The New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
News on LifeClan ~ SWP 2016
Button for LifeClan Announcement
Button for Plot
Button for Vote
Staff

Administrator

*Smoke*

Moderators

Roo12

Kitty

Retired Administrator and Owner

Mini~
Maps
_
Clans
Click to enlarge
The New Era

Twoleg
Click to enlarge
The New Era
Affiliates
Warrior Clan CatsThe New EraThe New EraThe New Era
Latest topics
» Old friends getting in touch!
The Beginning Of The Truth (CLOSED) - Page 2 Empty26/06/20, 10:07 pm by *Smoke*

» A Life Worth Living and Loving (Private)
The Beginning Of The Truth (CLOSED) - Page 2 Empty05/06/17, 11:03 am by Kit

» Mediterranean Madness (Private; Roo & Smoke)
The Beginning Of The Truth (CLOSED) - Page 2 Empty06/04/17, 05:28 pm by Roo12

» In the Old Clans ~Private: Smoke & Searisha~
The Beginning Of The Truth (CLOSED) - Page 2 Empty29/03/17, 07:32 am by Searisha

» Character Creation Guideline and Forms
The Beginning Of The Truth (CLOSED) - Page 2 Empty09/02/17, 09:45 pm by hollyleaf6610

» ThunderClan Allegiances
The Beginning Of The Truth (CLOSED) - Page 2 Empty09/02/17, 09:29 pm by hollyleaf6610

» Snowfang of Windclan
The Beginning Of The Truth (CLOSED) - Page 2 Empty26/01/17, 03:37 am by Silver

» Hey I'm new (^._.^)_/
The Beginning Of The Truth (CLOSED) - Page 2 Empty22/01/17, 06:25 pm by Roo12

» Hi, I'm new!
The Beginning Of The Truth (CLOSED) - Page 2 Empty01/01/17, 05:59 pm by Searisha

» Starlingpaw of ShadowClan
The Beginning Of The Truth (CLOSED) - Page 2 Empty01/01/17, 09:20 am by Searisha

The Beginning Of The Truth (CLOSED)

4 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Beginning Of The Truth (CLOSED) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Beginning Of The Truth (CLOSED)

Post by Roo12 24/09/13, 03:27 am

Ooc: Yeah that's a good idea. At some point, Tarlio and Oburoka are going to have to have a fight, but for the time being I think we should focus on Luna's feelings and Tarlio being excepted into the pack. Which means we'll need the others along shortly.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

The Beginning Of The Truth (CLOSED) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Beginning Of The Truth (CLOSED)

Post by *Smoke* 24/09/13, 04:08 pm

Luna softly lifted her head off of Tarlio's rusty tinted shoulder. Would he know who she was talking about if she asked him? Or would he answer her question carefully? Or, would he think he wasn't the other wolf?
Deciding to take a risk, she barked out her question. "Umm... Tarlio? I have a question," she slowly started.
"So, my friend is falling for two wolves. She confused, because their so different from each other. She can't choose between them, even though she feels about around one rather then the other. What should I tell her?" She metaphorically asked.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Location : CONTACT ME THROUGH MY E-MAIL FOR IMMEDIATE RESPONSE :)

http://newerarp.forumotion.com/u31

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 25/09/13, 04:54 am

Tarlio considered the question. It soon struck him that Luna may have been talking about her own problems. It then struck him that the two wolves may well be him and Oburoka. No, surely not, the timber wolf told himself. Why on earth would the daughter of the leader of a great pack fall for an orphan loner like me?
             "Well I would - umm- I would say - err...." Tarlio struggled to find the words, "I would tell her..." the rusty-furred loner thought a little longer. "I would tell her to look inside the two male's hearts, and then inside her own, and see which of the two hearts matches her heart the best."
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 25/09/13, 06:51 pm

Luna smiled softly at Tarlio's answer- he seemed to really mean it. But she still didn't want him to know she was talking about herself.
"Thank you Tarlio, I'll definitely tell her to do that," She barked to the russet colored wolf sitting beside her.
The white wolfette continued staring down at the navy blue sea, white popping up here and there. It took her breath away, especially at times like this where it was high tide.
The Beginning Of The Truth (CLOSED) - Page 2 2Q==
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 26/09/13, 11:42 am

Tarlio's tail began to wag, though he tried to stop it. But soon he gave up, for the moment he now found himself in was one of complete peace and sincerity. Happiness built up inside the loner and for the first time in over a year, he didn't feel so lonely.
                                The two wolves gazed out of the stone window and across the sea, both in love with its beauty. Tarlio's dark amber eyes skewered the coastline, until they caught something along the edge of the cliffs. He looked down at the sea line and spied a small cove that hadn't quite been swallowed by the high tide. Up against the wall of the cliff lay large bounders, and beyond the boulders was a thin sliver of dark, grey-brown sand.
                                Tarlio smiled cheekily. "You see down there?" he growled, pointing with his nose down and the small cove beach. "The little beach down there. Shall we go down to it?"

