The New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
News on LifeClan ~ SWP 2016
Button for LifeClan Announcement
Button for Plot
Button for Vote
Staff

Administrator

*Smoke*

Moderators

Roo12

Kitty

Retired Administrator and Owner

Mini~
Maps
_
Clans
Click to enlarge
The New Era

Twoleg
Click to enlarge
The New Era
Affiliates
Warrior Clan CatsThe New EraThe New EraThe New Era
Latest topics
» Old friends getting in touch!
The Jäger {[Open of course.]} - Page 15 Empty26/06/20, 10:07 pm by *Smoke*

» A Life Worth Living and Loving (Private)
The Jäger {[Open of course.]} - Page 15 Empty05/06/17, 11:03 am by Kit

» Mediterranean Madness (Private; Roo & Smoke)
The Jäger {[Open of course.]} - Page 15 Empty06/04/17, 05:28 pm by Roo12

» In the Old Clans ~Private: Smoke & Searisha~
The Jäger {[Open of course.]} - Page 15 Empty29/03/17, 07:32 am by Searisha

» Character Creation Guideline and Forms
The Jäger {[Open of course.]} - Page 15 Empty09/02/17, 09:45 pm by hollyleaf6610

» ThunderClan Allegiances
The Jäger {[Open of course.]} - Page 15 Empty09/02/17, 09:29 pm by hollyleaf6610

» Snowfang of Windclan
The Jäger {[Open of course.]} - Page 15 Empty26/01/17, 03:37 am by Silver

» Hey I'm new (^._.^)_/
The Jäger {[Open of course.]} - Page 15 Empty22/01/17, 06:25 pm by Roo12

» Hi, I'm new!
The Jäger {[Open of course.]} - Page 15 Empty01/01/17, 05:59 pm by Searisha

» Starlingpaw of ShadowClan
The Jäger {[Open of course.]} - Page 15 Empty01/01/17, 09:20 am by Searisha

The Jäger {[Open of course.]}

3 posters

Page 15 of 19 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Go down

The Jäger {[Open of course.]} - Page 15 Empty Re: The Jäger {[Open of course.]}

Post by RosePuppy 12/10/14, 12:53 am

(
(okay)

Eventually they reached the spot, and she crouched down. There was a small circle of stones around the grave. Aria began to dig down into the earth.

"What are you doing?" Joyce asked, watching her dig.

"Don't worry, I put the cat in a box. You'll see."

Eventually they dug out the box. Aria took it out and began walking towards the entrance that lead up to the top of the wall. "Come on." She said impatiently to Joyce.
RosePuppy
RosePuppy

Location : Common username: Mavis28. Discord: https://discord.gg/3sFf6J

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw 12/10/14, 12:54 am

OOC: Bump so she can post again
Feralclaw
Feralclaw

Location : I am the madness in the deepest regions of your mind unable to come to this mortal plain

Back to top Go down

Post by RosePuppy 12/10/14, 03:35 pm

Eventually they reached the top of the wall. Aria walked along it for a bit, then stopped. She went close to the edge, and them dropped the box off the wall. She turned around, and began walking towards the way down. "So you just tossed your childhood cat's coffin off of the wall?" "Pretty much, yeah." Aria responded.
RosePuppy
RosePuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw 12/10/14, 03:37 pm

OOC:Bumper cars. XD
Feralclaw
Feralclaw

Location : I am the madness in the deepest regions of your mind unable to come to this mortal plain

Back to top Go down

Post by RosePuppy 21/10/14, 08:43 pm

(lol)

Aria was walking down a random road in the town. A person walked by, and suddenly she stopped. She grabbed the arm of the person who had just walked past her. "Give it back." She said firmly, but calmly. The person quickly yanked their arm free and dropped a bracelet looking item in Aria's hand. Aria put it in her pocket and kept walking along. "I've never been this bored..." Aria said.

