The New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
News on LifeClan ~ SWP 2016
Button for LifeClan Announcement
Button for Plot
Button for Vote
Staff

Administrator

*Smoke*

Moderators

Roo12

Kitty

Retired Administrator and Owner

Mini~
Maps
_
Clans
Click to enlarge
The New Era

Twoleg
Click to enlarge
The New Era
Affiliates
Warrior Clan CatsThe New EraThe New EraThe New Era
Latest topics
» Old friends getting in touch!
The Jäger {[Open of course.]} - Page 12 Empty26/06/20, 10:07 pm by *Smoke*

» A Life Worth Living and Loving (Private)
The Jäger {[Open of course.]} - Page 12 Empty05/06/17, 11:03 am by Kit

» Mediterranean Madness (Private; Roo & Smoke)
The Jäger {[Open of course.]} - Page 12 Empty06/04/17, 05:28 pm by Roo12

» In the Old Clans ~Private: Smoke & Searisha~
The Jäger {[Open of course.]} - Page 12 Empty29/03/17, 07:32 am by Searisha

» Character Creation Guideline and Forms
The Jäger {[Open of course.]} - Page 12 Empty09/02/17, 09:45 pm by hollyleaf6610

» ThunderClan Allegiances
The Jäger {[Open of course.]} - Page 12 Empty09/02/17, 09:29 pm by hollyleaf6610

» Snowfang of Windclan
The Jäger {[Open of course.]} - Page 12 Empty26/01/17, 03:37 am by Silver

» Hey I'm new (^._.^)_/
The Jäger {[Open of course.]} - Page 12 Empty22/01/17, 06:25 pm by Roo12

» Hi, I'm new!
The Jäger {[Open of course.]} - Page 12 Empty01/01/17, 05:59 pm by Searisha

» Starlingpaw of ShadowClan
The Jäger {[Open of course.]} - Page 12 Empty01/01/17, 09:20 am by Searisha

The Jäger {[Open of course.]}

3 posters

Page 12 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 15 ... 19  Next

Go down

The Jäger {[Open of course.]} - Page 12 Empty Re: The Jäger {[Open of course.]}

Post by Feralclaw 04/10/14, 09:53 pm

He jumped from the tree launching himself past another until he was safely on the ground Thats the form of crazy i like. he thought
Feralclaw
Feralclaw

Location : I am the madness in the deepest regions of your mind unable to come to this mortal plain

Back to top Go down

Post by RosePuppy 04/10/14, 10:14 pm

Aria stole about two other items before the wall came into view. Once she was inside the wall she began to walk down the road until she reached a less populated side of town right next to the wall. She made sure nobody was watching and entered a door that looked like it would lead to a cellar beside a house. Once she reached the bottom of the stairs she got down and began to crawl through a dirt tunnel in the wall of the underground cellar that was slightly cramped. She looked at the dirt that made up the tunnel. I dug this tunnel myself, I started digging with only my hands, hoping to escape this prison humanity lives in. Soon I found a shovel, and every night I went here and worked on this tunnel, knowing it could collapse in on me any day. It hasn't so far, so I don't need to believe it ever will.
RosePuppy
RosePuppy

Location : Common username: Mavis28. Discord: https://discord.gg/3sFf6J

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw 04/10/14, 10:17 pm

He'd followed her, knowing she stole more things, there was something alluring about her, he didn't know what but he wished he knew, when he reached the small tunnel she dug he knew he couldn't fit through it so he just stood and waited
Feralclaw
Feralclaw

Location : I am the madness in the deepest regions of your mind unable to come to this mortal plain

Back to top Go down

Post by RosePuppy 04/10/14, 10:29 pm

Soon she reached the end of the tunnel, and crawled out of it. She was outside the wall. She was leaving that hell-hole place they called a city. I left a note, telling them what I'm doing. She rushed off into the forest as fast as she could run, not looking back.

A note was nailed into a shelf, waiting to be read. The nail had been pounded in with Aria's own hand, and she had put it there that morning. If someone wished to read it, then this is what it read.

-To Family, friends, or simple strangers snooping around my favorite place as a child.

Goodbye. I am leaving today, into the forest with the titans. I am NOT coming back, so just try to go after me. I'll be laughing from the tree tops as you get devoured by a hungry titan. I'm joining the bandits, they watched me for a while, and saw how a could steal almost anything. They asked if I would like to join, but I had to prove myself. I stole anything shiny whether it be your prized necklace or that watch your grandmother gave you. Anything worth something. I made a stash of what I stole, and the bandits would go to it to see the things I managed to "borrow". I'm joining them today. Goodbye.

