The New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
News on LifeClan ~ SWP 2016
Button for LifeClan Announcement
Button for Plot
Button for Vote
Staff

Administrator

*Smoke*

Moderators

Roo12

Kitty

Retired Administrator and Owner

Mini~
Maps
_
Clans
Click to enlarge
The New Era

Twoleg
Click to enlarge
The New Era
Affiliates
Warrior Clan CatsThe New EraThe New EraThe New Era
Latest topics
» Old friends getting in touch!
Loner ~CLOSED~ - Page 3 Empty26/06/20, 10:07 pm by *Smoke*

» A Life Worth Living and Loving (Private)
Loner ~CLOSED~ - Page 3 Empty05/06/17, 11:03 am by Kit

» Mediterranean Madness (Private; Roo & Smoke)
Loner ~CLOSED~ - Page 3 Empty06/04/17, 05:28 pm by Roo12

» In the Old Clans ~Private: Smoke & Searisha~
Loner ~CLOSED~ - Page 3 Empty29/03/17, 07:32 am by Searisha

» Character Creation Guideline and Forms
Loner ~CLOSED~ - Page 3 Empty09/02/17, 09:45 pm by hollyleaf6610

» ThunderClan Allegiances
Loner ~CLOSED~ - Page 3 Empty09/02/17, 09:29 pm by hollyleaf6610

» Snowfang of Windclan
Loner ~CLOSED~ - Page 3 Empty26/01/17, 03:37 am by Silver

» Hey I'm new (^._.^)_/
Loner ~CLOSED~ - Page 3 Empty22/01/17, 06:25 pm by Roo12

» Hi, I'm new!
Loner ~CLOSED~ - Page 3 Empty01/01/17, 05:59 pm by Searisha

» Starlingpaw of ShadowClan
Loner ~CLOSED~ - Page 3 Empty01/01/17, 09:20 am by Searisha

Loner ~CLOSED~

4 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Loner ~CLOSED~ - Page 3 Empty Re: Loner ~CLOSED~

Post by megarin 28/08/13, 07:28 am

"There's not much food anywhere these days, kid. The humans are taking it all, and killing us with it."
He turned away to look at the sky.
"A wolf without a pack isn't safe anywhere."
megarin
megarin

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 28/08/13, 07:32 am

Tarlio sighed. "I know", he growled, "but I wasn't much safer in the pack I was in. And now, I have no choice but to be alone. So if you really have no suggestions where to go, then I suppose I'll be on my way."
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 28/08/13, 04:01 pm

" Good. We have enough mouths to feed." ,Wu growled as hostility filled his eyes.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 28/08/13, 04:07 pm

"I can see that", laughed Tarlio. He hadn't seen any other wolves since he had got to the camp. "Where are all your pack members anyway?" he asked looking around.

Ooc: I've sent a pm to Smoke asking if she would like to join. Is it just Sorrel who has a wolf in this pack?
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by megarin 28/08/13, 05:26 pm

OOC: Smoke is kind of busy right now but I'm sure she'll join soon.
And yes, Sorrel has the Alpha Female, but Sorrel is currently on vacation so I doubt she will reply.
xP

"Wyu," Hohn growled, not at Wyu, but mostly at Tarlio, "Take Tarlio out of the territory. Make sure he gets out. And if he does anything stupid drag him back here by the skin of his neck and he'll see what we do with intruders who have already pushed their luck too far."
megarin
megarin

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 28/08/13, 05:41 pm

Tarlio looked at the leader in surprise. Up until now, he had been relatively kind, so he was shocked at this new sharp tone. Then he looked at the large black wolf, Wyu. He new that this puppet would do whatever his master would command to do, so he saw no point in resisting.
He waited for the black wolf to rise and lead him away.

Ooc: okay, we'll be patient until they're ready to get back. By the way, Tarlio's views on your wolves are not my own views. I really like your characters, it's just that he is supposed to be kinda bitter towards pack wolves XP
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 28/08/13, 09:06 pm

Wyu walked straight forward and flicked his tail. If Tarlio didn't follow he would be torn to shreds. Wyu headed out of the camp and past a valley. He soon stopped.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 29/08/13, 03:45 am

Tarlio had followed him out of the camp and across the valley, and now he had stopped beside the wolf. "Why have we stopped?" he asked, "is this the end of your territory?"
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 29/08/13, 05:52 am

Luna had seen enough of this little display so far. These were not good grounds to be on. To the pack, they were supposedly sacred. It had been where the first wolf of their pack had ever been killed in a fight.
Slinking out from behind a pine tree, easily hidden as her pelt blended in with the ground smoothly.
"No, it goes on for a little bit more. Wyu, Hohn, would you like exlpaining to me what is going on?" She may be a youth, but her voice held a certain power- it made her seem much more older and wiser. Besides, she was the only pup of the pck leader. It wasn't like they could disrespect her on the spot.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Location : CONTACT ME THROUGH MY E-MAIL FOR IMMEDIATE RESPONSE :)

http://newerarp.forumotion.com/u31

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 29/08/13, 06:19 am

Tarlio stared at the young wolf that had just approached them. She was pure white, and very beautiful. He found himself speechless in her presence; she held herself like Hohn had, with her commanding voice and the way she held herself. But there was something unique to her that made the scruffy loner look down at his paws and wait for the other pack wolves to answer the she-wolf.

