The New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
News on LifeClan ~ SWP 2016
Button for LifeClan Announcement
Button for Plot
Button for Vote
Staff

Administrator

*Smoke*

Moderators

Roo12

Kitty

Retired Administrator and Owner

Mini~
Maps
_
Clans
Click to enlarge
The New Era

Twoleg
Click to enlarge
The New Era
Affiliates
Warrior Clan CatsThe New EraThe New EraThe New Era
Latest topics
» Old friends getting in touch!
Rant Against Stupid Teachers, Coaches & Basically Everyone Empty26/06/20, 10:07 pm by *Smoke*

» A Life Worth Living and Loving (Private)
Rant Against Stupid Teachers, Coaches & Basically Everyone Empty05/06/17, 11:03 am by Kit

» Mediterranean Madness (Private; Roo & Smoke)
Rant Against Stupid Teachers, Coaches & Basically Everyone Empty06/04/17, 05:28 pm by Roo12

» In the Old Clans ~Private: Smoke & Searisha~
Rant Against Stupid Teachers, Coaches & Basically Everyone Empty29/03/17, 07:32 am by Searisha

» Character Creation Guideline and Forms
Rant Against Stupid Teachers, Coaches & Basically Everyone Empty09/02/17, 09:45 pm by hollyleaf6610

» ThunderClan Allegiances
Rant Against Stupid Teachers, Coaches & Basically Everyone Empty09/02/17, 09:29 pm by hollyleaf6610

» Snowfang of Windclan
Rant Against Stupid Teachers, Coaches & Basically Everyone Empty26/01/17, 03:37 am by Silver

» Hey I'm new (^._.^)_/
Rant Against Stupid Teachers, Coaches & Basically Everyone Empty22/01/17, 06:25 pm by Roo12

» Hi, I'm new!
Rant Against Stupid Teachers, Coaches & Basically Everyone Empty01/01/17, 05:59 pm by Searisha

» Starlingpaw of ShadowClan
Rant Against Stupid Teachers, Coaches & Basically Everyone Empty01/01/17, 09:20 am by Searisha

Rant Against Stupid Teachers, Coaches & Basically Everyone

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Rant Against Stupid Teachers, Coaches & Basically Everyone Empty Rant Against Stupid Teachers, Coaches & Basically Everyone

