The New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
News on LifeClan ~ SWP 2016
Button for LifeClan Announcement
Button for Plot
Button for Vote
Staff

Administrator

*Smoke*

Moderators

Roo12

Kitty

Retired Administrator and Owner

Mini~
Maps
_
Clans
Click to enlarge
The New Era

Twoleg
Click to enlarge
The New Era
Affiliates
Warrior Clan CatsThe New EraThe New EraThe New Era
Latest topics
» Old friends getting in touch!
A Life-Altering Choice! {Private; Roo&Smoke) - Page 3 Empty26/06/20, 10:07 pm by *Smoke*

» A Life Worth Living and Loving (Private)
A Life-Altering Choice! {Private; Roo&Smoke) - Page 3 Empty05/06/17, 11:03 am by Kit

» Mediterranean Madness (Private; Roo & Smoke)
A Life-Altering Choice! {Private; Roo&Smoke) - Page 3 Empty06/04/17, 05:28 pm by Roo12

» In the Old Clans ~Private: Smoke & Searisha~
A Life-Altering Choice! {Private; Roo&Smoke) - Page 3 Empty29/03/17, 07:32 am by Searisha

» Character Creation Guideline and Forms
A Life-Altering Choice! {Private; Roo&Smoke) - Page 3 Empty09/02/17, 09:45 pm by hollyleaf6610

» ThunderClan Allegiances
A Life-Altering Choice! {Private; Roo&Smoke) - Page 3 Empty09/02/17, 09:29 pm by hollyleaf6610

» Snowfang of Windclan
A Life-Altering Choice! {Private; Roo&Smoke) - Page 3 Empty26/01/17, 03:37 am by Silver

» Hey I'm new (^._.^)_/
A Life-Altering Choice! {Private; Roo&Smoke) - Page 3 Empty22/01/17, 06:25 pm by Roo12

» Hi, I'm new!
A Life-Altering Choice! {Private; Roo&Smoke) - Page 3 Empty01/01/17, 05:59 pm by Searisha

» Starlingpaw of ShadowClan
A Life-Altering Choice! {Private; Roo&Smoke) - Page 3 Empty01/01/17, 09:20 am by Searisha

A Life-Altering Choice! {Private; Roo&Smoke)

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

A Life-Altering Choice! {Private; Roo&Smoke) - Page 3 Empty Re: A Life-Altering Choice! {Private; Roo&Smoke)

Post by Roo12 07/09/14, 06:14 am

"Okay, if you're sure Pidgey doesn't need attention right away," Haru said uncertainly. It would be a perfect camping spot, but she was a little concerned about the wild pokemon Eiji had captured earlier.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

A Life-Altering Choice! {Private; Roo&Smoke) - Page 3 Empty Re: A Life-Altering Choice! {Private; Roo&Smoke)

Post by *Smoke* 07/09/14, 10:15 am

"I'll take him out so he can start sleeping. If he's too bad, then we can continue on," Eiji answered after a moment of silence. Juggling Squirtle between arms, Eiji managed to get the Pokeball out of his bag. He pressed down on the white button and out came a blinding white light until his new Pidgey formed.
The Pokémon was already sound asleep, laying on the dirt road. It was hurt, but not by a lot. Just a few scratches here and there.
"Let's set up camp here. I have a first aid kit in my bag and that will get him through till tomorrow," Eiji fully answered.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Location : CONTACT ME THROUGH MY E-MAIL FOR IMMEDIATE RESPONSE :)

http://newerarp.forumotion.com/u31

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 07/09/14, 01:41 pm

"Good idea," Haru replied, her folded tent already on the ground in front of her. She soon opened it up, emptied the peg bag, threw the instructions over her shoulder and set to work putting the contraption together. Charmander had set about sniffing curiously around the area, climbing trees and pestering Haru for food and attention. 
When the tent was finally up, Haru removed a sack of Pokémon food from her bag and poured a healthy portion of it onto the grass in front of Charmander, who wolfed it down enthusiastically.
"Dose Pidgey or Sqirtle want any?" she asked, holdingthe sack out to Eiji.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 07/09/14, 02:39 pm

