The New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
News on LifeClan ~ SWP 2016
Button for LifeClan Announcement
Button for Plot
Button for Vote
Staff

Administrator

*Smoke*

Moderators

Roo12

Kitty

Retired Administrator and Owner

Mini~
Maps
_
Clans
Click to enlarge
The New Era

Twoleg
Click to enlarge
The New Era
Affiliates
Warrior Clan CatsThe New EraThe New EraThe New Era
Latest topics
» Old friends getting in touch!
The Fight ~Closed~ Empty26/06/20, 10:07 pm by *Smoke*

» A Life Worth Living and Loving (Private)
The Fight ~Closed~ Empty05/06/17, 11:03 am by Kit

» Mediterranean Madness (Private; Roo & Smoke)
The Fight ~Closed~ Empty06/04/17, 05:28 pm by Roo12

» In the Old Clans ~Private: Smoke & Searisha~
The Fight ~Closed~ Empty29/03/17, 07:32 am by Searisha

» Character Creation Guideline and Forms
The Fight ~Closed~ Empty09/02/17, 09:45 pm by hollyleaf6610

» ThunderClan Allegiances
The Fight ~Closed~ Empty09/02/17, 09:29 pm by hollyleaf6610

» Snowfang of Windclan
The Fight ~Closed~ Empty26/01/17, 03:37 am by Silver

» Hey I'm new (^._.^)_/
The Fight ~Closed~ Empty22/01/17, 06:25 pm by Roo12

» Hi, I'm new!
The Fight ~Closed~ Empty01/01/17, 05:59 pm by Searisha

» Starlingpaw of ShadowClan
The Fight ~Closed~ Empty01/01/17, 09:20 am by Searisha

The Fight ~Closed~

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Fight ~Closed~ Empty The Fight ~Closed~

Post by Roo12 31/10/13, 06:40 pm

Ooc: If you have a wolf in this pack, please feel free to put them in the audience and voice their thoughts during the fight. Just please don't make them interfere with the fight itself. This is between Tarlio, Oburoka and Luna. Thanks :3

It was time. The russet wolf knew it. This was what he had been waiting for. It was time.
His whole body shook with anxiety and his paws worked the frozen ground as he waited for his opponent to arrive. All around was a huge field of white until it slopped up into the forests that was the Pack of True Ice territory. This vast field of white was only interrupted by the dark bodies of the few wolves that had gathered to watch the fight that would decide Oburoka and Tarlio's fates.
Tarlio's ears shot up and his eyes brightened with fierce hatred as a huge grey body came into view. The timber wolf let the anger burn inside him, for it will help him in the fight to come. And however much he wanted to, Tarlio would not let his eyes trail over to Luna, who must be sitting somewhere in the crowd. Her face would calm him down, and he needed to be on full alert for what was coming.

Last edited by Roo12 on 08/11/13, 03:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

The Fight ~Closed~ Empty Re: The Fight ~Closed~

Post by *Smoke* 31/10/13, 08:49 pm

The Fight ~Closed~ 2Q==
Luna's shoulder had been bothering her all day, and she would wince every once in awhile. But that was to expected after all- it was a fresh wound, not a dry throat. But her friends took notice of this and made her rest all day, taking away her possibly last moments with Tarlio. She hated sleeping, but it was just calling her. She was struggling to stay on her paws even now, located into the back of the crowd where her fellow pack members were making a ring around the fight area.
Her heart was thudding, her eyes wanting to close and her brain yelling at her tiredness. She needed to stay awake for the fight. She needed to see him win. If she couldn't see him he might not get any confidence.
Mustering up all the strength she could in this sudden weak state, she poked her white head above the crowd and put a small smile on her muzzle before going back down into the crowd, going unnoticed.
Blackness was edging her vision, and her breath was short, coming in and out in rapid heaps. But she would stay awake. She had to.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Location : CONTACT ME THROUGH MY E-MAIL FOR IMMEDIATE RESPONSE :)

http://newerarp.forumotion.com/u31

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 01/11/13, 05:35 am

The Fight ~Closed~ Tarlio10

Tarlio had seen Luna's face, just for a split second. But instead of relaxing him and making the timber wolf unprepared for the fight, the sight had mad Tarlio strong and determined and indestructible.
Oburoka was taking his time arriving. He must be aware that this fight was severely in his favor, and the dark wolf was savoring every second.

Ooc: Smoke, do you use Picmonkey the photo editor?

