The New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
News on LifeClan ~ SWP 2016
Button for LifeClan Announcement
Button for Plot
Button for Vote
Staff

Administrator

*Smoke*

Moderators

Roo12

Kitty

Retired Administrator and Owner

Mini~
Maps
_
Clans
Click to enlarge
The New Era

Twoleg
Click to enlarge
The New Era
Affiliates
Warrior Clan CatsThe New EraThe New EraThe New Era
Latest topics
» Old friends getting in touch!
The Guardian (of she-cats XD) {[ TIS ALWAYS OPEN]} - Page 9 Empty26/06/20, 10:07 pm by *Smoke*

» A Life Worth Living and Loving (Private)
The Guardian (of she-cats XD) {[ TIS ALWAYS OPEN]} - Page 9 Empty05/06/17, 11:03 am by Kit

» Mediterranean Madness (Private; Roo & Smoke)
The Guardian (of she-cats XD) {[ TIS ALWAYS OPEN]} - Page 9 Empty06/04/17, 05:28 pm by Roo12

» In the Old Clans ~Private: Smoke & Searisha~
The Guardian (of she-cats XD) {[ TIS ALWAYS OPEN]} - Page 9 Empty29/03/17, 07:32 am by Searisha

» Character Creation Guideline and Forms
The Guardian (of she-cats XD) {[ TIS ALWAYS OPEN]} - Page 9 Empty09/02/17, 09:45 pm by hollyleaf6610

» ThunderClan Allegiances
The Guardian (of she-cats XD) {[ TIS ALWAYS OPEN]} - Page 9 Empty09/02/17, 09:29 pm by hollyleaf6610

» Snowfang of Windclan
The Guardian (of she-cats XD) {[ TIS ALWAYS OPEN]} - Page 9 Empty26/01/17, 03:37 am by Silver

» Hey I'm new (^._.^)_/
The Guardian (of she-cats XD) {[ TIS ALWAYS OPEN]} - Page 9 Empty22/01/17, 06:25 pm by Roo12

» Hi, I'm new!
The Guardian (of she-cats XD) {[ TIS ALWAYS OPEN]} - Page 9 Empty01/01/17, 05:59 pm by Searisha

» Starlingpaw of ShadowClan
The Guardian (of she-cats XD) {[ TIS ALWAYS OPEN]} - Page 9 Empty01/01/17, 09:20 am by Searisha

The Guardian (of she-cats XD) {[ TIS ALWAYS OPEN]}

4 posters

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

The Guardian (of she-cats XD) {[ TIS ALWAYS OPEN]} - Page 9 Empty Re: The Guardian (of she-cats XD) {[ TIS ALWAYS OPEN]}

Post by Stormheart 20/01/15, 12:57 pm

Ooc: I'll just wait for em to get back to camp..
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

The Guardian (of she-cats XD) {[ TIS ALWAYS OPEN]} - Page 9 Empty Re: The Guardian (of she-cats XD) {[ TIS ALWAYS OPEN]}

Post by Feralclaw 20/01/15, 05:50 pm

"Alright lets go.." he said taking a step forward
Feralclaw
Feralclaw

Location : I am the madness in the deepest regions of your mind unable to come to this mortal plain

Back to top Go down

Post by -»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«- 20/01/15, 07:35 pm

She started to lean on him a bit, and she let out a sigh of relief. "Thanks." She meowed, with a small smile.

~

Distortedsoul watched Scorchwind with a look of empathy on her face. "It'll be okay." She meowed, sincerely. "Somehow, it will."
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-

Location : it's unknown exactly where the elusive atom thrives. it is suggested somewhere with a large amount of fuego takis, deep inside of the homestuck fandom. send help. and root beer. thank

http://walkingamongrivers.boards.net (Inactive ATM.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 21/01/15, 01:08 pm

"Yeah?" she muttered. "Please tell me how..."
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by -»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«- 21/01/15, 04:53 pm

"I can't tell you how. It's your choice. You can react badly to this situation, like you're doing now, or you can put your paw down and take back your tom." Distortedsoul said with a smirk. 
"I'm not a young cat anymore, and I'm not just a hopeful optimistic either. It's how life is. It'll beat you down, but will you get back up?"
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-

Location : it's unknown exactly where the elusive atom thrives. it is suggested somewhere with a large amount of fuego takis, deep inside of the homestuck fandom. send help. and root beer. thank

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw 21/01/15, 05:07 pm

As they neared the camp he nodded and walked off, heading to Scorchwind in particular, when he saw her he dashed for her "Scorchwind... Im so sorry." he leaned in closer to her "I love you.." he whispered softly into her ear
Feralclaw
Feralclaw

Location : I am the madness in the deepest regions of your mind unable to come to this mortal plain

Back to top Go down

Post by -»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«- 21/01/15, 05:30 pm

Hazelcloud nodded back to him, and wore a wide smile on her face as she saw him and Scorchwind.
"Oh, yeah..." She said. "Medicine cat." She finished with a sigh.