The Beginning Of The Truth (CLOSED) - Page 2 Arctic_beach

The Beginning Of The Truth (CLOSED) - Page 2 Porthguarnon
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 26/09/13, 04:09 pm

Luna's eyes caught at what Tarlio was talking about and barked a soft 'whoa'. She'd never noticed it before- maybe it was because she only came during extremely high tides?
"I would love to," She barked merrily, looking at Tarlio as she said this. She gracefully stood up onto her paws and her tail slightly moved back and forth because of the fresh happiness she was feeling inside of herself.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 26/09/13, 04:38 pm

Tarlio's tail began to beat the hard ground furiously and he smiled even more broadly. The timber wolf leapt up and shot out of the cave. "Come on then!" he called over his shoulder, "I'll race you."
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 26/09/13, 06:48 pm

Luna's smile grew even more as she darted off towards the little beach cove without warning. She'd raced Andy countless times- her best friend was the second fastest wolfette in the clan. If she could beat Andy, then she was obviously higher than 2nd. She could run three hundred tails in barely 3 seconds- if that wasn't fast, she didn't know what was.

Ooc: I mean tails as in feet. Do people in England use feet or something else .-.?
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 27/09/13, 12:05 pm

Tarlio was stunned at how fast Luna was. she overtook the heavy-built wolf in an instant and was soon several tree lengths away. "Hey, wait up!" he called.
                                  The two wolves soon reached the beach (one way before the other) and stopped on the boulders. Tarlio approached the water and began to play in the waves, running up and down the water's edge and absorbing the sounds and smells of the seaside.

Ooc: yeah we use feet and miles and inches more than we use kilometers and meters.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 27/09/13, 04:21 pm

Luna slowed to a walk when they arrived at the beach. She had easily beaten Tarlio and she was slightly out of breath. She padded to the water's edge and looked out at the ocean.
"It's even more beautiful from this perspective," She barked, barely loud enough for herself to even hear her own words.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 27/09/13, 05:04 pm

Tarlio stopped his frolicking and stepped up beside the white wolfette. She was right. The ocean was divine from this cove.
The timber wolf sat down on the dark sand, "I know", he said, fighting the sound of the waves as they crashed against the rocks, "This can be our special place. I don't want to invade that beautiful cave. That is all yours, but this cove.... this is ours."
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 27/09/13, 05:07 pm

Luna smiled as she heard Tarlio's words. Suddenly, a darkness seemed to cover her heart. She didn't know what caused it, but she knew it wasn't good- and it was especially a feeling she didn't want to repeat.
The white wolfette immediately stood up and whirled around, her blue eyes immediately connecting with lethal yellow ones. "Oburoka..." She barked, slight fear in her voice. She knew she had chosen in that moment, seeing the killer feeling that came from her previous love.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 27/09/13, 05:26 pm

Tarlio turned and glared at the huge wolf. He was furious that he had interrupted their joy. He felt like leaping at Oburoka and teaching him a harsh lesson by tearing at his throat. "What do you want, Oburoka?" the timber wolf growled with hostility. "Can't you just leave us alone?"
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 27/09/13, 05:32 pm

Oburoka~
The large wolf growled at the pair, before deciding to blow his cover. Then he'd heard the fear in Luna's voice and almost felt regret. The stupid wolfette was making him weak. He had to get rid of her, make it look like an accident. And he would push Tarlio to follow her. Say they could've fallen over the cliff- it's believable enough.
"Both of your times are up," He growled, before pouncing towards the white fur of his almost-mate. She would be the first to go.

Luna~
The white wolfette barely had time to react as Oburoka leaped at her. She quickly side stepped, but his teeth had grazed her shoulder. She gave a small yelp in pain as Oburoka spun around in the water that was up to his ankles. His teeth were bared and he was ready to strike again.

