The New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
News on LifeClan ~ SWP 2016
Button for LifeClan Announcement
Button for Plot
Button for Vote
Staff

Administrator

*Smoke*

Moderators

Roo12

Kitty

Retired Administrator and Owner

Mini~
Maps
_
Clans
Click to enlarge
The New Era

Twoleg
Click to enlarge
The New Era
Affiliates
Warrior Clan CatsThe New EraThe New EraThe New Era
Latest topics
» Old friends getting in touch!
The Jäger {[Open of course.]} - Page 16 Empty26/06/20, 10:07 pm by *Smoke*

» A Life Worth Living and Loving (Private)
The Jäger {[Open of course.]} - Page 16 Empty05/06/17, 11:03 am by Kit

» Mediterranean Madness (Private; Roo & Smoke)
The Jäger {[Open of course.]} - Page 16 Empty06/04/17, 05:28 pm by Roo12

» In the Old Clans ~Private: Smoke & Searisha~
The Jäger {[Open of course.]} - Page 16 Empty29/03/17, 07:32 am by Searisha

» Character Creation Guideline and Forms
The Jäger {[Open of course.]} - Page 16 Empty09/02/17, 09:45 pm by hollyleaf6610

» ThunderClan Allegiances
The Jäger {[Open of course.]} - Page 16 Empty09/02/17, 09:29 pm by hollyleaf6610

» Snowfang of Windclan
The Jäger {[Open of course.]} - Page 16 Empty26/01/17, 03:37 am by Silver

» Hey I'm new (^._.^)_/
The Jäger {[Open of course.]} - Page 16 Empty22/01/17, 06:25 pm by Roo12

» Hi, I'm new!
The Jäger {[Open of course.]} - Page 16 Empty01/01/17, 05:59 pm by Searisha

» Starlingpaw of ShadowClan
The Jäger {[Open of course.]} - Page 16 Empty01/01/17, 09:20 am by Searisha

The Jäger {[Open of course.]}

3 posters

Page 16 of 19 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Go down

The Jäger {[Open of course.]} - Page 16 Empty Re: The Jäger {[Open of course.]}

Post by Feralclaw 22/10/14, 12:59 am

"I feel like i just walked through hell and back..." he muttered opening his eyes "Well, shoot me.." he muttered loudly

OOC: WII U POST!
Feralclaw
Feralclaw

Location : I am the madness in the deepest regions of your mind unable to come to this mortal plain

Back to top Go down

Post by RosePuppy 22/10/14, 02:57 am

Aria got up and began to limp away while most of the garrison was distracted by Joyce. She hadn't cleared up the whole bandit thing yet so she decided it'd be best to just get away. She climbed down from the roof and limped towards the exit out of the city, into the inner area of wall Maria. Soon she reached the gate and simply limped out.

Daisuke tilted his head at Viklan. Then he started barking and held him down. He barked his head off and put all his weight one Viklan. I've got him! I've got him! Somebody take him away! He's one of the bad humans! Garrison come over here and put him in that jail place I heard about!

After a few moments they got it sorted out about who Joyce was and she wasn't really a threat. Joyce looked up to see Aria gone and Daisuke barking like crazy.
RosePuppy
RosePuppy

Location : Common username: Mavis28. Discord: https://discord.gg/3sFf6J

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw 22/10/14, 08:17 am

He pushed Daisuke up and rolled off the building in hopes of escape, he knew they saw him as the bandit, he knew that he was a convict again, his hopes lied outside the walls, where only the titans could bother him, "Humanity know nothing." He muttered
Feralclaw
Feralclaw

Location : I am the madness in the deepest regions of your mind unable to come to this mortal plain

Back to top Go down

Post by RosePuppy 22/10/14, 03:50 pm

Daisuke tilted his head when the human tried getting away. He jumped down from the roof and grabbed Viklan's arm in his mouth. He started pulling him towards where the garrison was. You're not getting away!

Aria exited the city, and kept going. Eventually she found a nice tree to sit by, and just sat down. She'd lost quite some blood but somehow managed to keep herself from blacking out. She sighed. Would it be sad to know that I'm used to pain?
RosePuppy
RosePuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw 22/10/14, 05:31 pm

"Let go of me mutt!" he shouted, with a quick flick of his blade he removed is hand and let out a grunt of pain, this was nothing compared to the boiling sensation of a titans stomach
Feralclaw
Feralclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by RosePuppy 22/10/14, 06:15 pm

Daisuke let go, and jumped back in surprise. He howled, and began to feel a bit afraid. He rushed forwards and tackled Viklan.

