The New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
News on LifeClan ~ SWP 2016
Button for LifeClan Announcement
Button for Plot
Button for Vote
Staff

Administrator

*Smoke*

Moderators

Roo12

Kitty

Retired Administrator and Owner

Mini~
Maps
_
Clans
Click to enlarge
The New Era

Twoleg
Click to enlarge
The New Era
Affiliates
Warrior Clan CatsThe New EraThe New EraThe New Era
Latest topics
» Old friends getting in touch!
The Beginning Of The Truth (CLOSED) Empty26/06/20, 10:07 pm by *Smoke*

» A Life Worth Living and Loving (Private)
The Beginning Of The Truth (CLOSED) Empty05/06/17, 11:03 am by Kit

» Mediterranean Madness (Private; Roo & Smoke)
The Beginning Of The Truth (CLOSED) Empty06/04/17, 05:28 pm by Roo12

» In the Old Clans ~Private: Smoke & Searisha~
The Beginning Of The Truth (CLOSED) Empty29/03/17, 07:32 am by Searisha

» Character Creation Guideline and Forms
The Beginning Of The Truth (CLOSED) Empty09/02/17, 09:45 pm by hollyleaf6610

» ThunderClan Allegiances
The Beginning Of The Truth (CLOSED) Empty09/02/17, 09:29 pm by hollyleaf6610

» Snowfang of Windclan
The Beginning Of The Truth (CLOSED) Empty26/01/17, 03:37 am by Silver

» Hey I'm new (^._.^)_/
The Beginning Of The Truth (CLOSED) Empty22/01/17, 06:25 pm by Roo12

» Hi, I'm new!
The Beginning Of The Truth (CLOSED) Empty01/01/17, 05:59 pm by Searisha

» Starlingpaw of ShadowClan
The Beginning Of The Truth (CLOSED) Empty01/01/17, 09:20 am by Searisha

The Beginning Of The Truth (CLOSED)

4 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Beginning Of The Truth (CLOSED) Empty The Beginning Of The Truth (CLOSED)

Post by *Smoke* 15/09/13, 10:49 am

The Beginning Of The Truth (CLOSED) 9k=

Luna's eyes slowly creaked open, taking in her surroundings. She was in the guest cave, along with Tarlio who was sleeping beside her. Last night after Oburoko had stormed off with the hurt look in his eyes, they had talked a little bit of how he had come to be in the pack. How he had attacked her mother but they spared him and let him join. The Pack of True Ice never let's a wolf be alone when it doesn't want to be. A lone wolf can easily become prey.
Her jaws stretched widely in a yawn as she brought herself up onto her paws. Sunlight snuck into the edges of the cave through the moss covering and she looked at the beautiful rays that were right in front of her fore paws. It wasn't everyday you saw a sight like this.
All of a sudden, Oburoko came into Luna's mind. She had feelings for him- there was no doubt about that. And the way he had acted last night also meant that he had feelings for her. But with Tarlio in her life, she felt being with Oburoko was wrong. Tarlio was sweet, protective, and true at heart. Though the white wolf knew Oburoko was the first to, she didn't know about the latter. With Tarlio, she also seemed to have sparks with. She felt safe and comfortable around him while around Oburoko she felt torn and confused. She knew she liked both of them, and that both of them could easily break her heart. Why did life have to be so complicated?

Last edited by *ѕмσкє* on 15/10/13, 04:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Location : CONTACT ME THROUGH MY E-MAIL FOR IMMEDIATE RESPONSE :)

http://newerarp.forumotion.com/u31

Back to top Go down

The Beginning Of The Truth (CLOSED) Empty Re: The Beginning Of The Truth (CLOSED)

Post by Roo12 15/09/13, 11:02 am

Ooc: Awesome opening Smoke ;3

Tarlio opened his eyes and also took in his surroundings, refreshing his memories of what drama had come to pass the night before. I meeting Oburoko, he had realized that the huge wolf had feelings for Luna, as he did. But he found Oburoko cruel and fierce, and puzzled over how Luna could love a wolf like him.
As the timber wolf's amber eyes opened fully, he notices the white wolf standing next to him, playing with the rays of sunlight that were bursting through the mossy cave entrance. He smiled and sat up, stretching his legs and back. "Good morning, Luna", he said with a yawn and another smile at her. He knew, that from the moment they had met in the pack's territory, and then the moment she had comforted him when he told her his story, that he had feelings for her. "How are you feeling.... You know, after last night?"
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

The Beginning Of The Truth (CLOSED) Empty Re: The Beginning Of The Truth (CLOSED)

Post by *Smoke* 15/09/13, 11:06 am

Luna glanced at the waking form of Tarlio with a small smile. At his question, she pondered what she did feel. She hadn't entirely thought about if she was ok, much less what she was feeling.
"I guess I'm a bit confused. Oburoko never really acts like that. He's usually very nice and sweet to wolves," Luna said, her head looking down at her paws. It felt weird talking to Tarlio about how she felt with Oburoko.

