The New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
News on LifeClan ~ SWP 2016
Button for LifeClan Announcement
Button for Plot
Button for Vote
Staff

Administrator

*Smoke*

Moderators

Roo12

Kitty

Retired Administrator and Owner

Mini~
Maps
_
Clans
Click to enlarge
The New Era

Twoleg
Click to enlarge
The New Era
Affiliates
Warrior Clan CatsThe New EraThe New EraThe New Era
Latest topics
» Old friends getting in touch!
Loner ~CLOSED~ Empty26/06/20, 10:07 pm by *Smoke*

» A Life Worth Living and Loving (Private)
Loner ~CLOSED~ Empty05/06/17, 11:03 am by Kit

» Mediterranean Madness (Private; Roo & Smoke)
Loner ~CLOSED~ Empty06/04/17, 05:28 pm by Roo12

» In the Old Clans ~Private: Smoke & Searisha~
Loner ~CLOSED~ Empty29/03/17, 07:32 am by Searisha

» Character Creation Guideline and Forms
Loner ~CLOSED~ Empty09/02/17, 09:45 pm by hollyleaf6610

» ThunderClan Allegiances
Loner ~CLOSED~ Empty09/02/17, 09:29 pm by hollyleaf6610

» Snowfang of Windclan
Loner ~CLOSED~ Empty26/01/17, 03:37 am by Silver

» Hey I'm new (^._.^)_/
Loner ~CLOSED~ Empty22/01/17, 06:25 pm by Roo12

» Hi, I'm new!
Loner ~CLOSED~ Empty01/01/17, 05:59 pm by Searisha

» Starlingpaw of ShadowClan
Loner ~CLOSED~ Empty01/01/17, 09:20 am by Searisha

Loner ~CLOSED~

4 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Loner ~CLOSED~ Empty Loner ~CLOSED~

Post by Roo12 12/08/13, 07:35 am

The winter was cold and a freezing wind gripped the wild land. Icy snow crunched under broad, thick-padded paws as a figure, red as rust against the endless white tundra, stalked through. Yellow light suddenly sprayed through the thick blanket of cloud that was covering the sky, piercing and reflecting of the white land as if it were a mirror.
  The wolf stopped dead in his tracks, blinded by the sudden light. He shook himself and, lifting his long, handsome muzzle into the air, took a deep inhale, drawing in his surroundings. He stopped and opened his dark amber eyes. A small growl escaped his closed jaws, flowing like water between his teeth. Dipping his head to his paws, he inhaled again, this time nosing the frozen ground around him.
  "Wolves", he muttered, then started again, trotting right past the territory border he had just scented. "Well, markings like that haven't mattered to me before", he said to himself, "and they still don't now. So, lets see what this land has to offer."

Last edited by Roo12 on 15/09/13, 10:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Loner ~CLOSED~ Empty Re: Loner ~CLOSED~

Post by Kit 12/08/13, 03:52 pm

" Well they'll matter now." , Wyu whispered his pelt was well hidden. He dashed from bwhind a rock behind a tree. " Can you catch me? " , he whispered. In a seconghe a shadow on a slope.
" Bet you can't." , Wyu's voice was partially with the wind. He ran behind another thick tree.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 12/08/13, 04:39 pm

Tarlio stopped, hearing the strange voice on the wind.
  "Who's there?", the timber wolf shouted, ears pricked, nose twitching, eyes blazing with a mixture of fear and ferocity. "Show yourself. Or I will find you, and kill you, if you mean me harm. Show yourself!" His last cry echoed across the white wasteland and through the forests like a midnight howl on a silent night, and Tarlio regretted yelling so loud. That amount of noise would bring any near-by pack wolf running to arrest him.

