The New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
News on LifeClan ~ SWP 2016
Button for LifeClan Announcement
Button for Plot
Button for Vote
Staff

Administrator

*Smoke*

Moderators

Roo12

Kitty

Retired Administrator and Owner

Mini~
Maps
_
Clans
Click to enlarge
The New Era

Twoleg
Click to enlarge
The New Era
Affiliates
Warrior Clan CatsThe New EraThe New EraThe New Era
Latest topics
» Old friends getting in touch!
Family life ~Private, me and Kit~ - Page 9 Empty26/06/20, 10:07 pm by *Smoke*

» A Life Worth Living and Loving (Private)
Family life ~Private, me and Kit~ - Page 9 Empty05/06/17, 11:03 am by Kit

» Mediterranean Madness (Private; Roo & Smoke)
Family life ~Private, me and Kit~ - Page 9 Empty06/04/17, 05:28 pm by Roo12

» In the Old Clans ~Private: Smoke & Searisha~
Family life ~Private, me and Kit~ - Page 9 Empty29/03/17, 07:32 am by Searisha

» Character Creation Guideline and Forms
Family life ~Private, me and Kit~ - Page 9 Empty09/02/17, 09:45 pm by hollyleaf6610

» ThunderClan Allegiances
Family life ~Private, me and Kit~ - Page 9 Empty09/02/17, 09:29 pm by hollyleaf6610

» Snowfang of Windclan
Family life ~Private, me and Kit~ - Page 9 Empty26/01/17, 03:37 am by Silver

» Hey I'm new (^._.^)_/
Family life ~Private, me and Kit~ - Page 9 Empty22/01/17, 06:25 pm by Roo12

» Hi, I'm new!
Family life ~Private, me and Kit~ - Page 9 Empty01/01/17, 05:59 pm by Searisha

» Starlingpaw of ShadowClan
Family life ~Private, me and Kit~ - Page 9 Empty01/01/17, 09:20 am by Searisha

Family life ~Private, me and Kit~

3 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Family life ~Private, me and Kit~ - Page 9 Empty Re: Family life ~Private, me and Kit~

Post by Roo12 10/04/14, 05:33 pm

Rhea looked at her brother with tear-filled, yellow, wolf-like eyes, and opened her mouth as if she was about to say something. Soon, though, her jaw slammed shut with no word to utter, and the little white dog turned her head and pulled away from her brother, rejecting his appology.

Orion's anger built with his frustration as he began to lose his grip on the situation.
"Don't think you can get away with a weak little apology, Splinter!" he barked violently, "Go to the cave and stay there. I'll deal with the likes of you later."
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Family life ~Private, me and Kit~ - Page 9 Empty Re: Family life ~Private, me and Kit~

Post by Kit 10/04/14, 05:53 pm

Splinter frowned and ran over to the cave. His heart ached with the thought of hurting his siblings so badly. He cried harder then ever, his tears soaking the diet beneath his paws.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 13/04/14, 07:10 am

Orion looked up from Rhea to Frostbite, "Can you deal with Rhea? I need to talk to Splinter."
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 15/04/14, 05:21 pm

Frostbite nodded, she glanced at Rhea's face for a moment as she washed her fur. " Rhea, continue cleaning your wounds. I will be back with herbs." It didn't take long for the female to spot the marigold, cobwebs, and poppy seeds. The Alphess raced to camp and dropped the bundle next to Rhea and began to chew the marigold. After she did that she smeared it on her wounds. Frostbite placed the cobwebs on her gently, then nudged a poppy seed to her. " Eat this, it will make you feel better." She said quietly.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 16/04/14, 07:55 am

Whilst her mother was looking for herbs, Rhea continued to clean the blood from her wound. When Frostbite returned, Rhea ate the poppy seeds without complaint and soon felt very drowsy.