Ooc: Thank you :3 Nice reply as well ;D
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 15/09/13, 11:14 am

Tarlio wanted to say that in his opinion Oburoko was a bit of a caribou's backside, but he could see that Luna didn't want to hear what Tarlio thought of him. "He was probably just getting a little over protective", he replied, trying to make it sound like an honest answer, "he just needs time to calm down."
Tarlio came and sat close to Luna. He tried to avoid looking at her as he asked, "so... are you two.... seeing each other?" The timber wolf shuffled uncomfortably as he asked her.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 15/09/13, 11:21 am

The question caught Luna by surprise. It made her wander why Tarlio wanted to know. "Uh.. no, actually, we're not," She barked.
"Are you seeing anyone?" She blurted, wanting to fill in the awkward silence. She immediately felt stupid. Of course he wasn't! If he was the wolfette would've offered him a place to stay. She put her head down in embarrassment.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 15/09/13, 11:32 am

Tarlio chuckled at the she-wolf's embarrassment. She was so sweet! "No actually, I'm completely single at the moment", he teased. He then realized he was probably a bit insensitive (let alone awkward) when he had asked about her relationships, and said, "I'm sorry I brought it up, it's just that I was wondering why Oburoko had gotten so upset last night. I thought maybe he was getting protective of his... you know... partner."
Tarlio then realized how awkward he actually is and quickly decided to change the subject. "Do you want to get something to eat? Or go for a walk or something? Though I bet we got to go and do things for the pack."
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 15/09/13, 11:34 am

Luna looked at Tarlio, happiness swimming in her mind. He was single! She had no certain idea why this made her so happy, but it did.
"All we've got to do is bring prey to the 4 elders and we're free to do whatever we like. Training is off for today and tomorrow, so we're good," She barked to her new friend. She was swelling with joy right now.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 15/09/13, 11:39 am

"Great", exclaimed Tarlio, "let's go."
The russet wolf trotted out of the den and waited outside for Luna. He thought it best to stay close to her. The loner had no idea on how things around here were run, who anyone was or where anything is found.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 15/09/13, 11:42 am

Luna trotted out of the cave, right behind Tarlio and when he stopped she smiled at him and continued into the middle of camp, where 3 caribou lay. They needed to bring one to the elders while all the other youths took care of the wolves in the nursery.
"Help me carry this- we need to bring it over to that den over there," She stated to Tarlio, with a nudge with her nose pointing to the direction of the den.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 15/09/13, 05:24 pm

Tarlio grabbed the carcass and began to drag it along the ground. The two wolves reached the elder's den and went inside.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 15/09/13, 05:28 pm

Luna bowed her head quickly to the elders once they got the corpse into the smallish den. The four elders softly smiled at the two young ones before dismissing them.
"Alright, you want to get a bite to eat and then go for a walk now?" She barked to Tarlio once they were out of the den.

Ooc: Sorry if that's a bit of powerplaying :/
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 15/09/13, 05:42 pm

Ooc: No, not at all :3

"Yeah, that sounds great", Tarlio growled, wagging his tail. The wolves trotted over to a part of the clearing where some kill lay. Tarlio picked a snow hare and lay down to eat. "I haven't tasted hare in a long time", he said between bites, "I forgot how good it tastes."

Ooc: Smokey I hate to go, but it's like, 10:30pm in England and I have school tomorrow, so I should probably go to bed. Sorry, I'll pick this up tomorrow, promise :'(
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 15/09/13, 07:33 pm

Ooc: It's ok :D I forgot how big the time difference is, lol.

Luna smiled as she picked out snow raccoon (no idea if those exist XD) and sat down next to Tarlio and began to eat her share of the meat.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 17/09/13, 02:26 pm

Whilst Tarlio ate his food, he kept glancing over at Luna. He couldn't kick the feeling of growing warmth in his stomach. He couldn't help but smiling.
Just then he caught a whiff of another wolf close by and spied a pair of angry eyes staring at them through the trees and undergrowth. Tarlio turned back to Luna, "we should go", he growled quietly, "Oburoko is watching."
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 17/09/13, 02:31 pm

Luna looked to where Tarlio was looking and saw the eyes of the named wolf. She nodded her white head and stood up after taking a small, last bite.
She smiled to Tarlio and began walking out of the camp for their pre-planned walk.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 17/09/13, 02:43 pm

When the two wolves were out of the camp, Tarlio suddenly raced ahead. "Come on!", the timber wolf called back, "I want you to show me everything. Show me your favorite spot. I want to see it all!"
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 22/09/13, 10:57 am

Ooc: SO SORRY I HAVEN'T REPLIED!!! SOOOOO SORRY D:

