The New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
News on LifeClan ~ SWP 2016
Button for LifeClan Announcement
Button for Plot
Button for Vote
Staff

Administrator

*Smoke*

Moderators

Roo12

Kitty

Retired Administrator and Owner

Mini~
Maps
_
Clans
Click to enlarge
The New Era

Twoleg
Click to enlarge
The New Era
Affiliates
Warrior Clan CatsThe New EraThe New EraThe New Era
Latest topics
» Old friends getting in touch!
A Life-Altering Choice! {Private; Roo&Smoke) - Page 2 Empty26/06/20, 10:07 pm by *Smoke*

» A Life Worth Living and Loving (Private)
A Life-Altering Choice! {Private; Roo&Smoke) - Page 2 Empty05/06/17, 11:03 am by Kit

» Mediterranean Madness (Private; Roo & Smoke)
A Life-Altering Choice! {Private; Roo&Smoke) - Page 2 Empty06/04/17, 05:28 pm by Roo12

» In the Old Clans ~Private: Smoke & Searisha~
A Life-Altering Choice! {Private; Roo&Smoke) - Page 2 Empty29/03/17, 07:32 am by Searisha

» Character Creation Guideline and Forms
A Life-Altering Choice! {Private; Roo&Smoke) - Page 2 Empty09/02/17, 09:45 pm by hollyleaf6610

» ThunderClan Allegiances
A Life-Altering Choice! {Private; Roo&Smoke) - Page 2 Empty09/02/17, 09:29 pm by hollyleaf6610

» Snowfang of Windclan
A Life-Altering Choice! {Private; Roo&Smoke) - Page 2 Empty26/01/17, 03:37 am by Silver

» Hey I'm new (^._.^)_/
A Life-Altering Choice! {Private; Roo&Smoke) - Page 2 Empty22/01/17, 06:25 pm by Roo12

» Hi, I'm new!
A Life-Altering Choice! {Private; Roo&Smoke) - Page 2 Empty01/01/17, 05:59 pm by Searisha

» Starlingpaw of ShadowClan
A Life-Altering Choice! {Private; Roo&Smoke) - Page 2 Empty01/01/17, 09:20 am by Searisha

A Life-Altering Choice! {Private; Roo&Smoke)

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

A Life-Altering Choice! {Private; Roo&Smoke) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Life-Altering Choice! {Private; Roo&Smoke)

Post by *Smoke* 08/06/14, 03:23 pm

"Where do you want to go first? I want to go and see if we can battle some wild Pokémon!" Squirtle nodded excitedly in sync with Eiji, saying 'Squirtle, Squirtle!' in agreement with the boy.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Location : CONTACT ME THROUGH MY E-MAIL FOR IMMEDIATE RESPONSE :)

http://newerarp.forumotion.com/u31

Back to top Go down

A Life-Altering Choice! {Private; Roo&Smoke) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Life-Altering Choice! {Private; Roo&Smoke)

Post by Roo12 08/06/14, 03:46 pm

"Me too," Haru panted as she slowed her pace and pulled out one of her maps from her pocket, "We could head for Kite Town to the east and see if there's a gym there."
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 01/07/14, 07:00 am

"Yeah! That sounds awesome!" Eiji said excitedly. Suddenly, a thought came to mind.
"Wait, aren't two trainers who come eye to eye suppose to battle?" He asked, worried about having to fight his best friend's Pokémon with his own.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 03/07/14, 04:17 pm

Haru stopped walking and pondered on their prediciment. It was true that all trainers were bound by honour to fight any trainer who they meet eye-to-eye, amoung other things. But much like Eiji, the young trainer was reluctant to have to fight her best friend's Pokemon the second they had recieved them.
"Well, that's true I suppose," Haru said at length, "But I think it would be best to train them a little first, don't you? Otherwise they won't know what to do at all."
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 09/07/14, 05:01 pm

Eiji nodded his head, his hand stroking his invisible beard mockingly serious. "True, true. Do want to see if we can find any wild Pokémon then?" He suggested instead, his face lighting up instantly once again.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 12/07/14, 05:58 pm

"Yeah, good idea!" Haru replied, "We can walk through the fields towards Kite town and see what we can find."
Taking another quick glance at her map to reassure herself she knew the way, the young trainer tucked the paper back into her bag and turned off the path. She went streaking into the golden-green fields, amber eyes scouting for wildlife. Charmander ran speedily ahead, stumbling playfully in the long foliage.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 14/07/14, 08:34 pm

Eiji let Squirtle run ahead with Charmander, laughing as the two seemed to already be good friends. A rustling behind him to his right made him slow down and turn his head around. He narrowed his eyes to see if there was anything there.
With a small gasp, Eiji put out his hand to try and put it on Haru's shoulder to stop her. "Look! It's a wild Pidgey!"
A Life-Altering Choice! {Private; Roo&Smoke) - Page 2 250px-016Pidgey
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 15/07/14, 02:09 pm

Haru whirled round as she felt Eiji stop her and saw with delight the wild Pokemon rising and falling noisily in the long grass.
"I think it's hunting," Haru whispered, pulling out her Pokedex, "Let's see if this thing works." Pointing the device at the Pidgey and finding it on the screen, a robotic voice began listing valuable infomation on the creature. 
"You should try catch it, Eiji," Haru said as her Charmander climbed back onto her shoulder.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 18/07/14, 02:47 am

"Me? You don't want it?" Eiji asked, bewildered why his friend wouldn't want to catch her first wild Pokémon. Of course, he never quite put two and two together to remember that he ha seen the Pidgey first, so he just looked at Haru with a blank look.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 19/07/14, 06:14 am

"Of course I want it!" Haru laughed, "But you saw it, silly. It's yours, if your Squirtle is up to it."
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 19/07/14, 03:24 pm