Orion soon left the scene of the accident and stalked over to the cave where he had ordered Splinter to go, his muscles tense and fur prickled with frustration. He entered the den and growled the pup's name, "Splinter. Come here."
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 20/04/14, 02:59 pm

Splinter nodded and padded to Orion " It was an accident.ii-I though my claws were going to hit the dirt." He said, a slight whine in his voice. Tears still dropped from his face, his fur was soaked with tears.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 20/04/14, 04:49 pm

Orion's face still kept its hard, anger face as though it had been carved into stone as he continued to stare at the cub. "But you still caused a terrible accident back there," he growled, knowing deep down he was being too harsh on the boy, but too frustrated to stop, "Both me and your mother are very disappointed in you. You have shamed yourself with your idiotic actions that has caused such harm to your own sister, and in doing so, shamed your family and your father's name. You must be punished. You are to be isolated from your siblings and must stay in this cave until either your mother or I says otherwise."
And with that, the mighty northern soldier turned his back on the pup and stalked back out of the cave. Outside, a cold, wet wind was brewing, and overhead, great black stormclouds were gathering. A storm is coming, thought Orion grimly, before walking over to the rest of the family again. They had a little while before the rain, snow, ice, or all three and more would pour down from the sky onto them, but he still wanted to get everyone inside soon.

Ooc: Maybe this would be a good time for Splinter to run away?
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 20/04/14, 05:57 pm

Ooc: Thats what I was planning

Splinter glared " It's not fair!" he growled. " If my fathers such a saint then I might as well go to him myself!" he yelled, dashing out of the den in anger. He stared at his mother and Orion before dashing out of camp. The pup ran through the snow, far far away until he was so tired and breathless he couldn't possibly move.

Ooc: Hear comes Black Widow! Here comes Black Widow, following Splinters trail! lol. X3 Here comes santa clause here comes santa clause.......
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 20/04/14, 06:18 pm

Ooc: LOL!XD

Orion hadn't noticed noticed Splinter running out of the den. Neither did Seren. And Rhea was too wrapped up in her own pain and injuries to notice anything much else. But someone lying in the shadows did notice him. He also noticed that no-one else noticed. 
Rain began to topple down, soaking the earth below and wash away most of the snow, only to replace it with fast running, icy cold streams. Black Widow growled with frustration before running up to the frantic group gathered around the wounded pup. "Orion, Frostbite, Splinter's gone," Black Widow barked urgently.
"What?" hissed Orion, panic welling up inside him again.
"He ran off that way," the prisoner growled, pointing to the now dripping forest.
Orion stood there and thought for a few moments. Then, taking charge again at last, he barked his orders at everyone around, "Frostbite, get the pups inside. Me and Black Widow will look for Splinter. Catch up with us later if you can." 
With that, Orion and Black Widow sprinted off towards the wood, side by side like they had done years ago.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 20/04/14, 09:37 pm

Frostbite nodded, turning to the pups ", You heard him, get inside!" She said talking mostly to Seren and Rain. Frostbite nudged Rhea towards the den ", Lean on me." She said softly, ready to lead her in, while watching Rain run inside the den.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 21/04/14, 06:40 am

Seren followed his brother and ran from the rain into the cave, skidding to a halt at the back and croaching in a corner.

The two soldiers leapt into the trees, following what little scent there was left of the runaway pup until the rain soon washed it away.
"Damn," Black Widow growled, "Now what do we do?"
"He would've gone one of two ways," Orion worked out alowed, almost talking to himself, "Either he would've run off somewhere familiar, or he was trying to thow us off..."
"What do you mean?"
"That way," the alsatian explaned, pointing with his muzzle to his right, "Is the path we made that leads to the clearing where we train. But this way," he continued, pointing to his left, "Is the path I've shown them only once. It was when I told them that we would take this path to their father..."
The pair fell silent, each of them knowing that they both had the same thought, though none of them said anything.
"Okay," Black Widow said at last, "I'll go this way to the clearing, and you take that path to see if he took it."
Orion nodded before they both ran off in opposite directions in search of Splinter.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 21/04/14, 04:03 pm

Ooc: this is getting better and better

Splinter was in the clearing, painting harshly. He heard voices and quickly dove into the bushes, his fluffy brown fur was so wet it made him seem very small and skinny. He curled up into a bell, trying to contain his body heat. The pup let out a loud whimper as he began crying. He wanted to go to his father, but he couldn't go alone.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 22/04/14, 12:22 pm