Daisuke hurried after the small creature he had seen earlier. He chased the small rabbit through a small field until it finally found it's burrow. He pawed at it, hoping it would come out. Eventually he sighed, and sat down. He stared down at the burrow, waiting to see if it would come out so he could be its friend.
RosePuppy
RosePuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw 21/10/14, 08:47 pm

Viklan could be heard shouting from a distance, when he saw the two of them he looked enraged "It was you wasn't it!" He said looking at Aria, "YOU told your little bandit friends about me being a nobleman, and now i have NO family left whatsoever because of YOU!" He shouted "Now i have NOTHING!"
Feralclaw
Feralclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by RosePuppy 21/10/14, 09:00 pm

(Want to play ToS? I fully get the game now^^ My favorite mode to play in is all any^^)

Aria turned around, and walked backwards. "What? Strange, didn't tell the bandits much about you, they might've just figured out where you lived because you bugged 'em. So... What'd they do?"

Daisuke sat for a long time staring at the rabbit hole. Eventually he got bored, and began trotting away. He found a strange thing in a tree with a bunch of bugs flying around it. He tried to sniff up at it but the insects attacked him and he hurried away. Why don't they like me? Oh well, I'm going to go find Aria!
RosePuppy
RosePuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw 21/10/14, 09:03 pm

"What they did was kill everyone, take EVERYTHING and leave me with NOTHING! I have no way to remember my family, and you lie. Your a lying theiveing bandit!" he said to her angrily
Feralclaw
Feralclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by RosePuppy 21/10/14, 09:10 pm

Aria tilted her head. "Sorry, kid, can't help ya. What's gone is gone. Now I guess you're like me, you've got nothing. Now, why don't you take that anger of yours and do something useful with it? Hmm?" Aria said without even a speck of sympathy. She never felt bad for anything, really.
RosePuppy
RosePuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw 21/10/14, 09:18 pm

"I dont know, do you want your head removed? Or would you rather melt in a titans stomach." He said to her grabbing her at the collar
Feralclaw
Feralclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by RosePuppy 21/10/14, 09:41 pm

Aria kicked his shin as hard as she could, then yanked his hand away from her collar. "Get your hands off me! I said do something USEFULL with it! Like go kill a bear or something! I have a good idea, why don't you go and attack those bandits?" She said, then turned him around and shoved him away. Just go and get yourself killed like I said!
RosePuppy
RosePuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw 21/10/14, 09:44 pm

"Because their already dead, and something tells me you want me dead, just something, i could kill you here and now, all it takes is the bite of my thumb." He said with a feral smile
Feralclaw
Feralclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by RosePuppy 21/10/14, 09:51 pm

"Then bite your thumb and kill me, Coward!" Aria said, suddenly furious. "All you do is hide, and be a spoiled little brat! Stop whining for once! If you're actually brave then do it! You've always been spoiled all you life! I bet you know nothing about surviving, or life for that matter! You just hide behind your rich family and do nothing productive but eat all day!"
RosePuppy
RosePuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw 21/10/14, 09:54 pm

"You think thats what i did? Then why am i a scout? Guess what, im more productive than you. I actually KILL titans, im not a theif who cowers in the shadows!" He said throwing a swift punch at her
Feralclaw
Feralclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by RosePuppy 21/10/14, 09:57 pm

Aria ducked. "Hah! You're afraid! Get over it! Get over yourself! You don't have anybody that cares anymore!" Aria said.
RosePuppy
RosePuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw 21/10/14, 10:37 pm

He swung upwards toward her face quickly but was a few inches to the left and only caused a breeze to go up past her "BANDIT!" He yelled gathering the attention of the townsfolk
Feralclaw
Feralclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by RosePuppy 21/10/14, 10:51 pm

"More cowardly than I thought." She mumbled. She had her scouting gear on, they would know she couldn't be a bandit. But people actually believed him, and backed away. She heard somebody call out for the guards. It'll take a while to get this straightened out, might as well try not to let them see me. She rushed over and jumped up, and quickly pulled herself up onto the roof and began to run along it towards the gate to the inner area of wall Maria. "Getting other people to do his fighting... Please... He's a coward, might not seem like it at first glance, but he's just a coward..." She mumbled to herself.
RosePuppy
RosePuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw 21/10/14, 10:54 pm

OOC: He'll show her, and what happened to Joyce by the way?