Last edited by Roo12 on 02/11/13, 07:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 01/11/13, 06:33 am

Ooc: Yeah, not all the time but mostly I do :3 Sorry, I'm dead after Halloween *no pun intended and then I realized it was a pun XD*. I'll reply later :/
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 01/11/13, 09:21 am

Ooc: I use picmonkey a lot, but I can't figure out how to put them on this website. And did you have a good Halloween?
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 01/11/13, 07:04 pm

Ooc: Ah, I had that problem as well. When done with your photo, click save. Once it enters the little saving screen, DON'T PRESS SAVE. Well Smokey, if I'm not here to save the pic, what da fudge am I doing? You might be asking. Well, now you can right click the pic and copy it. You know what to do form there ;D
Warning: It almost always has a really LONG URL XP

Luna continued struggling to watch the fight. She had to see this through. There was no way she couldn't. If Tarlio lost it would all be her fault. Not only would she be humiliated and excluded by the rest of her pack for falling in love with a lone wolf, Tarlio could possibly end up exiled- or even worse, DEAD. That could not happen.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 01/11/13, 07:26 pm

The Fight ~Closed~ P9x2fXJRnCcFbkS
I don't think it worked ???

As the two wolves faced each other, teeth bared, ears back and eyes blazing, Tarlio could sense a dark, intruding hopelessness enter his soul. But somehow, the timber wolf forced himself to ignore it and dig deep to find the rage he had a second ago that would win him this fight.
After what seemed like hours of facing off, Oburoka threw himself at Tarlio and the two scrabbled at each other on their hind legs. Both were inflicting damage, but Oburoka was enormous and stronger than Tarlio despite the loner's intense training, so Tarlio was far worse off.
Soon the poor russet wolf was already covered in wounds and blood. The two battlers released and face each other again, panting heavily. But the fight had hardly begun.

Ooc: Sorry if I powerplay big time, tell me if I do it too much XP
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by megarin 01/11/13, 07:57 pm

OOC: Um, if you save it to the computer it makes the URL a billion times smaller.
You know that, right?
If you save it to your files then come here and press the button next to the one to get an image from web URL, the one with the floppy disk on it. Then go to your files and select it then copy one of the URLs that pops up (Whatever one works on your computer best; trail and error) and then to get that annoying box to go away (Why no X-Button? D:<) just press the Preview button. Next go back to the post and paste the URL and you have the pic with a shorter URL.
YAYYYAYAYAYA
Does that make sense at all?
megarin
megarin

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 01/11/13, 08:19 pm

The Fight ~Closed~ Thank_15

Yay, it worked!!
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 01/11/13, 09:18 pm

Ooc: Lol, nice. Hey, Rooey, if you want to egt into the fighting mood, here's a good song for your muse ;D I always listen to music for muse.

*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 01/11/13, 09:22 pm

Thanks Smoke, I do kinda have low muse. I'll continue this post tomorrow, it's getting late over here so I should probably get some rest :3
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 01/11/13, 11:44 pm

Soon enough, Luna could hardly feel her shoulder as her gaze followed the battle. Her vision was hazy, and she couldn't tell what was going on. She moved back a bit, her ears slightly ringing from all the noise. Maybe she could just go lie down a bit... NO! She couldn't! She had to see the end of the battle!

Ooc: Sorry, low muse :p
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 02/11/13, 07:23 am

Before Tarlio could maneuver out of harms way, Oburoka bit down hard into the russet wolf's neck, making him cry out loud in pain. The pack wolf, after a good long time, threw his opponent to the ground, letting blood spill out over the white ground.
As Tarlio lay there, his whole body aching, it seemed as if the fight was already over. Oburoka knew it too. He was getting close.
But the loner was going to make sure it wasn't going to be that easy for his opponent to win. He threw himself at Oburoka and landed a blow to the throat, leaving the pack wolf winded. Tarlio saw his chance. He rammed his teeth into the spine of the grey wolf and kept applying pressure until he tasted blood. This time, it was Oburoka who was the one to cry out.

Ooc: I keep powerplaying Oburoka. Do you want to join in with the fight Smoke, or should I just keep going as I am?
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 02/11/13, 07:26 am

Ooc: I have a funeral to go to, so keep playing him like that I suppose. I won't be on till really late in the day, sorry :/
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 02/11/13, 07:43 am

Ooc: don't, it's fine. I'm sorry about the funeral :'(
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 02/11/13, 08:14 am

Ooc: It's alright. It's for my great aunt Margey. I met her once when I was 7, but she had Alzheimer's already and I don't remember her
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 02/11/13, 02:22 pm

Ooc: Ahh, my Granddad had that before he died. It's very sad.

