The New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
News on LifeClan ~ SWP 2016
Button for LifeClan Announcement
Button for Plot
Button for Vote
Staff

Administrator

*Smoke*

Moderators

Roo12

Kitty

Retired Administrator and Owner

Mini~
Maps
_
Clans
Click to enlarge
The New Era

Twoleg
Click to enlarge
The New Era
Affiliates
Warrior Clan CatsThe New EraThe New EraThe New Era
Latest topics
» Old friends getting in touch!
The Beginning Of The Truth (CLOSED) - Page 3 Empty26/06/20, 10:07 pm by *Smoke*

» A Life Worth Living and Loving (Private)
The Beginning Of The Truth (CLOSED) - Page 3 Empty05/06/17, 11:03 am by Kit

» Mediterranean Madness (Private; Roo & Smoke)
The Beginning Of The Truth (CLOSED) - Page 3 Empty06/04/17, 05:28 pm by Roo12

» In the Old Clans ~Private: Smoke & Searisha~
The Beginning Of The Truth (CLOSED) - Page 3 Empty29/03/17, 07:32 am by Searisha

» Character Creation Guideline and Forms
The Beginning Of The Truth (CLOSED) - Page 3 Empty09/02/17, 09:45 pm by hollyleaf6610

» ThunderClan Allegiances
The Beginning Of The Truth (CLOSED) - Page 3 Empty09/02/17, 09:29 pm by hollyleaf6610

» Snowfang of Windclan
The Beginning Of The Truth (CLOSED) - Page 3 Empty26/01/17, 03:37 am by Silver

» Hey I'm new (^._.^)_/
The Beginning Of The Truth (CLOSED) - Page 3 Empty22/01/17, 06:25 pm by Roo12

» Hi, I'm new!
The Beginning Of The Truth (CLOSED) - Page 3 Empty01/01/17, 05:59 pm by Searisha

» Starlingpaw of ShadowClan
The Beginning Of The Truth (CLOSED) - Page 3 Empty01/01/17, 09:20 am by Searisha

The Beginning Of The Truth (CLOSED)

4 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Beginning Of The Truth (CLOSED) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Beginning Of The Truth (CLOSED)

Post by *Smoke* 01/10/13, 03:56 pm

Ooc: No, I don't think so :/
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Location : CONTACT ME THROUGH MY E-MAIL FOR IMMEDIATE RESPONSE :)

http://newerarp.forumotion.com/u31

Back to top Go down

The Beginning Of The Truth (CLOSED) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Beginning Of The Truth (CLOSED)

Post by Roo12 01/10/13, 03:57 pm

Ooc: Okay, well I've messaged the others so we'll wait for them to join ;3
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 01/10/13, 04:00 pm

Ooc: Okiedokie :3
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 01/10/13, 04:27 pm

Wyu turned to see Tarlio and Luna come in. He had been watching Oburoka and Hohn closely.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 01/10/13, 04:33 pm

Tarlio eyed Wyu as he felt the black wolf's gaze fall upon him. He and Wyu had not got off on the right foot, the timber wolf knew that, but the last thing he needed was another enemy in the pack. He was well aware he was unpopular enough.
So, the russet wolf simply nodded respectfully at Wyu as he and Luna approached the center of the camp.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 01/10/13, 04:41 pm

Wyu just nodded back, no matter how weird it was. He
came up to Tarlio ", Just to let you know, I don't believe a word of what Oburoka is saying." he growled when he said Oburoka.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 01/10/13, 04:48 pm

Tarlio stared at Wyu with utter shock. He couldn't believe that he would take the side of a loner who had been with the pack for only two days, over one of his own pack.
The timber wolf bent his head and scratched off the dressing around his muzzle so he could answer the pack wolf. "Well", he growled, removing the last fold of plant from his wound and exposing the scar on his face, "you're rite not to. He's a liar."
Tarlio bared his teeth and growled at Oburoka.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 01/10/13, 04:54 pm

Oburoka smirked at the two young wolves walking in to camp. Darkness came into his eyes when he spotted the wound on Luna's shoulder.
I.... I caused that? He thought depressingly. He immediately snapped out of his pity mood.
Of course I did! She deserved it! No, no. Oburoka would not be developing feelings today

Luna glared at Oburoka- he had caused all of this. If only she had let her mother continue what she was doing; wait, no, that would be horrifying. She wasn't like him- she couldn't just kill someone whenever she pleased.
Andy, her best friend since she was barely a day old, popped up beside her. "Are you and Tarlio okay? You both have pretty bad scratches, and Oburoka is telling this really weird story that Tarlio tried to kidnap you," Andy barked, worry clear in her voice.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 01/10/13, 05:08 pm

Tarlio whipped round to face Andy, "Oburoka is lying", he growled. He managed to calm himself a little, but it was in his nature to have a short temper, "I didn't kidnap Luna. We went for a walk. That wolf over there tried to kill us."
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 01/10/13, 05:14 pm

Andy nodded to Tarlio. She didn't seem to be very fond to Tarlio, but in time Luna would be able to change that.
Time- that was something they didn't have much longer of. If only she could convince her father in some way that Oburoka was lying.