Ooc: Quick question: Do you know anything about our Civil War? I know I don't know much about England's history after 1812, but I wasn't sure what they teach you about our country over der ;p

Eiji had been setting up his own tent as Haru was. He was almost finished when he heard her.
"Yeah, thanks," He said, taking the bag and giving some of the food in front of the two Pokémon who eagerly ate it. Even Pidgey had woken up for it.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 07/09/14, 04:04 pm

Ooc: We're doing a project on the American West at the moment, which is all about the frontier stuff (and cowboys and indians xD) but we do the civil war more at A-level (and I don't blame you for not knowing about Brittish history, a lot of it is VERY boring xD)

"I'll go get some fire wood so we can have some food too," Haru laughed, trudging into the darkening woods with her flashlight. She came back quickly with a small but sufficiant amount dry wood. 
"I'm sorry I didn't get more," she said guiltily, "I'm not a great fan of the dark."
She quickly put the wood in a pile and lit it quickly, blowing on the timid flames to liven them up. She then pulled out a can of tomato and spinach soup from her rucksack, poured it into a pan and propped it up over the heat using some spare sticks.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 13/09/14, 02:38 pm

Ooc: I know about the 100 Year War, and the Black Death and all of that stuff. If you have any questions or you need help (or if you want to tell your teacher he/she is wrong) just ask. I'm from Texas XD

"It's alright. I'm nothing but wild Pokémon are out at this time," Eiji said, his eyes following the dancing flames.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 14/09/14, 07:01 pm

Ooc: Year, that stuffs not bad and it's always good to know about. I'm always much more interested in more mordern history: the technology/media boom (especially film and music x3) the Great Wars, the Berlin Wall, all that.
That would be really cool, thanks! My teacher is really cool and he loves America, so he's rarely wrong (at least about this stuff). We've just finished doing map work on the frontiers and what-not, and we're moving on to the actual pioneers who first attempted the journey across America.

"I suppose you're right," Haru said, exhaling proudly at the leaping tongues of fire at her feet. She sat down on the dry ground and pulled her boots off, tossing them aside and warming her toes by the fire.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 16/09/14, 07:48 pm

Ooc: Oh, Lewis and Clark? Oh, and Sacagawea? Lol, I love saying her name out loud. Iz so funny X3
He loves America? Well then, I dare him to a trivia contest!
A Life-Altering Choice! {Private; Roo&Smoke) - Page 3 9k=

Eiji disappeared for a few minutes, making the inside of his tent. He also found a can of beans, and brought it out with him.
"Do you want some?" Gesturing to the can in his hands.

Ooc: I have a question for your history teacher: What did Abraham Lincoln mean by '4 Score and 7 years ago' in the Gettysburg Address? My teachers don't even really know. We're thinking he means the war of 1812, but we're not positive ;~;
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 18/09/14, 05:33 pm

Ooc: I asked him about it. He said he had heard of Lincoln saying that, but had no idea what it meant. I mentioned what you said about the 1812 war and he said it's more likely than most ideas. 
And then we just had a conversation about movies...
Not a very exciting answer xD
We just watched a documentary today about Donner party. Really depressing stuff ;~;

Haru smilled. "I've got some bread with me. I'll cook it and we can have beans on toast," she replied, poking at the recoiling fire. Pulling out the homemade loaf from her bag, the young trainer stuck two healthy slices on the end of a long stick and rotated it round slowly over the fire.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 18/09/14, 09:14 pm

Ooc: I feel really stupid. What's a 'Donner party'?
But yeah, it was like 'Four score and seven years ago, our fathers....' I don't remember anything past that. It was only around a 5 paragraph speech, but still.