Orion ran further and further through the dripping forest, his head low trying to pick up a scent. He could't smell much over the rain, but there were othere clues that told the soldier that Splinter had been through here; a broken twig, a pawprint in the mud, some fur caught on a stone, a bit of blood smeared on the bark of a tree, all of these told Orion that the pup had been here.
Finally, the dog came to a rocky clearing dotted with a bush here or there. The rain had eased off, and in the distance, Orion could see the vast open landscape that lay between him and his leader's new land.
Dropping his head to the stone floor, the soldier began to sniff around. Soon he found a clear scent and followed it to a bush at the for end, calling Splinter's name as he went. When he reached the bush, Orion peered under it. There he found soaked, still body of Splinter, unmoving and cold.
Panic gripped the soldier's heart as he proceeded to grasp the pup's tale between his teeth and gently drag out from under the shrub. After nudging his straggly body with his nose, trying to get the pup to move, Orion stood up straight and looked down at the youngster's bady, angst and regret etched into his face as much as anger had been before in the cave. He could't hear a heartbeat. He couldn't feel any heat coming from his skin. He couldn't get him to move. Orion threw uo his head and howled, his voice rueful and sadness and failure. 

Hearing the dog's howl and recognising it as Orion's, Black Widow turned towards the sound and began to run for it, knowing that Splinter hadn't been in the training clearing. Once he reached the other dog's area at last, the rain had almost stopped completely, with only a few drops falling through the gaps in the trees. There, he saw Orion hunched over Splinter. The cub wasn't moving as Black Widow sstared in horror.

It was Orion who spoke first, breaking the deathly silence. "I want you to go away from here, Blackavar," The alsatian growled, adressing Black Widow by his real name. Black Widow was in a stunned silence at everything; the young one being found dead, Orion's tone and disposition and what he had said, addressing him as Blackavar.
"I said leave," He growled a little louder, pushing some leaves over Splinter's body and and pushing past his enemy.
"Is he-" Black Widow began, about to ask about Splinter.
"Yes!" Barked Orion, interrupting, "Now go!"
"But surely you don't blame me for this-"
"I don't want you around the family anymore. We can manage on our own. You're not welcome back at the clearing anymore. So don't follow me back. Leave."
And with that, the northern soldier disappeared into the trees and made it home to deliver the news.

Black Widow turned with a sigh towards the covered body of Splinter. Pushing some of the leaves away, Blackavar revealed his young face. The dog, an outcast once again, lay beside him, not knowing what to do next.

Ooc: I know, I'm loving it!XD By the way, you don't mind me changing Black Widow's name, do you? I can change it back if you like, its just 'Black Widow' is a bit of a pain to keep typing over and over again:/
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 22/04/14, 04:23 pm

Ooc: it's fine I came up with the name last minute

Splinter opened his eyes the moment Orion left. He let out a breath of relief. the pup stumbled to his paws, leaning into the massive soldier for support and warmth. " He's gone right?" He asked, grooming ice off of his coat. " I heard what he said. You know you still have a chance of joining the pack again. " he said, his voice shaky.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 22/04/14, 04:38 pm

"Aaggghhh!" Blackavar cried, almost leaping out of his skin with shock. The old soldier jumped away from the pup as he spoke. The sight was almost comical, a huge, ferocious beast like Black Widow leaping away in terror from Splinter, a tiny, pitiful looking puppy.
Blackavar stared at the youngster, the shock slowly being replaced with a mixture of relief and anger, resulting in total confusion. "Y-y-y-you're alive?!" he stuttered, "But, why did you pretend to be dead in front of Orion? W-why didn't you get up when he...
wait a minute... you did it on purpose, didn't you? Do you know what this'll do to your mother, to your family?! You are in big trouble, young cub."
Blackavar tried desparately to sound threatening and incharge, but his voice betrayed his shock and confusion at the situation.