Ooc: You can power play Oburoka- I don't mind :p
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 28/09/13, 06:07 am

Tarlio flung himself at Oburoka, barely believing what the grey wolf was trying to do. He knew he hated the timber wolf, but for him to want to kill Luna was madness. But, however surprised he was, it did not affect his fighting skills.
          The rusty-furred loner landed full on Oburoka's shoulders and bit down hard into the muscle. Oburoka threw him off and the two males stood facing each other. But not for long.
          The salt water splashed around the wolves's legs as they stood up on their hind paws and clawed and slashed at each other with their front paws. Tarlio was dominated by the sheer size and strength of his opponent, but he fought back valiantly. He was pushing Oburoka back with all his might, and soon the giant wolf tripped over a rock in the water and fell under the surface.
          Tarlio tried to hold him there, but Oburoka lifted a paw from the water and slashed the timber wolf across his snout, forcing him to step back and yell with pain as blood trickled down his tawny face.
Oburoka sprinted out of the water and up the beach.
The Beginning Of The Truth (CLOSED) - Page 2 Artwork%20wolves%201920x1200%20wallpaper_www.wallmay.net_61
   /
(This is what his scar looks like. I know, he looks nothing like the wolf XP)

Ooc: Thanks, that would have been a lot harder if you hadn't let me powerplay. I was thinking that maybe Oburoka should be brought before Hohn charged with attempted murder or something, but there's some sort of law that gives him a right to stay in the pack as Luna's mate. Then him and Tarlio can have an epic battle, resulting in Oburoka either being killed or driven out of the pack. Just say if you don't like this idea, I know it's a bit extreme XD
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 28/09/13, 10:18 am

Ooc: I like it :3 You're becoming a better planner Roo! ^.^

Luna snarled when Oburoka slashed at Tarlio, giving him scratches on his muzzle. Using speed and surprise to her advantage, she ran full-speed at her ex-love.
She collided with him, ramming his side. They both went down and Oburoka was pushed under water. Luna held him down for a few moments before letting him go. She couldn't kill, no matter how much she wanted to. He would have to be brought to her father. Hopefully, he would not be allowed to stay in her pack for much longer.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 28/09/13, 12:26 pm

Ooc: Thanks Smoke XD I'll start a new thread after we finish this one.

Tarlio watch Oburoka go, anger burning away some of the pain coming from his newly inflicted scars. He limped up beside Luna and looked her over, "are you alright?" he said breathlessly, "he got you in the shoulder. Let me see."
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 28/09/13, 08:00 pm

Luna shook her head. "I'm fine Tarlio. I need to take a look at your scratches before we go back to camp- you could lose too much blood and pass out on our way back," She barked to the russet colored wolf.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 29/09/13, 05:47 am

"I think I'm okay", Tarlio lied. He winced in pain and let out a small whimper. "Maybe just a quick look. If you're sure you are all right."
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 29/09/13, 10:52 am

Luna walked over to Tarlio, and studied his muzzle. The three scratch marks were not very deep, only surface wounds. But still, they would bleed quickly; head wounds did that.
She studied around the little cove and found a small plant. She walked over to it and grabbed it in her jaw. She moved back in front of Tarlio and reached out to begin wrapping it around his muzzle softly. It'll slow the bleeding, but he may not be able to open his jaw very much.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 29/09/13, 11:50 am

"Now you're just trying to shut me up", Tarlio growled quickly before the bandage was wrapped tightly around his muzzle. Luna never ceased to amaze him with her speed, kindness and now skilled first aid. Hohn was right. She would make a fine pack leader one day.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 29/09/13, 07:58 pm

Luna smiled cunningly at the russet wolf. "Maybe, but if I am you wouldn't be able to tell anybody," She barked with a small laugh once she was done applying the plant to his wounds.
The young white wolfette stood and the wind began blowing. She looked towards the direction of it and saw the sun beginning to dip. "We have to get back- it's getting dark, and darkness means coldness. It's dangerous even for animals with pelts," She said to Tarlio, looking at his eyes.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 30/09/13, 11:18 am

Tarlio nodded and led the way back up the cliff. His wide paws flattened out the snow behind him as he ran, amber eyes reflecting the clean, snowy whiteness. The russet wolf's scars stung and his body ached from the fight and the amount of water it had tripping from it.
As the sun began to disappear behind the horizon and the wind blew hard and cold, the water clinging to his coat began to freeze. Tarlio shivered in the cold, and it seemed no amount of running would warm him up again.
The timber wolf looked over his shoulder to check that Luna was still with him.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 30/09/13, 06:30 pm

Luna ran alongside Tarlio. She was slightly limping from the shoulder wound inflicted by Oburoka, but she would live. The sun barely had a claw length above the snowy ground, making it a beautiful mix of light orange and red.
But it was no time to admire Mother Nature's sense of style. The two soon arrived into the camp and she immediately knew heads would snap towards them, especially if Oburoka had made it back before them. He would've told them a lie about what happened.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 01/10/13, 02:23 am

Tarlio looked around as they entered the camp and, of course, everyone was staring at them. He spied Oburoka sitting next to Hohn, and Wyu standing a little way off. The dirty rat is telling the leader lies, the timber wolf thought bitterly and, though his jaws were tied, a deep, angry growl erupted from his throat.

Ooc: I'll go get Meg and Kit. Do you know anyone else with a wolf character who might like to join in?
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next