Ooc: Should we wait for Meggy?
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 01/10/13, 05:17 pm

Ooc: Yeah, I think we probably should. She'll be on soon
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by megarin 01/10/13, 09:28 pm

OOC:
MEGGY AND GEM ARE HERE PLEASE START THE PARTY.
WHAT DO YOU NEED ME TO DO? TELL ME WHERE WE ARE AT.
Totally not caps abuse.
megarin
megarin

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 02/10/13, 02:26 am

Ooc: Okay well Luna and Tarlio have just entered the camp and Hohn is talking with Oburoka. So Hohn basically needs to call the trail to order and then everything will get underway!
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by megarin 02/10/13, 09:36 pm

Hohn hadn't said anything since his daughter and the loner had entered the camp.
Of course he trusted Luna over Oburoka any day on any circumstances.
But the Laws of the Alphas were always changing and some of the most recent changes before Hohn's rule wouldn't allow for anything bad to happen to Oburoka and he had to trust Oburoka over Tarlio's words.
Oburoka couldn't be charged with any crimes, killed, or banished until he was completely proven wrong because him and Luna were ready to be mates. He was rightfully accepted into the position of the future Alpha's mate and the Alpha male himself.
Besides the fact that he was already higher than a new wolf who had been here for two days.
The only way he was allowed to believe Tarlio and Luna was if....
"Until I have figured this out both Tarlio and Oburoka are under trail. Tarlio for the kidnapping of the Alpha's daughter and Oburoka for her attempted murder. Luna is not charged but she must stay confined in the camp and separated from both males in this case until it is ended," he hated sounding harsh, "We will eventual finish this with a fight to the death or a fight until defeat and exile."

OOC: Tell me if any of that is too harsh or should be changed.
xP
megarin
megarin

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 03/10/13, 05:05 pm

Luna's blue eyes widened at her father. NO! What if Oburoka killed Tarlio?! She wouldn't live with herself! She'd kill herself if he were to go. She tried to get a grip of her leaping heart. She was going too far witht he thoughts in her mind. Remember, it could also be defeat and exile, she repeated in her mind.
She sadly looked at Tarlio and stepped away from him, to be beside her father. Her head was down, not being able to meet any of her fellow pack members eyes. She had dishonored her family by trusting someone as murderous as Oburoka and for falling in love with a stranger. She would be the laughing stock of the pack until the day she died.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by megarin 03/10/13, 05:13 pm

Hohn gently nuzzled his duaghter.
"I believe you and Tarlio more than I believe Oburoka," he whispered almost silently in her ear, "But you know the pack laws. I could always change the laws to let this bend, but you know laws aren't allowed to be edited during a trial."
megarin
megarin

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 04/10/13, 12:45 pm

Tarlio's breathing became short and shallow as he took in what Hohn had just said. How would he beat Oburoka in a fight?, the timber wolf thought gravely.
Tarlio had never been trained in combat like pack wolves would have been. Besides, Oburoka was HUGE.
The russet wolf shot a worried glance over to where Luna was now sitting. She was looking as petrified as he was. Looking from Luna to Hohn, Tarlio locked eyes with the leader and spoke in a voice of fine, talon-sharp ice shards, "when will this fight take place, sir?"
The loner kept his eyes focused on Hohn as he felt the rest of the packs' judging stares fall on him.

Ooc: Sorry I've been a bit inactive for a couple of days, I was swamped in homework XP
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 04/10/13, 03:52 pm

Luna nodded her head solemnly at her father and her ears slightly perked when Tarlio spoke. She lifting her gaze from her paws to her father's face to wait on his answer.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 04/10/13, 04:00 pm

Wyu dipped his head towards Tarlio as if to say good luck.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 04/10/13, 04:44 pm

The timber wolf caught Wyu's gesture and looked at him in confusion. He had fully expected Wyu to become spiteful and suspicious, yet it seemed the black wolf was on his side.
The amber-eyed loner smiled slightly and returned the gesture.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 04/10/13, 05:20 pm

Wyu stepped away into the back corner, a perfect view of the two.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by megarin 04/10/13, 10:43 pm

OOC: Okay I don't want to mess up the moment, so when do you guys want Hohn to say the battle will be?
megarin
megarin

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 05/10/13, 10:24 am

Ooc: Like 7 suns from now maybe? :p
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by megarin 05/10/13, 10:35 am

OOC: Okay.

Hohn looked into the distance, thinking.
"The battle will be seven suns from now," he said in a crisp voice, "Prepare yourselves. You will each be kept separate but I would suggest strengthening yourselves in that time rather than sulking about."
megarin
megarin

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 06/10/13, 11:33 am

Tarlio let out a loud sigh of relief. At least he had some time to prepare. Maybe the concept of this battle wasn't so hopeless after all...
The timber wolf got up and headed to the cave that he had slept in the night before to get some rest. In the morning, I'll start my training, Tarlio told himself. He looked back over his shoulder to where Luna was still sitting.
The russet wolf beckoned her to join him before he went to bed.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next