Luna laughed from her white throat and ran after Tarlio in a great mood. "To show you all my favorite spots would take forever!" she barked as a reply, but still raced ahead.
The white wolfette ran quickly but not at a full sprint to the direction of Southeast- her most favorite place was down by the cliffs.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 22/09/13, 11:50 am

Ooc: It's okay, we've had a lot going on ;3

Tarlio sprinted after her, but struggled to keep up. The she-wolf was fast! The russet wolf followed the white wolf across the wilderness, sparkling with iridescent snow.
They raced through forests of black trees that stood out abruptly against their pale surroundings. They ran passed fearsome-looking cliff edges that towered menacingly above them, and white mountains, with peaks nestled withing grey fog, that cast dark shadows across the land, plunging it into oblivion.
But they did not stop.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 22/09/13, 12:00 pm

Luna continued on with Tarlio, running past the mountains and the cliff drop all wolves feared deep down in their hearts. She weaved through the trees when needed to with ease and soon she stopped once she got a soft drop off at a cliff's edge. It was along the edge of the territory, but she felt entirely safe there.

Ooc: I'm going to make it so there is a pool underneath a part of the land with a window like thing that overlooks to ocean, like an old natural hot spring, though she doesn't go in the water except during the Summer so she doesn't freeze ;D
The Beginning Of The Truth (CLOSED) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSTyPZiNE85jZydl_dPDNZM4HXJ81fCzk-jkeuZ2UypRo4zvO7F
This is the closest I could find to my imagination. It's supposed to have rocks on either side that makes it so you can walk over to the window and sit in front of it :3
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 22/09/13, 12:40 pm

Ooc: That's so awesome! XD

"Great stars", Tarlio gasped as he stepped into the watery chamber, "It's beautiful. I can see why it's a favorite."
He looked around the rocky cavern and spied his reflection in the crystal blue water, his fiery amber eyes staring back at him from bellow. What a great place to swim when it's hot. He then glanced up and spotted the window and the rock ledge leading to it. He followed the path and sat, staring through the gap out over beautiful, untamed ocean.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 22/09/13, 12:58 pm

Ooc: Ikr? xD

Luna smiled at the familiar sight- she hadn't been her for over 3 moons. She remembered how she discovered it.
She had been playing tag with Andy, her best friend. She ran once her friend was 'it' and didn't stop, even when she got to the cliffs. She had been caught by surprise when she dropped from the ground to the cave. She had stayed there for hours upon hours until her mother found her, and the alphess had just about had a heart attack.
She joined Tarlio and sat next to him, gazing out at the ocean that they were over 300 tails over.
"It is the favorite. I've never shown anybody this before," She barked, her blue eyes mesmerized by the merciless waves.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 22/09/13, 03:50 pm

"A special place all to yourself?" Tarlio inquired. "Yeah, I used to have one of those at my old home when I was a pup. It's the only thing I really remember about that place.
"It was an enormous tree, so tall I couldn't see the top unless I stepped well back and looked up as high as I could. It was wide, too. So wide that it had split at the bottom and I was able to climb in. Anyway, this tree was so old that the inside had sort of, rotted away, so it was hollow almost all the way up.
"I used to climb up it from the inside because there were always lots of groves and fungus to cling on to, and I would keep climbing until I reached an owl hole in the side that led onto an enormous branch. The view from that branch was extraordinary. I could see the whole territory, and more, all the way out to sea."
Tarlio finished. He suddenly felt very sad, thinking about his old home, and that old tree, in his old life. And Tarlio was angry at himself for rambling on at Luna. She didn't want to hear about a silly old tree that he used to climb when he was a pup.
The timber wolf shook himself and stared out to sea. "I love the sea", he said.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 22/09/13, 04:04 pm

Luna smiled at Tarlio and brushed her head against his shoulder. "I love it too, and the tree you spoke of sounds beautiful," She barked softly. Somehow, she didn't feel awkward like when she would say something like this to Oburoko.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 23/09/13, 01:43 pm

Tarlio tensed as Luna rested her head on his shoulder, but soon relaxed as the timber wolf breathed in the wolfette's sweet, warm scent. The two of them sat there, gazing out of the stone window across the vast and treacherous ocean waters.

Ooc: Is it kinda anoying for you to have to rp both Luna and Oboruko? I was just thinking, if you wanted you could give Oboruko to Meg to rp, so it isn't so awkward for you to have to play them both. If you're okay with how things are then there's no need to change things, I just thought it's an option ;)
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 23/09/13, 06:05 pm

Ooc: I'm fine with it. Also, I'm not sure on where to go from this. Like maybe a life question along the lines of 'Why do you think we're here?' or maybe 'What you say to a friend who liked two wolves, one entirely different from the other, and she couldn't choose between them even though she feels better around one of them?' .-.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next