Post by *Smoke* 03/03/14, 06:58 pm

Rant Against Stupid Teachers, Coaches & Basically Everyone 9k=

I'm started to get really agitated with the people at my new school. And don't say 'Oh, you'll warm up to them, they're just not what you're use to'. I've been here for almost 6 months! I got friends, I met people I didn't like, I met absolutely perverted morons, the usual! But they all have this Northern attitude!!!! All of them! Like it's a secret nation or something!
Everyone here is stuck up, and have got no freaking clue as to what goes on in the world. Basically, they're like '...How do you spell 'A'?' I'm about to kill someone!Rant Against Stupid Teachers, Coaches & Basically Everyone Z
Oh, and you know those girls who think they're so awesome but they're actually hated by everyone? They are absolutely horrifying here! I swear! The girl on my Volleyball team who's like that, tried to be seductive by making duck-like faces and stuck her butt out every chance she got! Seriously, shave off your mustache before you do that.
Rant Against Stupid Teachers, Coaches & Basically Everyone 2Q==
Oh, that reminds me of something else. Volleyball. It is driving me insane. My skills aren't that great because I've never played before, and I understand that. I'm fine with it, and I'm doing my best to improve. But it's the others that make me wanna hang someone off the London bridge!
Rant Against Stupid Teachers, Coaches & Basically Everyone Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS1siLmCiRKdY1t00uzoE3SU1pZ4R2glw3cjIgeBj6CB-Q0sbQX
It's mostly the 'perfect' girls who can't do anything wrong. Coach always favors them even if they utterly SUCK. This one girl, though she's really nice and a team-player, can't play front row for CRAP. And yet coach puts her in on basically every game. I'm happy for her, but it just shows how much of an arse my coach is.
Rant Against Stupid Teachers, Coaches & Basically Everyone Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ7jSx39_9zaw6sysyakih6NWueocQzEI-_VVq0jxaUBTHNx8BnKQ
I'm a manager on the team, meaning that I don't play in games and I usually don't participate in scrimmages (short games, usually against our 8th grade team). My coach is getting on my nerves daily, and I often wander why I even do volleyball!
Rant Against Stupid Teachers, Coaches & Basically Everyone Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQGXnlJb8QJ479hA88NB4MKqBv0Mp9pq0gY9Bm9dduMJQ21dUBdMg
You guys know I do horse-back riding, and I'm close to being pushed over the edge because of stupid VOLLEYBALL. Last week on Friday, my horse was put down and I've had her since I was 4 years old. And then, on Saturday for my cousin and I's lesson, I found out conditioning for summer is starting! I have to go to shows and compete against others and rise to a whole new level I have never reached before, and volleyball is taking away precious practice time! I only get to ride for 40 minutes on Saturday now, and I enjoy it far more than volleyball.
Rant Against Stupid Teachers, Coaches & Basically Everyone Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT9ElUnAtOaTj1p6D9-5BNyIVUNtVOOxq0s_ZuM6w_fQU-QyCzX
Some of you may ask, 'Why not quit?' I've never really quit anything in my life, especially not recently. I gave up math club as well for volleyball, and I had just gotten an active after-school life. I gave it up willingly for volleyball. I'm the only manager on the team, and the others treat me like a baby!
Rant Against Stupid Teachers, Coaches & Basically Everyone Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRefUkHMBAiGQbn1Hf7rweHSo088fY4cCFVal_cbbuxYoedNw2w
Anyhow, of course I've given up on things in life. Ballet, girl scouts, other various things most girls go through when they're little. But I don't want to give this up, not yet.
Rant Against Stupid Teachers, Coaches & Basically Everyone Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTcRIjbIw7MMBRcG2K4vqJEx1ckV8CjBtShu17MwWMg4PKrD5l0Og
I've made a vow to myself and the barn I ride at. If I don't make the volleyball team by the end of the season, I'm not signing up next year. I will focus on math club and horse-back riding, and put every last drop of effort into those two things. Volleyball will be a useless memory by that point.
Rant Against Stupid Teachers, Coaches & Basically Everyone Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTxPZYEI47JfFvN0hW5Ca39DjA7Jn629QQXdMOic-uSFTyQDqaS9A

-----

Rant Against Stupid Teachers, Coaches & Basically Everyone Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ21yms6vIbD-xGdbCqccPM8-fvHRkcBreSpEMBJeb0qzmROmdK
Sorry for basically taking a minute or two from your guys' lives. I just had to kind of get this out.
Also, I'd thought I'd put a good use to my favorite memes xD
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Location : CONTACT ME THROUGH MY E-MAIL FOR IMMEDIATE RESPONSE :)

http://newerarp.forumotion.com/u31

Back to top Go down

Rant Against Stupid Teachers, Coaches & Basically Everyone Empty Re: Rant Against Stupid Teachers, Coaches & Basically Everyone

Post by -»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«- 04/03/14, 12:32 am

You..

Do you go on ragestache?

Rant Against Stupid Teachers, Coaches & Basically Everyone Th_410
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-

Location : it's unknown exactly where the elusive atom thrives. it is suggested somewhere with a large amount of fuego takis, deep inside of the homestuck fandom. send help. and root beer. thank

http://walkingamongrivers.boards.net (Inactive ATM.)