Ooc: by the way, you coudn't tell me how I add a picture could you? I can't seem to get it too work for me :/
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 12/08/13, 04:51 pm

Ooc: Do you see the picture with just a plus sign.
Copy the photo into the URL blank then hit insert

" Scared?" ,he sneered. Wyu suddenly started whisking around very fast. " Boo!" ,he yelled his image showing in a frozen puddle under the wolf. Wyu wasn't anywhere nearby so it was slightly creepy how his image was there but he wasn't.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 12/08/13, 06:28 pm

Tarlio gasped and backed away from the ghostly face in the ice, whimpering. He looked around him, fur standing up on end.
  "What is this?", he cried, "who are you?"
  Suddenly a different feeling gripped the frightened wolf. It was hunger. This gave Tarlio new anger to fuel his courage, and he straightened up. Tail raised and teeth bared, he shouted into the trees "I will leave your territory, stranger, as soon as I have one decent kill. I must eat. But when I have killed, I will leave, and you will not hear from me again. What say you?" His strong voice echoed around the trees as waited for a reply.

Ooc: thanx for that, it worked! (obviously)

Loner ~CLOSED~ Timber_wolf

Last edited by Roo12 on 13/08/13, 07:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 12/08/13, 06:59 pm

Ooc: Obviously

" I say you can kill me if you catch me, but be careful I might kill you first." ,he growled his claws reached through the ice attempting to slash the wolfs nose.
In an instant Wyu was gone his black fur blew back as he raced to the top of a large rock. " A little surprised eh? Just a small weak black wolf, Well I am more then that." he snarled. Wyu whisked away. "His voice sounded so up close as he whispered into the wolves ear," Leave, find your prey somewhere else."
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 12/08/13, 08:04 pm

Tarlio looked around him in an astonished confusion. What on earth was that?
"Fine", spat the rusty-furred wolf, yet still trembling. "I will heed your warning". He turned to leave, but he had only gone a couple of steps before his head went up again and his nose began to twitch with the scent of food.
The crippling pain of hunger was with him again, and he turned around, facing the forbidden land before him. "I will leave", the lone wolf said, "after I eat". And with that, he bounded off, following the trail he had just found.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 13/08/13, 06:25 pm

" I will follow." ,Wyu growled. Wyu raced through the snow and skidded to a halt infront of the wolf. " You can eat somewhere else I said!" ,he thrust his muzzle close to the wolves face snarling. He began to whip around and around the wolf his claws slashing towards the wolf furiously as he sped around. He stopped short and sent out a howl calling for the Pack. He began to circle the wolf slower, his long legs were able to slash quickly. Wyu stepped forward " I'm watching you!" ,he growled and his figure shot up into the sky.

Loner ~CLOSED~ Th?id=H.4554779592100084&pid=1
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 13/08/13, 07:07 pm

"What the heck is going on?" growled Tarlio, staring up at the sky where the phantom-wolf had disappeared.  That howl was bound to be a call to whatever crazy pack lives here.
  He smelt the ground again, hardly being able to concentrate on the scent he was smelling. The scent was close, so close. He looked up and in the distance he could see a small group of caribou were grazing just a little way in the distance.
  "Just one kill", he whispered to himself, the pain of hunger gripping him tighter than ever now, "just one. I'll eat and leave before the wolves catch me. I'm good at running away, anyway." The rusty furred wolf continued on his way, trying to focus on the hunt ahead of him, but finding it very difficult.  

Loner ~CLOSED~ The-Lone-Wolf-wolves-21536652-1802-1283

Last edited by Roo12 on 14/08/13, 12:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 13/08/13, 07:39 pm

Wyu landed in the field of caribou he raced through the field turning every single caribou into a rotting carcus. He froze for a second and in minutes he snapped back to life. He shivered as a black cloud rose out of him.His ears perked at a wolf he saw off in the distant he raced towards the wolf. " Hey You! Who are you! Get of MY territory." ,he snarled.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 14/08/13, 05:02 am

"My god", exclaimed Tarlio, seeing and smelling the now dead and rotting carcasses of the caribou. Then he heard a cry and spotted the black pelt of the demon wolf. "My name", he called back in reply "is none of your concern. Why have you done this? I would have taken one caribou, and then I would have left your precious territory. I'm just hungry. Please let me hunt."
His fear of this black wolf had almost disappeared, and was being replaced by anger and hunger. If he had to, he would swallow his pride and eat those carcasses. he was that hungry.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 15/08/13, 09:58 pm

" you can eat somewhere else!" ,he growled getting angry. The black cloud seeped into him and his eyes went blood red. Wyu's mouth became frothy as he snapped wildly at the wolf. He attempted to slap him with his suddenly razor sharp claws.