"SQUIRTLE!" The scarfed Pokémon exclaimed happily when Eiji look at him. The boy laughed at his Pokémon and turned to face the Pidgey.
"Squirtle, use Water Gun!" Eiji yelled, pointing his finger at the now alerted Pidgey.
A Jet of water flew from Squirtle's mouth and hit the Pidgey harshly in the wing it was holding up to protect its body. It's working! Eiji thought excitedly.
"Okay Squirtle, now tackle him!" Eiji told Squirtle after the Pokémon avoided a wing attack. The Pidgey was knocked down now as Squirtle casually stood on top of him.
Alright, now for a Pokeball! Eiji spoke to himself as he took out one. With a quick throw to the wild Pidgey, its body lit up and absorbed itself into the little compartment.
"I DID IT! OH MY GOSH, HARU I CAUGHT A POKEMON!" Eiji excitedly waved the Pokeball in his hands. Then he remember that there was a living creature in it and took it down, but still bounced on his feet.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 20/07/14, 04:31 pm

"Wow, Eiji, that was amazing!" Haru exclaimed, a little jeleous of her friend but nonetheless exctatic for him. "That was a great performance, Sqirtle," she said, addressing the Pokemon, "I can't belive a little guy like you had it in you."
Charmander leaped squealing from his trainer's shoulder and hopped excitdedly around Squirtle, his blazing tail glaring behind him.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 20/07/14, 05:15 pm

"Squirtle Squirtle!" The Pokémon replied, obviously proud of the praise Haru had given him.
"We need to send this little guy to the Pokémon Center once we get to the next town. Squirtle took a lot out of him," Eiji replied, looking at the Pokeball that contained the Pidgey.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 25/08/14, 02:39 pm

"Well, according to the map," Haru began, looking quizzically at her map that she had in her hands, "There's one in Norm Town. That's about a mile closer to us than Kite Town, but in the oposite direction. What do you want to do?"

Ooc: SOrry for the late reply, this one kind of got burried xP
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 25/08/14, 03:08 pm

"We should keep going to Kite Town so we don't have to go another extra few miles. I'm sure they have potions there we can use on Pidgey," Eiji decided, putting the Pokeball inside of his bag.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 27/08/14, 08:19 pm

"You got it, bud," Haru agreed, before slinging her bag back over her shoulder and marching off in the direction of Kite town. Though she herself had not caught the Pidgey, the capture of it alone was enough to put her in a great mood, and she hummed her favourite song as she and her Charmander walked along.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 28/08/14, 01:48 pm

"Hey Haru, what time is it?" Eiji asked after a few minutes of silence and humming.

Ooc: Ugh, I went to the dentist today. My teeth feel so weak and plucked at DX
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 28/08/14, 02:03 pm

Haru stopped humming and looked at her watch. It was something her Grandpa had given to her when she was younger. It was very plain, a simple clock and a brown leather band, but it did its job. 
"About half past nine already," she said with surprise, "We must have walked further than I thought. Then I suppose we stopped to capture the Pidgey. We should be at Kite Town in about half an hour."

Ooc: I WENT TO THE DENTIST YESTERDAY!! I hate that feeling. All my friends say they love the way their teeth feel all clean, but mine just feel abused xP
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 29/08/14, 03:49 pm

"Okay. I don't think we'll have enough money to stay in a hotel there, so do you want to camp outside instead?" Eiji asked, watching as the sun was slowly setting in the West.

Ooc: Ugh, same here. My teeth feel so absent I'm scared they'll fall out at a moment's notice XP I don't floss often and when she full-on flossed every single crook and cranny I had in my mouth, I felt like my teeth were sandpaper DX
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 29/08/14, 05:04 pm

"Yeah, sure," Haru replied, excited at the prospect of camping, "I've got a tent. I'm sure we can find some place to pitch it."

Ooc: Mine put this wierd gel stuff on my teeth so they felt like they were gonna slip out of my mouth. It was like they were plastic or something xP
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 30/08/14, 11:24 pm

"Alright. I just need to go to the store before we set up camp so I can get a couple of potions for the Pidgey," Eiji added, thinking about the Pokeball he had stored in his bag.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 02/09/14, 09:10 am

"Good idea," Haru remarked, "I hope there's a Gym in Kite Town, so you can try out your new Pidgey."
The walk continued for a long time, when at last Haru stopped and looked ahead, pointing at a streak of colours in the green and yellow landscape, "That must be Kite Town, Eiji! Thank goodness we've reached it, Charmander's getting tired.
The little pokemon had been walking by himself all the way and now his feet were starting to drag. Haru smiled and picked up the panting pokemon, encouraging him to ride on her shoulders for a little bit.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 05/09/14, 03:31 pm

"Yeah, Squirtle's starting to sweat. Which I didn't even know he could do," Eiji agreed.
"Squirtle," The Pokémon spoke half-heartedly. Taking after Haru's lead, Eiji picked up the little scarfed guy and started carrying him. He wasn't light, but he didn't weigh more than a sack of flour.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 05/09/14, 03:59 pm

Haru paced on until she saw a sign post. 
"Kite Town, 1/5 a mile!" she read allowed, "That's nothing at all! Don't worry Sqirtle and Charmander, we'll be there in no time at all."
Tiredness had taken its tole on even Haru; their early start and the battle had been very demanding. She couldn't wait to pitch camp and have a good night's rest (after they've tended to Pidgey, of course).
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 06/09/14, 03:41 pm

"Then we should camp here. Walk the rest tomorrow and get some potions in the morning," Ejij suggested, pointing to the general area around them. There were trees along either side of the road, but not clustered. There was enough space to pitch a tent, and maybe make a fire.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next