Ooc: Okay, thanks, if you're sure? I was thinking that Black Widow would be like a nickname or codename or something, so I'm not getting rid of it entirely;3
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 22/04/14, 05:08 pm

No I mean you can change it I don't care lol

Splinter couldn't help but chuckle at his reaction. " I did it so I could get to my father quicker. If you come with me I could persuade him to let you in." The pup barked. " There is no sense in staying there if it is just going to take longer to get to my father." He added sitting down and shivering.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 22/04/14, 05:15 pm

"Getting to your - you want to go to your dad now?!" Blackavar exclaimed, "No, no, no, no. No! I... I am taking you right back to your family right now. You can't seriously expect to make it to him alone."
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 22/04/14, 08:37 pm

" Of course I don't expect to make it there alone." The pup have him a deep stare as he said this, letting out a chuckle at the end. Splinter began shivering and cautiously sat against the large soldier, absorbing his heat like a sponge.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 23/04/14, 12:01 pm

"You want me to take you to your dad?" the ex-soldier said doubtfully, "Instead of taking you back to your mother?"
Though Blackavar knew that it was highly unlikely for him to be able to take the pup to his father with the reward of being part of the Northern Pack, he was tempted to try it, and hesitated for a moment. Dark clouds began to gather again, and the moistness in the air was replaced with an icy sharpness and a strong cold wind, betraying the clouds' stormy intent.
Blackavar shook some sense into his own head. "No, I'm taking you right back to your family," the dog barked sternly, "They're more likely to take me in if I return you them your dad does. Come on. Those storm clouds will bring the fist snows of the Cold Moons and I want to beat them."

Ooc: I was thinking that it was a little unrealistic that Black Widow would just cave in, so I thought that maybe Splinter should run into the storms to get away and he runs after him. Once the storm clears up, they have no idea how to get back to the family, so they just head for his father anyway. Do you have any ideas? This one is still a little weak, so if you can think of another one then we can do that;3
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 23/04/14, 08:33 pm

This is fine

Splinter sook his head in complete refusal. He glared at Blackavar ", That depends on you catching me." The pup looked slyly at Blackavar before dashing off into the on-coming rain. He took sharp, random turns to catch the soldier off gaurd.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 24/04/14, 11:50 am

"Splinter!" Blackavar called angrily, terrified for the pup's safety. He leapt up and began sprinting after the youngster, struggling to see anything through the thickening rain and tripping several times on the hard rocks bellow. The storm persisted, getting so bad that the wind blocked out all other sounds and he couldn't see or smell in front of his own nose.
They ran and ran for what seemed like seasons. Cuts and scratches appeared all over Blackavar's body from the sharp rocks, and eventually he could only trudge through the storm, calling Splinter as he went in his fading voice.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 24/04/14, 06:37 pm

Splinter stopped short feeling a sudden pang of fear. He stumbled backwards and ran into the opposite direction. " Ouch!" He exclaimed as he smacked into something. The pup soon found it to be Blackavar, he frowned and grumbled.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 26/04/14, 04:25 pm

Feeling something ram into his front leg, Blackavar bent down for a closer inspection, only to find it was Splinter. Cursing loudly though the noise of the storm, the ex-soldier grabbed the pup roughly by the scruff of the neck and carried him, continuing through the torrent of ice and wind.
They walked for what felt like hours in no particular direction, hoping to just stubble onto shelter. Luckily, they did. Black Widow came across a cave, much smaller than the one back in the clearing where Frostbite and the rest of them were, but large enough to house Splinter and himself. Blackavar collapsed under the mossy roof, panting and dripping with melting ice and snow and soon drifting into an unconcious sleep.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 26/04/14, 05:35 pm

Splinter had long since been unconscious, but soon he opened his eyes. They were in a shelter, a very small cave. He moved to the back of the cave to get warmer, they needed a fire badly.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 26/04/14, 05:54 pm

When Blackavar woke at last, the sun was just beginning to come up over the horizon, though it could hardly be seen through the thick fog layered over the landscape, left behind by the storm. The atmosphire was still wet and the wind was icy as ever, but at least the storm had past.
Heaving his great weight onto his paws, Blackavar stretched and grubted, cracking his muscles and yawning widely as he woke. He poked his black scarred muzzle out into the dismel day, recolecting what had happened the day before. Suddenly the ex-soldier remembered Splinter. Looking around the small cave, he spotted the youngster shivering in the corner. He walked over to him and placed his thin yet furry tail over the pup in an attempt to warm him.
"Splinter, get up," the dog tried to rouse him, "We need to leave."
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next