Joyce turned when she heard Daisuke barking and howling. She went towards the noise with the garrison, and found Daisuke attacking Viklan. Daisuke was obviously spooked by something about Viklan.
RosePuppy
RosePuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw 22/10/14, 07:03 pm

He flicked the blunt end of his blade towards Daisuke angrily, this dog wouldn't give up! He continued to smash his blade at the dog
Feralclaw
Feralclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by RosePuppy 22/10/14, 07:38 pm

Daisuke took a few steps back, and growled. He wouldn't give up, he would never give up. He rushed around Viklan and tackled him again, barking and growling. He was going to try to tackle him and hold him down with all his strength this time.

Joyce grabbed the gun of the garrison guard nearest to her. She yanked it out of his hands and aimed it at Viklan. "Don't hurt that dog. Or try anything stupid."
RosePuppy
RosePuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw 22/10/14, 11:08 pm

"Fine i'll let it kill me!" He shouted at her going limp
Feralclaw
Feralclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by RosePuppy 23/10/14, 02:41 pm

(To be honest... I feel like this RP isn't as fun anymore)

Daisuke seemed happy once the human let him tackle him. He sat on Viklan and waited for the garrison to come over.

Joyce watched as the garrison went over to Viklan, and noticed Aria was gone. Oh well, she's off doing whatever she does when she ever gets a harpoon shot through her foot.
RosePuppy
RosePuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw 23/10/14, 05:16 pm

OOC: Same, little too long, not enough brutal deaths..... TITANS TITANS TITANS!
Feralclaw
Feralclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by RosePuppy 23/10/14, 06:06 pm

(lol. Maybe I should make some more characters to kill them? OH, I HAVE AN IDEA! I'll make Azalia! And maybe another character then kill em all and make her my main character^^ Because she'll be the favorite :3 Because she has the perfect name^^)
RosePuppy
RosePuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw 23/10/14, 06:24 pm

OOC: I can kill them all if you want :D >:3 go viklan take veangence that never existed!
Feralclaw
Feralclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by RosePuppy 23/10/14, 06:28 pm

(That's okay^^ Maybe he can kill the male character I'm going to make for being evil or something. Aria's going to die right now, after you post, and I'm making Azalia for the AoT AND Medieval RP when it comes out^^)
RosePuppy
RosePuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw 23/10/14, 06:33 pm

OOC: Aria wouldn't Die from her leg being hit, she would have issues walking for a bit though.
Feralclaw
Feralclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by RosePuppy 23/10/14, 07:08 pm

(I'm going to make her get attacked by wolves when she blacks out)
RosePuppy
RosePuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw 24/10/14, 03:11 pm

OOC: YESH WOLFEEEHS!
Feralclaw
Feralclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by RosePuppy 24/10/14, 03:44 pm

(Post with Viklan?)
RosePuppy
RosePuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw 24/10/14, 03:53 pm

OOC: You go ahead :P
Feralclaw
Feralclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by RosePuppy 24/10/14, 05:45 pm

(Okay^^)

Aria stared ahead for a bit, trying to keep herself from passing out. She blinked, staring ahead. What was that? It looks like... A dog? She noticed the outline of a few dog- like animals in the forest she was resting by. She blinked, and realized they were coming closer. Wait... Wolves?! Aria tried to move, but her mind didn't listen, instead everything darkened, and she leaned back against the tree she was by. Her eyesight went a bit blurry for a second, but quickly cleared so she could see clearly of what was in front of her. A growling wolf with four others by its side. A scream escaped her lips.

And that was the end of Aria Wakahisa.