Back to top Go down

Rant Against Stupid Teachers, Coaches & Basically Everyone Empty Re: Rant Against Stupid Teachers, Coaches & Basically Everyone

Post by megarin 04/03/14, 09:18 am

Smokey! Come here!
If you hug your screen I'll hug mine!
I don't want to interfere with your life, but dude. You need to get away from those mean people and go find the good people.
I know it's gonna be hard. People up there don't usually understand people from down here. Especially in your case, where you've lived practically everywhere.
Sure they have their farms. Sure they all themselves a "small town". But it's not the same kind of small town. They don't understand you Smoke. Can you imagine if I went up there? I don't have a huge accent, but it's noticeable amongst their accents. The words I use, the way I talk, the way I act. Geez. I couldn't survive up there. At least not until after grade-school anyways. Usually after school people start to outgrow their terribleness toward others. Keyword: usually. .-.
Smoke. I want you to know you're not alone.  Don't let those mean people bully you! Don't let life bully you!
SHOW LIFE THAT YOU ARE THE FROSTING IN THE OREO AND THAT IT IS MERELY THE COOKIES.
That was supposed to be inspirational.
Also I really hope you don't happen to be one of the few people who likes the cookies better than the frosting. Because then what I said up there would make you feel worse. Oops.
megarin
megarin

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 04/03/14, 07:42 pm

No, Cookie, I don't go on Ragestache. What is it? ._.

I love the frosting of the oreo cookies, so don't worry Meggy xD Thanks for the sharing. I still say ya'll sometimes and people are just like 'wha..?'
At random times I get my southern drawl back, and it wasn't heavy either, but definitely noticeable.
And they don't have southern hospitality here. The roads are treacherous. More wrecks here than a wrecking ball could ever do.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by megarin 04/03/14, 08:38 pm

Okay. I didn't hug my screen before because my sister was watching.
But I just hugged my entire laptop for you Smokey. It was a big bear hug. And I rested my head over the top like if I was resting my head on a shoulder.
And I probably looked ridiculous.
That hug was a comfort hug for you, Smokey. FEEL THE COMFORT.
megarin
megarin

Back to top Go down

Post by -»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«- 04/03/14, 08:47 pm

GO ON RAGESTACHE NAO

BEST SITE EVER

Memes in comics

I was on like, the 1066th page in about 4 days or less.
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-

Location : it's unknown exactly where the elusive atom thrives. it is suggested somewhere with a large amount of fuego takis, deep inside of the homestuck fandom. send help. and root beer. thank

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 04/03/14, 09:53 pm

Wooow, I think I'll have to do it another day. Just got over a massive migraine, my Sims 3 game consistently freezing in Egypt, and having to where spandex in pizza hut... you don't wanna know.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by megarin 04/03/14, 10:42 pm

Ummm.... Um....
Okay.

xD
megarin
megarin

Back to top Go down

Post by -»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«- 05/03/14, 04:53 am

XD I wish I had sims 3!
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 05/03/14, 04:31 pm

The stuck up stuff reminds me of the win lose or draw show on Disney. They are so stuck up they don't even know what a canteen is! Or an eggplant! I was like HEY! IDIOT! It's a freakin canteen! I instantly hated that show.

I sort of understand the new school stuff because I've been at my school for two months now.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 05/03/14, 04:39 pm

Guys, I have even worse news than wearing spandex in pizza hut. I really, really hate this time of year.
Recently, last Friday, my horse Kayti was put down. And no, I wasn't a spoiled brat or anything, but I'd had her since I was four. It was a punch in the gut, and I'd been so protective of my younger horse, Little Dancer. Today, they put her down too. She had a disease she contracted last night that mixed your intestines together, A deadly disease, and she wasn't getting any better, so they put her down too.
I'm a wreck right now, guys, so I hope you don't mind me not having good posts. They were my only horses and I'd had them both for more than 4 years. Now, to make it wors,e my horse trainer is going to try and make me feel better about telling how they're in a better place and no longer in pain, and they're with God. But that doesn't help me. You all know I hate sympathy, and would prefer to have them not say anything direct to me.
Wish me luck. Cause I have none.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 05/03/14, 04:41 pm