She limped into camp, and looked at Shiningspirit's den. Hazelcloud walked over to it, and entered.
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 22/01/15, 11:36 am

"It's a lost cause." she muttered dully, and then saw Feralclaw walking towards her, and her eyes narrowed, and she saw him lean in close and whispered that she loved her. In a fiery tone, she snapped back "Oh yeah? Prove it. Right now, your words mean nothing to me, they are empty.."
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw 22/01/15, 10:08 pm

"Come with me then." he meowed, flicking his tail "I'll be happy to show you..."
Feralclaw
Feralclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 23/01/15, 12:17 am

She narrowed her eyes and reluctantly followed him.
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by -»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«- 23/01/15, 02:22 am

Distortedsoul gave a wink to Scorchwind as she passed by, and whispered. "Go get him!"
Ach! My paws are itching! I feel mischievous.....
Distortedsoul purred at her thoughts.
"Well, I'll go and trust that feeling... I'll mess with someone. Oh, yes I will!" Distortedsoul rasped aloud.
She looked around to make sure no one was around her, and widened her eyes in surprise as she saw the injured Hazelcloud enter the medicine den. "Oh well. She'll be fine." She said, and slinked away to the shadows, secretly following Feralclaw and Scorchwind and keeping a wide distance from them for caution.
She felt like a sneaky apprentice, and her eyes gleamed as she remembered how mischievous she was when she was young. Oh, how that quality stuck!
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 23/01/15, 12:20 pm

Scorchwind was unaware of their shadow, which was Distortedsoul. She kept on walking, silently..
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by -»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«- 23/01/15, 04:32 pm

Hm, 'gotta think! 'Gotta think! What would be funniest?
Oh, PERFECT!
She thought to herself as she prowled along, and made a silent plan.
Perfect indeed...
She slipped behind some plants into a gap so she wouldn't be seen as easy. Behind these plants there was a bunch of space so she could sneak around without making noise. However, there was lots of mud so she couldn't have her paws in one place too long or it would make a loud sound to get her paw out.
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw 24/01/15, 01:37 pm

After they walked a short distance from camp he looked at her again, "Will you be my mate, Scorchwind?" he asked her

OOC: i will laugh so hard if she says yes.
Feralclaw
Feralclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 24/01/15, 05:29 pm

Ooc: Haha, sorry Feralclaw.

She looked at him and said harshly "How can I? How can I, when you toy with my emotions. No, I will not be your mate, at least perhaps until the future, when all is right.. If it ever will be.." She had mixed emotions about this..
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by -»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«- 25/01/15, 12:18 am

The Guardian (of she-cats XD) {[ TIS ALWAYS OPEN]} - Page 9 Loldis10
Horrible rushed not trying picture lol because y not
(I swear I never draw like this)

Distortedsoul smirked as she listened to them. She kept moving even though they stopped, and then climbed up a stone ledge to get the ingredients for her plan.
She went out of sight (if she was seen) for a while, until finally she was on a ledge closer to them.
She pushed around a large lump of wet moss, and got it near the edge, ready to shove off onto them.
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw 25/01/15, 12:32 pm

"Mabye things will never be right between us Scorchwind..." His tone sombre, his ears and tail drooping, "Your choice.." He sniffed the air and scented Distortedsoul "Hello there eavesdropper.." he whispered to himself and walked away slowly a grin on his face "Have fun being alone." his purr muffled by his meow
Feralclaw
Feralclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 25/01/15, 05:44 pm

She heard him purr, and ran up to him and butted him hard with her head, then clouted him hard over the face with her paw. "WHY are you doing this to me?!?" she shouted, not caring if someone was eavesdropping or heard. "You have no heart!" She hit him hard again.
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by -»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«- 25/01/15, 06:47 pm

"Oooh, yikes!" Distortedsoul winced, and prayed to StarClan that they'd come closer again so she could push the huge clump of mud and water covered moss onto their fur.
"Ugh... should I put some mouse bile on the moss too?No, that's just cruel.... hahaha." She whispered to herself, chuckling mischievously. "Maybe. Or I could cover it in wild garlic pieces. BOTH! Yes, perfect!" She purred, and scooched a bit closer to the edge of the ledge.
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw 25/01/15, 09:41 pm

"I hope you know Distorted soul is right up there.." he grunted ignoring her question, he grabbed her by the scruff and drug her closer to the ledge "Distortedsoul, whatever your going to do, do it now."
Feralclaw
Feralclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by -»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«- 26/01/15, 12:22 am

She paused a few moments, to instill doubt in Scorchwind and for dramatic effect. Then, she struck.
She heaved with all her strength and the gigantic clump of moss went flying off the ledge, unintentionally taking Distortedsoul with it.
This is not what I planned! She thought as she fell.
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw 26/01/15, 08:59 am

He hissed as he saw distortedsoul tumble over the ledge and let go of scorchwind immediately to run over and, hopefully, break her fall with his back
Feralclaw
Feralclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 26/01/15, 05:55 pm

Angrily, and not caring at all about Distortedsoul or anyone, she unsheathed her claws and raked them hard against Feralclaw, not hard enough to cause serious damage, bu tenough for a lot of pain..
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by -»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«- 26/01/15, 06:29 pm

Distortedsoul yelped as she landed on Feralclaw. "Ugh... sorry. Thanks." The completely muddy moss-covered she-cat said, then leaped off of him as Scorchwind attacked. "Whoah, whoah! You're not supposed to unsheath your claws to attack a clanmate! CALM DOWN!" She yowled, but knew that it would probably do no use. She gathered her weight in her haunches, and attempted to leap for Scorchwind and bite her scruff to immobilize her.
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw 26/01/15, 06:41 pm

He hissed as the claws went down his side, "Shockstar will hear about this." he meowed, his teeth bared "You could have just accepted, walked out of here with me, but you decided to be a stubborn, arrogant fool." he jumped away into the bushes, crying slightly Foxhearted Mousebrain.. he thought in pure misery No, Im the mousebrain, it isnt her thats right for me.. Its HER
Feralclaw
Feralclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next