(For some reason I'm thinking of The Hunger Games.)
RosePuppy
RosePuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw 24/10/14, 06:35 pm

"I'll kill you." He muttered to Joyce "Always so protective of Your dog of all things."
Feralclaw
Feralclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by RosePuppy 24/10/14, 07:49 pm

Azalia walked along the grass. She felt a bit bored, until she heard wolves. She found a small group walking away from a forest, and quickly pulled her bow out. She quickly began to walk backwards and shot a few arrows at the wolves. She managed to hit one, but was a bit panicked so her second and third arrows missed. She rushed back and quickly climbed upon a large rock. She pulled out a dagger and stabbed any wolves who tried to climb up. One fell to the ground, dead, and the others ran away. Azalia sighed, and hopped down from the rock. She looked down at the wolf's body and grabbed it by its front paws. She began to drag it back to the town.

Joyce sighed, and walked away with Daisuke trailing after. She passed a girl entering the gate dragging a wolf along. How'd she kill that?
RosePuppy
RosePuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw 24/10/14, 08:56 pm

"Damn women. I hope they all burn in a titans stomach." He said to himself getting up, dusting off his uniform he walked Past Azalia he greeted her with a curt nod
Feralclaw
Feralclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by RosePuppy 25/10/14, 01:17 am

Joyce didn't quite know where she should go, so eventually she wandered up onto the wall. She stared off the edge. Some people had gone down to kill some titans, one must've jumped a bit high, or the numbers were too many down below the wall. She hopped off, but grappled to the upper part of the wall so the titans couldn't reach her. She watched them fight the titans, soon there was only two left. On looked a bit strange to her, its eyes were a reddish color, and it looked much more savage. She lowered down the wall a bit. It looked up, then jumped up at her. "OH CR-" She didn't finish her sentence before she felt herself yanked almost out of the way of the titan, but it still grabbed her. However, when the titan was falling, she slipped out from between its teeth. She didn't have time to save herself from the fall though, and soon hit the hard ground. Everything went blurry, and she tried to lift herself up. "Not them... Eat... Someone else! Anyone... but..." She heard a thump of somebody landing on the soil next to her. "Is she dead?!" She heard a worried voice say. Joyce looked up and saw the girl who had tried to save her. Her mind cleared for a second. "Daisuke... Find him... He's yours, you seem like... A nice person..." She said. Joyce's eyes glazed over, and she went limp.

And that was the end of Joyce Koizumi
(I'm starting to get a bit sad.. ;-;)

Azalia mumbled angrily to herself whenever a person walked by. The wolf was heavy, she'd be much more appreciative if somebody helped her pull it. She eventually sold the wolf to a man selling animal hides and meat, and walked off again. What should I do with this money? She began to look around, and soon found a man selling birds. She examined all of them, but one caught her eyes. "What type of bird is this one?" She asked. "A parakeet, of course." The person running it said. It was quite rare, so it cost quite a bit of money, but she bought it. It had blue wings and reddish tail feathers, and its belly was mostly green. She named it Hana, and it chirped impatiently for her to go off and do something more exiting. "Keep quiet or I'm giving you for free to a butcher." Hana kept quiet after that. Azalia decided to go up the wall. She waited up there staring down. She noticed a girl simply watching the fight below, and notice she was looking at a titan. She examined the titan too. It looked... Different somehow. When she saw it prepare to jump, she just knew she had to act. She jumped off, latched onto the wall, and pulled Joyce to the side to try to pull her out of harms way. She failed, and Joyce's hand was wrenched from her grip as the titan fell back down towards earth with Joyce between its teeth. "NO!" She shouted. She didn't know the girl, but had been sure she could save her. She quickly dropped down when she saw the girl wasn't swallowed by the titan. She knew the girl was most likely dead from the fall, but still went down to check. "Is she dead?!" She heard a voice ask behind her. Not yet... But she will be in a few seconds.
When the girl died she wondered who Daisuke was. It sounds like a pet's name.
(OH NO, WHAT WILL HAPPEN WHEN DAISUKE FINDS OUT?! ;-; This is just too sad...)

RosePuppy
RosePuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw 25/10/14, 02:14 am

Viklan went up to walls and watched over it, when he saw that Joyce had died his expression was neutral, he flinged himself down the wall "What did she say before she died?" He asked her "If it was something about the dog i can take you to it." he muttered "If i was here before the titan grabbed her i could have saved her." He muttered to himself his eyes remaining emotionless, yet he was feeling great pleasure in looking at her body, he wished he could have stabbed her himself, but being eaten by a titan is enough.
Feralclaw
Feralclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 19 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next