think the south pack is demon possessed though, at least that's the rumor. " she said, a chill went down her spine at the words ' demon possessed'. She looked to the grey sky only to be knocked over by a blast of cold artic wind. Red looked up from the snow laughing, she shook the snow off her head and got back up.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 14/12/13, 12:50 pm

"They're not possessed?" Tarlio growled firmly, "Just evil."
The loner's gaze froze in a horrified glare that stared straight forward, cutting the ice with the amount of fear and fire in his eyes.
For Tarlio was of the southern pack. They were the ones that had killed his family, the ones that destroyed everything.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 14/12/13, 12:58 pm

" Oh, I was in that Pack once you know. They killed my best friends family, haven't seen him ever since." she said. Not knowing that he was right in front of her.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 15/12/13, 06:48 am

Tarlio's heart stopped. "You're from the pack in the south?" he growled staring at Red. He thought he was the only one that escaped the pack's cruel regime.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 15/12/13, 07:58 am

" Yes." She said looking up at him. " They killex my parents and almost killed me and my brother." She said, her eyes clouding up.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 15/12/13, 08:09 am

"Wyu never said anything..." Tarlio growled thoughtfully, looking ahead. "But wait, who was your --"
But before the loner could finish, a gargantuan roar filled the cold winter air. Tarlio whipped round and saw an enormous, shaggy-haired grizzly bear loping full pelt at the two wolves.
"RUN!" the russet male shouted, starting off at a sprint as the earth rocked beneath his paws as the bear drew closer.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 15/12/13, 08:56 am

Red began to run shecstopped short. She let a ferocious growl almost matching thw bears. The bear stumbled back in shock, she flung herself out at the grizzly, her teeth snapping. The female bear began to run away, it was only then when she noticed to cubs running after it. Red turned to Tarlio " The mother wouldn't die with her cubs right there." She said.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 15/12/13, 09:01 am

Tarlio watched the bears run away. That she-wolf was crazy.
The timber wolf ran up to her, "Are you mad?! You could have been killed."
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 15/12/13, 09:08 am

" No. I'd rather die than see you dead." She said simply. " Plus I know bears, they won't fight if they have cubs." She said.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 15/12/13, 09:27 am

Tarlio was still mad at her, but now also confused, "What do you mean," he barked harshly, "Why would you die for me?"
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 15/12/13, 09:39 am

" Ummmm No reason...." she said nervously. " Now what were you saying before?" She said trying to change the subject.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 15/12/13, 09:50 am

Tarlio whipped round angrily and began walking, "I can't remember," he mumbled.
The loner began to turn towards the west, avoiding south at any means. "We will head to the western pack territory," he growled to his companion. "Come on. We've wasted enough time already."
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 15/12/13, 09:59 am

" You were cc talking about the south packs. I think you were asking what my best friends name was. Ill answer that in the best way I can, it started with a T, I think." She paused her eyes glowed. " It was.... Tarlio." She said looking up at him. " I was called Sophia then." She said.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 15/12/13, 10:14 am

Tarlio stopped dead in his tracks. His breathing became shallow and he felt as if his legs would give way at any moment as memories of his past life came flooding back into his mind.
He remembered playing with a she-cub whose fur was redder than evening sunlight and whose eyes shone like the stars when they played and explored... And whose name was Sophia.
Turning to face Red again, Tarlio's face was masked in fear, doubt and disbelief. He tried to speak, but no words came out. The loner wolf simply shook his head, turned, and began to run as fast as any wolf could to the west.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 15/12/13, 10:29 am

Red ran after him without hesitation, she was behind but she caught up. Her paws faltered and she crashed through some ice. Red swam through the ice and water, the cold went to the bone, she struggled to keep her head above water until she reached snow. She hauled herself out, her body was shaking, her fur was icy she began to go forward until her weak legs collapsed and she fell.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 17/12/13, 10:13 am

When Tarlio had ran across the frozen lake, the ice hadn't disbanded entirely. He had hear it cracking and shifting underneath his paws with every step he took. Now and again his large paws had broken through the ice in some thin spots, but the timber wolf had made it safely across.
Unlike, it appeared, for poor Red. For Tarlio had heard the crash that came from the lake, which could only mean one thing. He rushed back the way he had come and now he was staring down a steep slope that tilted up from the lake, and at the base of which Red now lay, shivering in the cold night air.
The young male skidded down to her, his black claws cutting into the ice. He stood over Red, trying to get her to stand. After a time, he gave up, grabbed the young she-wolf by the scruff of her neck, hauled her onto his back and began to walk into the woods.
Finding a sheltered patch at the foot of a large tree free of snow, Tarlio lay Red down and lay close to her to keep her from the cold as much as he could.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 19/12/13, 03:22 pm

Red looked up at Tarlio, next to her. He hadn't noticed she was awake yet. She closed her eyes letting warmth seep into her bones. Her eyes opened again for a moment before she fell asleep. When Red woke up her fur was all ruffled from being wet. She smoothed it down. Her eyes went up to Tarlio who was still keeping her warm. She had no idea how long she slept, but it didn't feel that long,
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 20/12/13, 01:24 pm

Tarlio noticed Red had woken up, but he pretended he hadn't. The timber wolf continued to stare into the trees without blinking, hoping, but with little hope, that Red would try talk to him. He could hardly face her now. Maybe she'll go back to sleep, the young male thought. I doubt it...
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 20/12/13, 01:28 pm

Red looked up at Tarlio, he was awake. She popped her head up " Thank You, Tarlio." she smiled as she slowly rose to her paws.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 20/12/13, 01:34 pm

Tarlio still didn't look at her as she stood up, "I know. I could hardly leave you out there anyway..."
That was all he could manage.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 20/12/13, 01:38 pm

" Yeah, I am sorry about.... before. I had only just realized it." Red said looking awkwardly at her paws.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next