Ooc: thanks for joining Smoke :3

Last edited by Roo12 on 02/12/15, 05:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by megarin 29/08/13, 07:34 am

Hohn looked to his daughter.
What a great pack Alpha she would make one day.
"Wyu found this imposter on our territory. Tarlio, here was starving and almost died before we finally just fed him. We aren't going to let a wolf die. But we don't want strangers on our territory."
megarin
megarin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 29/08/13, 05:20 pm

" Yes, and we were just getting ready to bring him out of our territory. I think that you should at least get a look at him first though, my lady." ,he said with repect. Wyu nodded and stepped back.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 29/08/13, 07:39 pm

Nodding her head back to Wyu, she softly smiled to her father in greeting. She knew she should call him that- her father. But she was so used to hearing him called by his name that sometimes it just slipped out. Besides, it wasn't uncommon for a pup to call his or her parent by their name every once in a while.
The young white wolf steadily walked in front of the stranger. She had never seem to have met a trespasser- except maybe Oburoka. Even her feelings toward him were a bit unknown. She felt as though she was being strung along, yet she also felt that she was truly cared for by him. She didn't know what to think.
Snapping her thoughts away from her personal problems, she gaurded her powerful blue eyes and looked at the wolf. He seemed to be looking at his paws- degraded in a way.
"Please lift your head up and state your name. It is not often that we get, as you could say, visitors," She barked.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 29/08/13, 07:53 pm

Ooc: I'm good with him having a crush on her X3 Oburoka (the evil wolf who weasled his way into her life) is playing with her emotions so it'll be good for her to hve an actual mate-worthy wolf to look forward to when her heart is broken by Oburoka.
Also, I AM actually going to update her bio. I need something to do.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 30/08/13, 09:11 am

The timber wolf looked up and met the she-wolf's enchanting blue stare with his fiery amber eyes. He tried very hard to put on a confident look, but his courage failed him and he began to stutter and mumble. "M-my name, is-s - uh - Tarlio - um, my l-l-lady..."

Ooc: okay that's great, I was completely prepared to take it down if you weren't okay with it. But I thought it would make a good story if the loner fell in love with a pack wolf. Does Sorrel rp Oburoka?
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by megarin 30/08/13, 05:10 pm

OOC: I believe Sorrel RPs Oburoka
megarin
megarin

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 30/08/13, 05:34 pm

Luna looked at the strange wolf. "Please, call me Luna. My mother, the alpha of our pack, is gone on official buisness. My father, who you've already met," her eyes glanced to her father as she said this, "Is stepping in until she comes back. Would like to tell us where you are from?" She barked softly, not intruding but not friendly enough to give a wrong idea.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 30/08/13, 06:10 pm

Tarlio tensed as he remembered where he had come from, and suddenly became defensive. "I come from far south of here", he growled sternly, "I... left my old home. That is all you need to know."
    The timber wolf gazed around the wolves that sat beside him now, but found he could not look directly at Luna.

Ooc: Okay, I thought it might be, thanks Meg

Last edited by Roo12 on 02/12/15, 05:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 31/08/13, 03:34 pm

Luna looked at Tarlio, curiosity sparking in her mind. But she would not follow her feline enemies and pursue it- she didn't have nine lives like they supposedly did.
"Yes, I suppose it is all I need to know. But,there is a difference between needs and wants, Tarlio," The young wolfette barked.
The blue-eyed youth looked at the setting sun. Less than a pup's claw length was left available for her eyes to enjoy. She looked to the wolf in front of her and asked, "Do you pehaps have a checkpoint where you will sleep tonight once out of our territory? I do not expect you to sleep in our rival's borders, since they would take no mercy on you and slash your throat in your sleep." True, it was creepy, but it was one of those things that someone should be warned of.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 31/08/13, 03:47 pm

Tarlio thought ahead for the first time in almost a year, and, of course the answer was: "No. I never really plan ahead like that. If I cross a place that is good enough to sleep in, like an abandoned den or cave or something then I sleep there. And I've been lucky so far", he smiled cheekily at the young she-wolf in front of him. "Where is this territory that I should avoid, then?"
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 31/08/13, 03:52 pm

Luna looked at Tarlio. He really didn't know the dangers, did he? "All around our territory they lurk- even if it's not theirs. We're a kilometer away from our face-to-face borders, but once you're out, you need to run until about midnight. That should be a bit past the furthest of their regions," The blue-eyed she-wolf suggested.
She wasn't fond of the odds of this wolf not getting tired between here and there. If he agreed that it would be a bit of track to cover after starving for what sounded like quite awhile and having run for longer than wanted, then she would offer him a place to sleep until morning.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 31/08/13, 04:10 pm

The rusty-furred wolf sighed with frustration. He had just regained his strength and now it seemed that the only way out of more peril was to run all night. It sounded ridiculous to him. Besides, how bad could this wolf pack be?
But at this, he shook himself. It was a silly thing to ask himself. The wolves of this pack seemed pretty feared by the strong pack wolves he now stood among. If they were half as bad as the pack he had originally fled from with his family a year ago, then he couldn't afford to come face to face with them. It seemed he had no choice.
"If that is the only way, then that is the way I must follow", he replied, quoting one of his father's many famous phrases.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 31/08/13, 04:25 pm

Luna could've sowrn she had seen doubt in the wolf's eyes, she may have been wrong, but still.
"If you would like, you could spend the night in our camp and in the morning be on your way. You could be entirely refreshed for the run ahead of you. And I promise that no one in my pack would try to harm you if they weren't under orders," She barked to Tarlio.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 31/08/13, 04:39 pm

Tarlio looked up, surprised at this offer. He thought whether this she-wolf, only about his age, had the power to offer him a sleeping place in their camp, daughter of the leader or not. Then he told himself that it would be a much better idea to resume his trek after a rest. "I would be very grateful to you if I was allowed a bed for the night", he growled.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 31/08/13, 04:42 pm

Luna almost smiled, forgetting other wolves were watching her. She looked up from Tarlio to Wyu and then to her fther, Hohn. "Father, do you agree to let this wolf sleep in our camp for tonight? I will personally gaurd him to make sure nothing bad happens to him or our pack," She offered.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next