He flung himself upward after her and whilst in the air he shot a harpoon toward's her leg in hopes of hitting her ankle, when he realized he was just being pulled towards the building, he released the pressure in the hook allowing it to reel in and launched the left on at her right foot
Feralclaw
Feralclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by RosePuppy 21/10/14, 11:45 pm

Aria stumbled over and clenched her teeth. She moaned slightly and looked back at her foot. Her eyes widened when she saw a harpoon in it. Her eyes burned with anger. Ignore it.... Ignore the pain... She had learned to have high pain tolerance, but this hurt. He just?! He's dead! Aria began to get up, forcing herself despite the harpoon. She began to limp away, dragging herself across the rooftops. She looked back when she heard a bark and a shout.

Daisuke saw what was happening. He smelled blood, and it was Aria's! Owner? He looked up and saw Viklan. He hurt her! I WON'T LET HIM HURT HER! He barked as much as possible and climbed up some crates. He leaped onto the roof and ran at Viklan as fast as possible. I won't let you hurt her! She's my friend!

Joyce watched everything with her eyes wide. Aria had begun to be a good friend, and Joyce wouldn't just sit by and watch as she got chased. She leaped up, and climbed up onto the roof. She noticed Daisuke went up onto the roof also. She heard a gunshot, and looked down. The garrison was trying to shoot everyone up on the rooftops. They'd decided to attack everyone part of the whole thing.
RosePuppy
RosePuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw 21/10/14, 11:54 pm

"Well who's the coward now?" He shouted at her when he felt a bullet land in his arm, he grunted in pain as steam started to seap from it "Damn guards.." he muttered when he turned around he saw Daisuke running at him, "Well, i guess i may as well wrap this up here." he said holding up one of the blades, He turned it and looked up towards the sky and muttered "I'm coming.." as he impaled himself with a grunt
Feralclaw
Feralclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by RosePuppy 22/10/14, 12:31 am

Aria blinked. She hadn't been expecting that. Well, she had a harpoon in her foot, so she knew she should probably stay still not to damage her foot anymore. She sighed, then collapsed and began to examine her foot.

Daisuke rushed over and jumped at Viklan. He was confused when he saw the human hurt himself already. Why would he hurt himself? Why would he attack himself with the blades? That's just... Not fair! It needs to be a fair fight, he can't just give up! Daisuke let out a bark, and sniffed at Viklan. Daisuke put his paws on Viklan and bit down on the blade. He slowly pulled it up, wondering if the human was already dead or not. He let out a whimper bark as he felt a bullet hit his thigh.

Joyce slowed, and stopped. She stared ahead in confusion. Did he just...? Oh... Well then... She yanked one of her blades up just in time to block a bullet. After a few moments she raised her hands up slightly above her head.
RosePuppy
RosePuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw 22/10/14, 12:36 am

He groaned in pain, his face pale, when Daisuke pulled out the blad he let out a small spasm as he went unconscious from lack of blood
Feralclaw
Feralclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by RosePuppy 22/10/14, 12:43 am

(timeskip?)

Daisuke sat down and wagged his tail when he moved. It moved! It moved! It's alive!

Aria stayed still deciding it'd be better not to move with guns aimed at her head.

Joyce thought the same as Aria. If I move, I might die.
RosePuppy
RosePuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw 22/10/14, 12:47 am

OOC: He'll be up in a few minutes

Steam started to erupt from the area he stabbed himself, wreathing in pain as bones started to reconnect with each other, along with the muscle tissue and veins.
Feralclaw
Feralclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by RosePuppy 22/10/14, 12:56 am

Daisuke began to get worried. He began to wonder if it wasn't really a human. Maybe I should kill him again? He's scary!

Aria looked down at her foot. You know what? Screw it! She grabbed the harpoon and yanked it out. It hadn't gone completely through, so that was lucky. Aria clenched her fists. She closed her eyes and looked down. She felt a bit dizzy, and was shaking. She ripped out a roof shingle.

Joyce just stood there. The guards told her to come down with her hands on the back of her head. She listened to them. She carefully climbed down the roof. They recognized her as a scout member, and relaxed a bit more. All the town's people were a bit scared about what happened.
RosePuppy
RosePuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 19 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next