Last edited by kittensrule9 on 16/08/13, 04:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by megarin 15/08/13, 09:59 pm

OOC: He's a wolf, Kit. I don't think he meowed. That would be weird.
xP
And from what I understand he is a spirit wolf?
Still try not to power play too badly, please. :)
megarin
megarin

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 16/08/13, 05:33 am

Tarlio leapt towards the black wolf, teeth bared, letting out a fierce growl. He aimed a shot at Wyu's side, hoping to knock him over and expose his neck.

Ooc: Don't worry Megi, we're hopefully going to have an epic fight bit now until some other wolves arrive ;) do you have a wolf in the pack of true ice, Meg? It's just that we need to start asking people to join this thread.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by megarin 16/08/13, 03:29 pm

OOC: Okay.
Just making sure this was under control.
'Cuase that's my job.
My only job.
I have no life.

I should probably join within the next few posts. I'll wait for a good time.
I RP the wolf pack's leader.
xP
megarin
megarin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 16/08/13, 04:36 pm

Ooc: Oops, Yeah he is a mysterious wolf . When he gets really mad the black cloud " bad spirit" comes and makes him like a " rouge " wolf.

Wyu became unbalanced and fell over.As he full he attempted to pull down Tarlio with his claws and wrap his jaws around Tarlio's neck. He growled then flipped over in an attempt to pin Tarlio.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 24/08/13, 06:49 pm

Ooc: oh that's actually pretty awesome :) don't worry about the power playing thing, I am hoping that he will get taken captive by the pack at some point anyway. Which means one of us is going to have to ask Sorrel to join, and anyone else who has a wolf in this pack.

Tarlio was strong, for he had spent most of his life alone and fending for him self, and walking ever northwards. But this pack wolf must have been trained at some point, and was equally as strong, and was clearly some kind of spiritwolf. The russet wolf fell onto his side and felt the strong jaws wrap around his neck and his sharp teeth bury into the thick fur of his neck. He struggled vigorously to try to loosen the grip before the black wolf's pack arrives. He aimed a fierce blow at the wolf's legs to try knock him over.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by megarin 24/08/13, 07:02 pm

OOC: Sorrel is currently on vacation.
I play the alpha male for this pack and will gladly RP when needed.
:)
megarin
megarin

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 24/08/13, 07:23 pm

Ooc: Awesome, join in whenever you can. Also, does Hohn's daughter Luna have a profile? I'm curious about her.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by megarin 24/08/13, 09:04 pm

OOC:
https://thenewera.aforumfree.com/t336-l
This is not the most accurate with some of the info because Smoke hasn't updated it in forever.
megarin
megarin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 25/08/13, 07:47 am

Ooc: Can you join now?

Wyu took the blows but didn't move. He just tried to sink his teeth in deeper. Wyu felt blood filling his mouth, he hated its salty tang. Wyu opened his jaws wider and blood spilled out.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 25/08/13, 08:08 am

Tarlio cried out in pain as his blood spilled out onto the ground, staining the white snow redder than the evening sky. But the timber wolf felt the grip loosen slightly as black wolf's jaws widened, and he was able to pull free. He leapt back and, staring his opponent straight in the eyes, emitted a fierce growl, before lunging himself at the wolf, aiming to knock him over and expose his throat.

Ooc: thanks Meg, I was just thinking that perhaps Tarlio could have a crush on her, so I needed to look her up
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by megarin 25/08/13, 01:55 pm

Hohn had been patrolling by his lonesome when he heard the commotion. Some barks, a howl, and what sounded like two wolves in a tussle.
He stalked behind a bush and peaked out to the fighting wolves.
There was a lone wolf, and was that Wyu?
megarin
megarin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 25/08/13, 03:09 pm

Wyu stumbled back and crashed down. He couldn't get up quick enough so he just tried to slash Tarlio's muzzle and the cut already in his neck.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by megarin 25/08/13, 03:28 pm

Hohn had been waiting for a few long moments just to see if Wyu could pull this off himself.
But this was starting to get violent.
And he didn't like violence.
He jumped out from his bush and landed between the two wolves.
Just next to crushing Wyu who was already on the ground.
"Stop."
That was all he said, his head held high and his authority not questionable.
megarin
megarin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next