"Sounds good to me," Eiji said, getting the can opener out from the 'tools' area in his bag. He undid the top and opened it, smelling the wonderful aroma of baked beans.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 19/09/14, 04:25 pm

Ooc: It was a group of trailblazers who separated from the main body of people travelling to the west when things got bad. They went ahead into the Rocky Mountains to try and make it across, but got lost and ended up being forced to eat most of the party to survive :/

The bread had hardly began to cook when the fire began to burn out. The few twigs Haru had gathered were charred and useless already, and no matter how hard she tried, the young trainer could not relight it. 
At that moment, Charmander trotted up to his trainer's side, his mouth full of fresh firewood. To Haru's amazment, the little Pokemon dropped the sticks by her side and signalled excitedly for her to prepare them for lighting. She did so, and before she could reach for her flints, Charmander, face etched with determind concentration, blew a littler orange flame onto the wood, egniting it imediately. Haru smiled in awe as the Pokemon began to hop gleefully around the camp.
"Did you see that, Eiji?" the girl laughed, patting her Pokemon proudly on the head, "Charmander just lit the fire!"
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 21/09/14, 10:09 pm

Ooc: Oh, I remember that! Nasty business, cannibalism. Oh, and if you've never been the Rocky Mountains are.... rocky .-.

"That's awesome!" Eiji had seen the entire thing. It was amazing what Pokémon could do other than fight one another.
"You know, I'm kind of surprised they both took to us so quickly," The boy said, his immaturity escaping for a moment.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 23/09/14, 05:08 pm

Haru gazed proudly down at her Pokemon, the little animal nuzzling down beside her tiredly and drifing off to sleep. "I know what you mean," Haru replied to Eiji's queery, "I remember my mum telling me how long it took for her Bulbasaur to warm up to her. With the way they've reacted, we might as well have known them since they had hatched."
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 27/09/14, 09:16 am

"Yeah. But I don't think they're normal Pokémon though. There's something different about them. I mean, look at Squirtle's scarf. I've never seen a Pokémon attached to clothes before," Eiji said, his hand rubbing the sleeping Pokémon's head.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 27/09/14, 01:06 pm

"That's true," Haru agreed thoughtfully, "And Chamander's eyes, too. A Charmander's eyes are usually green, occasionally blue; but mine has one of each."
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 28/09/14, 07:07 am

Eiji thought by himself for a few moments before a soft smile came to his face. "They're unique; which is good. I wouldn't want a normal Charmander or Squirtle even if they were the last Pokémon on earth," Eiji knew that this was a bit over exaggerated, but it was more or less true.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 28/09/14, 08:10 am

Haru nodded in agreement, stroking Charmander tenderly along the spine. Enthusiastically, the girl then removed the now-tosted slices from the charred stick, plonked them onto a couple of plates. She handed one plate to Eiji, "Are the beans ready? I'm starving!"
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 28/09/14, 08:22 am

"They're ready!" Eiji said, remembering about his food. His stomach grumbled in response, jerking a smile from the boy. He took the beans off of the fire which he had put on before he sat down and put some on his plate. He offered the pot handle to Haru so she could take it and give herself some.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 28/09/14, 08:30 am

Haru took the pot gratefully and poured a generous amount of beans onto her toast. The young trainer fished a couple of plastic forks out of her bag and tossed one to Eiji, before wolfing her portion down hungrily.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 28/09/14, 03:42 pm

Eiji caught the fork easily and ate just as fast as Haru was. Soon he had easily finished his food and he got out a small plastic bag to put his trash in. "I guess we'll just throw this in a trash can once we get to town," He said, holding out the bag to Haru.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 01/10/14, 12:40 pm

Haru, after tosing her rubbish in the bag, stood up and stretched. 
"I'm going to go to bed," she yawned, picking up Charmander as she did so, "I'll see you in the morning Eiji, bright and early so we make it to Kite Town in no time at all!"
With that, the young trainer entered her tent and slumped down into her sleeping bag.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 01/10/14, 01:05 pm

"Guess we should go into our tent too, huh buddy?" Eiji only received a snore in response from the sleeping Pokemon. Standing up and grunting with the effort, he picked up the heavy Squirtle and climbed into his own sleeping place. His eyes were closed within seconds of his head hitting his pillow.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 02/10/14, 02:36 pm

Ooc: Time skip or new thread? Either way, I think we should invite other members to rp in Kite town ;3
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 02/10/14, 03:26 pm

Ooc: New thread if there's gonna be more players ;3 Who do you want to invite?
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 02/10/14, 04:08 pm

Ooc: I don't mind, whoever has a character :3
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next