Awwwww smokey. I feel so bad for you. Hopefully something good will come out of this, somehow.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 05/03/14, 04:43 pm

I hope so, and thank you Kit. Those simple words actually helped. That's the kind of response I want, not a whole explanation of how they're running in God's fields that makes the all mighty Smoke burst into tears.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by megarin 05/03/14, 04:44 pm

I'm sorry Smoke.
You need more internet hugs? No one's watching me right now. I could hug my laptop and you guys would be the only ones to know.
megarin
megarin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 05/03/14, 05:04 pm

I hugging my phone for you Smoke :) my moms outside anyways :D
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by megarin 05/03/14, 05:11 pm

Okay.
I hugged you.
But then I realized to was kind of awkward because my laptop was facing my belly. xD So then I moved it so that you wouldn't be hugging my belly. Then you would be hugging my shoulders whenever you hug back.
Sorry if that was TMI.... xD Trying to cheer people up is too much fun when you're a Meggy.
megarin
megarin

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 05/03/14, 06:51 pm

I awkwardly hugged my desktop, if that satisfies you guys any xD
But yeah. I slept on it, and I'm still bone-tired, but I came up with a brilliantly fun thing at school today and I won't let this stop me from sharing it. I'm about to start working on it :)
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by megarin 05/03/14, 06:53 pm

WHAT'S THE BRILLIANTLY FUN THING?!?!
I love brilliantly fun things!

Oh, I think I felt the hug you hugged. Oh wait. That was just my hair on my arm.
megarin
megarin

Back to top Go down

Post by NecroFancy 05/03/14, 07:16 pm

Sorry Smoke. But HEY! you might make another wittle four hooved friend :D I know what you mean about people being dumb. I MEAN IT'S NOT THAT HARD TO SPELL OFFICER WITHOUT SAYIN O-F-F-UMMM-F-I-C-ERRRR-E-R!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sorry had to get that out. AND I CAN'T GET IN MY LOCKER WITHOUT GETTING THIS GUYS BUT RUBBED AGAINST ME!!!!!!!!! I MEAN I IS A LEZZY!!!!!!!!!!! YOU SHOULD KNOW BY NOW!!!!!!!!!! DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD: AND I ALMOST AM LATE TO CLASS BECAUSE MY FOOT COULDN'T FIT IN THE SKINNY THING YOU CALL A LOCKER!!!!!!!!!!!! *cough-cough* i mades new carrie
NecroFancy
NecroFancy

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 05/03/14, 08:24 pm

Took me almost two hours, but I got it done :3

... I am completely at a loss here.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by NecroFancy 05/03/14, 08:26 pm

Thats Aliastor coming out ;) OOOOH YOU PUT PIPER IN THERE AWESOME PERSON YOU :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD I follow the kitty catttys
NecroFancy
NecroFancy

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 05/03/14, 08:52 pm

Oh, afraid that's not Piper. Someone else though. You're definitely close. I like Piper, but I haven't gotten myself familiar with the Olympian series yet, so, yeah.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by NecroFancy 06/03/14, 03:07 pm

:((((((((((((((( I thought it was piper cause of the hat makes her invisible :D so when the newwww chapter thingy comin out? My fave is LEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do you like Harry Potter?
NecroFancy
NecroFancy

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 06/03/14, 06:25 pm

I'm afraid next chapter will have to wait until tomorrow. I'm really tired and my muse is dangerously low. I'm working a bit on GBMP since I don't have a plot for my cat yet. Then again, my first cat ever, Smokepaw, never really had a plot and she was my 2nd fave cat in the warriors world :/
No, the cap- the baseball cap. It's Annabeth's, a gift form her mom, remember? Like the helm of darkness, but it just makes her invisible.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 06/03/14, 09:15 pm

I was just about to say annabeth, it was a gift from. Athena
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next