Tarlio was putting all his strength into his bite. With every second that passed, his sharp teeth were burying themselves deeper into Oburoka's flesh. But the huge wolf would take it no longer. He turned his broad head and managed to grasp the base of the loner's tail between his ferocious maw and flung his weakening body along the ground, leaving a thin trail of scarlet blood behind it.
Shakily, Tarlio got to his paws, only to be thrust down again under the mighty strength of his opponent. The poor brown wolf let out a cry of pain as Oburoka slashed his great claws down his back. More blood stained Tarlio's fur, along with the white snow around him.
Somehow, the timber wolf struggled back up and faced Oburoka, who smiled viciously. Lifting a paw, he traced with his claws the three lines along Tarlio's snout that the pack wolf himself had inflicted only seven suns before.
He laughed. But little did he know that a rage was building in his opponent again. Tarlio, with a swift flick of his jaws, grabbed Oburoka's enormous paw in his mouth and twisted it the wrong way with a few, soft cracking sounds, followed by Oburoka's horrendous, pain-filled bellow.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 02/11/13, 05:50 pm

Ooc: D: My Uncle Motty has Alzheimer's and I didn't even know. He's my great Aunt Margey's twin brother. I really liked him. He was really sarcastic and funny, loving life. Now he doesn't even remember me :'(

The pain-filled bellow of Oburoka, as odd as it sounds, gave Luna hope. Her vision was still hazy, but after laying down, she felt much better. She listen to the sounds of the fight and could clearly tell the difference between Tarlio and her enemy's growls. It sounded to be a vicious fight, and she hoped Tarlio would come out as unscathed as possible at this point as the victor.
Her blue eyes found a gap in her pack's legs and she watched the fight from there, able to see what was going on.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 02/11/13, 06:05 pm

Ooc: It's a really horrible thing for families to deal with, I know. I couldn't stand it when my Granddad began to get sick. Sorry about your Uncle :(

Tarlio fought to hold Oburoka's paw at this awkward angle as if he was trying to break it off. His teeth were as deep into the flesh as they would go, and no doubt had this caused serious injury.
But the pack wolf was still strong. He bared his teeth and raised his other front paw. Before the timber wolf could do anything, Oburoka swung his paw, hitting Tarlio hard in the face and forcing him to let go of his opponent's paw and fall to the ground.
Walking triumphantly up to the worn-out, tattered body of the loner, Oburoka put both of his front paws onto Tarlio's back and applied all his body weight. The pack wolf bent his head down and hissed into his fallen enemy's torn ear. "I win, Tarlio. She's mine."
As his eyes struggled to stay open, the timber wolf looked around with blurry vision. He could see the pack wolves howling and barking.
And, when he focused, he made out a faint, white figure in the back of the crowd that he recognized instantly.
Luna... I've... Let you down...
I'm sorry. I'm so, so sorry...
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 02/11/13, 06:15 pm

Ooc: It's ok, his wife is still the same, if not a little disheartened from it. My family has a lot of medical problems. Like, A LOT.

Dad's Side:
Balding
Alzheimer's
Arthritis
Plaque Build-Ups (plaque on our teeth grows really fast and it goes throughout our body easily, clogging arteries up XP)
Heart Attacks
Biological Dandruff (Where you can get it when you're young)
Mom's Side:
Arthritis
Hip Problems
Knee Problems
Alzheimer's
Diabetes
Ugh, my family's medical problems suck
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 02/11/13, 06:25 pm

Ooc: That does suck, big time! on my mother's side there's arthritis and on my father's side there's deafness. He's deaf in one ear.

A loud, deep, arrogant howl erupted from Oburoka's throat as he stood over Tarlio's exhausted body. Tarlio lay there, defeated, ashamed, unable to move for the time being. He watched with weary eyes as wolves began to flood the battle field. He could't see Luna. He was able to make out only her father, Hohn, and that black spirit wolf, Wyu.
After a few more moments, Tarlio felt Oburoka's weight lift away and a few wolves on either side push him onto his feet, facing the leader.

Ooc: We need Meggy. Shall I get her?
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 02/11/13, 06:26 pm

Ooc: Yeah, that would be wise :3
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by megarin 02/11/13, 10:27 pm

OOC: Okay I read it all but what exactly you want me to do with Hohn?
megarin
megarin

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 03/11/13, 05:56 am

Ooc: Basically he needs to announce the winner and banish Tarlio. Then he might want to have a 'moment' with Luna because, well, she'll be pretty upset about this :3
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by megarin 03/11/13, 09:23 am

OOC: Okay.
:3

Hohn had been sitting on top of a small bluff where he could see the fight above the rest of the pack.
He had been completely still until now.
The golden wolf rose tall and strong, preparing to speak.
"Oburoka has won the fight and earned his rights to stay within the pack." His voice was sturdy, even though he didn't like the results of the battle.
"Tarlio must be banished."
He walked down to where his daughter was. Luna was looking weak and she wouldn't be happy that she would have to be Oburoka's mate.
"Luna," he whispered in her ear, "I'm so sorry. I can't change the pack laws. It's not that simple. I promise I won't let Oburoka hurt you."
He padded over the Tarlio and Oburoka. They both looked tired, but it was obvious that Tarlio had lost.
"Tarlio," he commanded, "Rise. You have lost this battle and it time to leave. You may spend any last moments with the pack before you leave." He hoped that was clue enough for Tarlio to go speak to Luna.

OOC: That okay?
megarin
megarin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next