The New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
News on LifeClan ~ SWP 2016
Button for LifeClan Announcement
Button for Plot
Button for Vote
Staff

Administrator

*Smoke*

Moderators

Roo12

Kitty

Retired Administrator and Owner

Mini~
Maps
_
Clans
Click to enlarge
The New Era

Twoleg
Click to enlarge
The New Era
Affiliates
Warrior Clan CatsThe New EraThe New EraThe New Era
Latest topics
» Old friends getting in touch!
The Beginning Of The Truth (CLOSED) - Page 4 Empty26/06/20, 10:07 pm by *Smoke*

» A Life Worth Living and Loving (Private)
The Beginning Of The Truth (CLOSED) - Page 4 Empty05/06/17, 11:03 am by Kit

» Mediterranean Madness (Private; Roo & Smoke)
The Beginning Of The Truth (CLOSED) - Page 4 Empty06/04/17, 05:28 pm by Roo12

» In the Old Clans ~Private: Smoke & Searisha~
The Beginning Of The Truth (CLOSED) - Page 4 Empty29/03/17, 07:32 am by Searisha

» Character Creation Guideline and Forms
The Beginning Of The Truth (CLOSED) - Page 4 Empty09/02/17, 09:45 pm by hollyleaf6610

» ThunderClan Allegiances
The Beginning Of The Truth (CLOSED) - Page 4 Empty09/02/17, 09:29 pm by hollyleaf6610

» Snowfang of Windclan
The Beginning Of The Truth (CLOSED) - Page 4 Empty26/01/17, 03:37 am by Silver

» Hey I'm new (^._.^)_/
The Beginning Of The Truth (CLOSED) - Page 4 Empty22/01/17, 06:25 pm by Roo12

» Hi, I'm new!
The Beginning Of The Truth (CLOSED) - Page 4 Empty01/01/17, 05:59 pm by Searisha

» Starlingpaw of ShadowClan
The Beginning Of The Truth (CLOSED) - Page 4 Empty01/01/17, 09:20 am by Searisha

The Beginning Of The Truth (CLOSED)

4 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

The Beginning Of The Truth (CLOSED) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Beginning Of The Truth (CLOSED)

Post by *Smoke* 06/10/13, 06:38 pm

Luna looked at Tarlio, catching what he meant and slightly nodded so she wouldn't be seen by her pack mates or her father.

Ooc: Low muse :p
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Location : CONTACT ME THROUGH MY E-MAIL FOR IMMEDIATE RESPONSE :)

http://newerarp.forumotion.com/u31

Back to top Go down

The Beginning Of The Truth (CLOSED) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Beginning Of The Truth (CLOSED)

Post by Roo12 06/10/13, 06:44 pm

Tarlio entered the cave and sat down, waiting for Luna to join him. He hoped no-one had noticed his signal, or spy her coming in. They would get into trouble no doubt.

Ooc: don't worry, me too Xb
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 06/10/13, 07:31 pm

Luna snuck around a little bit, as inconspicuous as she could. She was able to reach the entrance of the cave and she quickly dashed in and halted to a stop once she was entirely in the cave. She smiled at the familiar russet colored wolf. "Hey," She whispered.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 07/10/13, 02:16 am

Tarlio greeted the white she-wolf as she walked in, "hey."
He looked at the wound on her shoulder and licked it once comfortingly, "if it hurts, you should get it checked out", he growled.
The timber wolf looked out of the cave entrance into the distance. "It's been a bit of a strange day, hasn't it", he laughed a non-happy laugh. He was thinking about the coming fight. "Luna..." he began, "would you... teach me to fight? I need proper training for this battle, not just the self-taught rubbish I have already, that will be useless against Oburoka. Say no if you don't want to. I'd hate you to feel like you have to choose between us."
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 08/10/13, 06:52 pm

Luna's heart tugged inside her chest when Tarlio licked her wound. It actually made it feel a bit better.
The white wolfette listened carefully to the risset wolf's words. She smiled on his comment on the day, and it immediately vanished as soon as he asked for her to train him. She would beyond love to, but she was the most vicious youth in the pack- her fighting training was done by the time she was 7 moons old; she's just turned 10.
The future alphess could care less about Oburoka now, and she planned on telling Tarlio just that.
"Tarlio, I could care less about Oburoka right now. He's an evil and vile creature that can rot for all I care. And yes, I'll help you, but I'm not a fair fighter," She barked hesitantly. If she showed him her rough side, would he stop liking her?
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by megarin 08/10/13, 08:15 pm

OOC: Lol.
The future alphess could care less about Oburoka now, and she planned on telling Tarlio just that.
"Tarlio, I could care less about Oburoka right now."

Sorry I don't belong here. I just laughed at that.
xP
megarin
megarin

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 09/10/13, 06:30 am

Ooc: I know, it doesn't flow very well. *Uses spammer away on Meggy.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by megarin 09/10/13, 07:34 am

OOC:
You should really change from spam away to spam bug spray. I find it works much better on spam buggers.
xP
megarin
megarin

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 09/10/13, 09:05 pm

Ooc: *Facepalm* just go away Meggy, lol xD
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 10/10/13, 11:15 am

Ooc: Are you two quite finished? Lol, just kidding XD

Tarlio looked at his companion and smiled knowingly. "Ah yes, but when it comes to the battle, Oburoka won't exactly be a fair fighter either. It'll be good practice to fight against a harsh battler; it'll build up my skills."
The timber wolf rubbed his tawny muzzle up and down the she-wolf's white neck, "if you're sure you don't mind, I would be honored to be trained by you."
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 10/10/13, 05:17 pm

Luna smiled at Tarlio. "I really don't mind, but I don't want to hurt you either," She barked, affection and worry in her voice.
She heard voices coming from outside the den and knew she would get caught if she stayed much longer. "Meet me at our beach at midnight and I'll start our first lesson," She whispered to the russet colored wolf.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by megarin 10/10/13, 09:31 pm

OOC: Dude, me and Smoke will never quit at it. We were born to pester each other to death.
IT'S OUR DESTINY.
megarin
megarin

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 11/10/13, 02:38 am

Ooc: I NOTICED! XD

Tarlio watched as Luna ran out of the cave. Excitement began to build up in him until it began gleaming from his amber eyes. Training with Luna would be great. Not only would he be getting the best training, but it would give the two wolves a chance to be with each other, even if it was only for a little while, without the pack suspecting anything.
The timber wolf looked over the cave floor to where his untidy, quickly made nest lay. Tarlio approached it, limping slightly and dragging his tail along the ground. He slumped down on the bed of moss and leaves with an "ooff", closed his eyes and tried to sleep.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 13/10/13, 10:09 am

Ooc: end of thread?
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 14/10/13, 08:15 am

Ooc: Yeah. Sorry I've been gone a little bit- been really busy.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 14/10/13, 11:22 am

Ooc: Okay, I'll set up a thread where they'll have their first training session or something X3
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 14/10/13, 07:46 pm

Ooc: Sounds good :3
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 15/10/13, 03:07 pm

Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4