-Aria

The word "NOT" was written in blood.
RosePuppy
RosePuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw 04/10/14, 10:35 pm

He looked around and saw a note, when he read it he ran out of the room and ran straight for the wall, using his 3DMG to pull himself up he jumped off of it using his momentum to swing across until he finally saw where the hole was, along with Aria. He slowly lowered himself down until he felt solid ground underneath him and began chasing her
Feralclaw
Feralclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by RosePuppy 04/10/14, 10:43 pm

Aria looked back when she saw someone going after her. She'd made the tunnel wide enough for her to go through with her gear, which she still had on. She reached the forest where they were to meet quickly since it was close, and saw a shape move through the trees to her front left. She heard a gunshot, and looked behind her to see if Viklan would get the warning made by the bandits and leave.
RosePuppy
RosePuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw 04/10/14, 10:45 pm

"Not happening..." He muttered as he jumped and hit the gas on his 3DMG launching himself within 120 meters of the forest,he drew two blades and launched himself towards the first person he saw
Feralclaw
Feralclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by RosePuppy 04/10/14, 11:10 pm

Aria glared at Viklan. Quite a few bandits gathered here for my ceremony, there's at least twelve! He doesn't stand a chance. She threw one of her blades, purposefully missing and making it hit about a foot above him on a tree behind him to scare him off.
RosePuppy
RosePuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw 04/10/14, 11:16 pm

"As crazy as always eh!?" He shouted spinning vertically Killing one of the bandits, he spun around and launched himself at another giving a quick slash to his arm "Humanity's most powerful soldier Versus a few bandits with guns? Lets not forget im a titan!" he shouted getting shot in the foot, releasing a small amount of titan steam, he let out a small grunt when it happened but continued onward slashing at them killing a few and injuring a few, but some were left unscathed "Know that i can always come back." He said flinging himself towards the wall again, letting his 3DMG scratch the ground when he had nothing to latch onto
Feralclaw
Feralclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by RosePuppy 04/10/14, 11:23 pm

Aria watched him go back to the wall. That's right, run away! She thought to herself and turned to see the hurt bandits being helped up and the dead ones being left. They took her to a place in the woods where she swore an oath. They had enough food for them all there. The bandits were all greedy scavengers, and Aria knew it. But she loved the feeling of enemies falling to the ground in defeat.
RosePuppy
RosePuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw 04/10/14, 11:27 pm

He managed to get back to the wall, the front of his boot bloodied along with his swords, when the other saw him the were wondering why he was outside the walls and why he was covered in human blood, when he replied the people asking were in shock, he used the same plan as before lowering himself down the wall and started looking for Joyce
Feralclaw
Feralclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by RosePuppy 05/10/14, 04:38 pm

Joyce had been wandering randomly in a direction not really knowing what to do. She walked down the road and decided to look around for Aria, since at least that was something to do.
RosePuppy
RosePuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw 05/10/14, 05:23 pm

He continued his search until he found Joyce "Joyce, Aria joined a group of bandits." He said to her calmly "But my guess is that the people who are missing their arms are going to be eaten by titans."
Feralclaw
Feralclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by RosePuppy 05/10/14, 06:08 pm

Joyce didn't believe him the first time he said it. "Her? Join bandits?! I know with the mask and all, but her? And even if she did, its not like anyone can make her come back. Her choice."
RosePuppy
RosePuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw 05/10/14, 06:15 pm

"If you don't believe me follow me." he said to her "Why does no one ever believe me..." he muttered to himself
Feralclaw
Feralclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by RosePuppy 05/10/14, 07:29 pm

"Outside the walls?! Fine, I believe you, but I don't even know her that well, and its none of our concern what she does."
RosePuppy
RosePuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw 05/10/14, 07:30 pm

"Fine. I don't really care." He said to her "I guess that you don't care about your family"
Feralclaw
Feralclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by RosePuppy 06/10/14, 04:47 pm

"Does it matter?! No! You focus on your life, and me on mine! Since I care about her I'm giving her space to make her own decisions! She knows what she's doing, and I'm not stopping her." Joyce said. Suddenly Daisuke rushed down the street, and ran in circles around Joyce. "Daisuke, sit." She said, and he obeyed. "Good boy! I'm re-training him in English." She said, then just turned, and walked away.
RosePuppy
RosePuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw 06/10/14, 05:40 pm

OOC:Time skip?
Feralclaw
Feralclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by RosePuppy 06/10/14, 06:11 pm

(To when the titans attack Aria's bandit group?)
RosePuppy
RosePuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw 06/10/14, 07:07 pm

OOC: of course my freind
Feralclaw
Feralclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by RosePuppy 06/10/14, 11:44 pm

Aria walked along. They were traveling back to the main camp, and had gone pretty far away. The camp was away from the walls since titans were drawn to it since inside were so many people. Finally she saw the hidden place in the forests up ahead, and they reached it before dark. Aria went to the edge of the camp. She wondered how they had been staying out here and how titans hadn't discovered them. She noticed a group of frightened birds flying out of the trees in the distance. They passed overhead. "They're here." Aria said to herself, and right as she did she spotted a crawler going towards their camp at full speed. "Titans!!!" She shouted. She still had her gear, and quickly used it to get up a tree out of its reach. She spotted another titan coming through the trees. Then another. Then another.
RosePuppy
RosePuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw 07/10/14, 12:25 am

Viklan watched over the walls again, hoping to see aria, he couldn't get her out of his head!
Feralclaw
Feralclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by RosePuppy 07/10/14, 02:34 pm

Aria knew she could do nothing without getting herself killed. She watched every last bandit die and get eaten, and then the titans go over to her tree and start clawing at it. "Time to go..." She mumbled, and quickly used her gear to get away from the titans. After a while of going in a random direction she ran out of fuel. She sat on the ground for a few minutes, wondering what she should do. I'm far from the walls, and I swore I wouldn't go back there. But it's not like I'll last out here for long.
RosePuppy
RosePuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw 07/10/14, 05:27 pm

He jumped off the wall latching to it again several yards before he hit the ground and lowered himself again, he ran to the north
Feralclaw
Feralclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 15 ... 19  Next