The New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
News on LifeClan ~ SWP 2016
Button for LifeClan Announcement
Button for Plot
Button for Vote
Staff

Administrator

*Smoke*

Moderators

Roo12

Kitty

Retired Administrator and Owner

Mini~
Maps
_
Clans
Click to enlarge
The New Era

Twoleg
Click to enlarge
The New Era
Affiliates
Warrior Clan CatsThe New EraThe New EraThe New Era
Latest topics
» Old friends getting in touch!
The Guardian (of she-cats XD) {[ TIS ALWAYS OPEN]} - Page 10 Empty26/06/20, 10:07 pm by *Smoke*

» A Life Worth Living and Loving (Private)
The Guardian (of she-cats XD) {[ TIS ALWAYS OPEN]} - Page 10 Empty05/06/17, 11:03 am by Kit

» Mediterranean Madness (Private; Roo & Smoke)
The Guardian (of she-cats XD) {[ TIS ALWAYS OPEN]} - Page 10 Empty06/04/17, 05:28 pm by Roo12

» In the Old Clans ~Private: Smoke & Searisha~
The Guardian (of she-cats XD) {[ TIS ALWAYS OPEN]} - Page 10 Empty29/03/17, 07:32 am by Searisha

» Character Creation Guideline and Forms
The Guardian (of she-cats XD) {[ TIS ALWAYS OPEN]} - Page 10 Empty09/02/17, 09:45 pm by hollyleaf6610

» ThunderClan Allegiances
The Guardian (of she-cats XD) {[ TIS ALWAYS OPEN]} - Page 10 Empty09/02/17, 09:29 pm by hollyleaf6610

» Snowfang of Windclan
The Guardian (of she-cats XD) {[ TIS ALWAYS OPEN]} - Page 10 Empty26/01/17, 03:37 am by Silver

» Hey I'm new (^._.^)_/
The Guardian (of she-cats XD) {[ TIS ALWAYS OPEN]} - Page 10 Empty22/01/17, 06:25 pm by Roo12

» Hi, I'm new!
The Guardian (of she-cats XD) {[ TIS ALWAYS OPEN]} - Page 10 Empty01/01/17, 05:59 pm by Searisha

» Starlingpaw of ShadowClan
The Guardian (of she-cats XD) {[ TIS ALWAYS OPEN]} - Page 10 Empty01/01/17, 09:20 am by Searisha

The Guardian (of she-cats XD) {[ TIS ALWAYS OPEN]}

4 posters

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

The Guardian (of she-cats XD) {[ TIS ALWAYS OPEN]} - Page 10 Empty Re: The Guardian (of she-cats XD) {[ TIS ALWAYS OPEN]}

Post by Stormheart 27/01/15, 03:24 pm

"I hate you!" she yelled at him, eyes full of rage. Then she turned around and ran off into the forest, eyes wet with tears of mixed emotions.
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

The Guardian (of she-cats XD) {[ TIS ALWAYS OPEN]} - Page 10 Empty Re: The Guardian (of she-cats XD) {[ TIS ALWAYS OPEN]}

Post by -»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«- 28/01/15, 01:23 am

"Erm.." Distortedsoul started, looking at Feralclaw awkwardly. "Go back to camp, I'll go after her." She rasped, and before Feralclaw had a chance to respond, she ran off after Scorchwing, her spotted muddy pelt disappearing through the cover of the trees and bushes.

* * * (Stars mean a little bit of time skip or a perspective change/different area... you get the point.)

Distortedsoul sniffed, and she caught the scent of the she-cat she was searching for. "Scorchwind?" She called out, her older sounding voice resonating through the forest and causing a bushy squirrel to scramble up a tree.
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-

Location : it's unknown exactly where the elusive atom thrives. it is suggested somewhere with a large amount of fuego takis, deep inside of the homestuck fandom. send help. and root beer. thank

http://walkingamongrivers.boards.net (Inactive ATM.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 28/01/15, 03:20 pm

Scorchwind was far away, on the outer edges of the Thunderclan border, just wanting to forget everything..
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by -»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«- 28/01/15, 05:09 pm

Catching the scent better now, she pushed through a collection of shrubs and padded up to the she-cat. Distortedsoul touched her tail-tip comfortingly to Scorchwind's shoulder, and then sat down next to her. 
"You need to forget all about grumpy old Feralclaw. What do you want to do most right now, besides pity yourself?" She said softly, and she didn't mean her words in an insulting way, but she chuckled nervously. "Erm, sorry, not good with words o-or cats. I guess that was bad to say... ...I mean you can be sad but stay strong or else you'll never move on." Distortedsoul stammered, and then took a breath. "What do you want?" She asked again. "Whatever you want, we'll do it."
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-

Location : it's unknown exactly where the elusive atom thrives. it is suggested somewhere with a large amount of fuego takis, deep inside of the homestuck fandom. send help. and root beer. thank

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 29/01/15, 03:35 pm

She took in her words slowly, and muttered sullenly as she sat down. "I don't want anything.. I don't even know what I want.." Then her eyes narrowed, and she growled "I want to hurt Feralclaw, hurt him like he hurt me.."
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by -»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«- 29/01/15, 04:51 pm

Distortedsoul opened her mouth to speak one of her wise speeches about forgiveness, but realized she would probably get clawed in half by this she-cat right now. Looking down to the ground, she considered the statement. Looking back up, she narrowed her eyes too, and hardened her visage. 
"No attacking him. We can make his life very frustrating, mess with him, and make him jealous, but if you lay a claw on him I can and will tell Shockstar or Phantomtail, and that is not something you want." Distortedsoul warned, her deadly blue gaze locking on to her. She knew Scorchwind was in pain, but didn't know how far she would take it. 
"Sometimes, revenge isn't a good thing." She meowed, softening her gaze and looking up to the sun, barely seen through the thick branches and leaves of the marshland trees. Her tail flicked slightly.
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw 29/01/15, 07:14 pm

Feralclaw saw Phantomtail and ran up to him "Scorchwind attacked me." he meowed, eyes narrowed "At first without claws then with after I broke Distortedsoul's fall."

Phantomtail shook his head, "I don't believe it." he meowed "Your probably just trying to get her in trouble."

Feralclaw lowered his ears, "Don't you smell my blood, the scent of Scorchwind and Distortedsoul on my pelt? You disgust me." he hissed
Feralclaw
Feralclaw

Location : I am the madness in the deepest regions of your mind unable to come to this mortal plain

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 30/01/15, 03:39 pm

"Oh yes, emotionally of course." she meowed nastily, looking at Distortedsoul. "That hurts more in the long run, doesn't it?" she then tried to think of how to hurt him the most.. "And in this case, revenge is good.."

Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by -»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«- 30/01/15, 04:55 pm

"It never is. But you'll learn that someday." She muttered.
"And you can't blame me for warning you! I saw you unsheath your claws. You're crossing a dangerous line, Scorchwind. I'll be there for you as long as you stay true to the Warrior Code. As long as you stick to that, I'll help you." Distortedsoul meowed sternly, raising her voice again, but not aggressively.
"So what's the plan?" She asked, before Scorchwind got a chance to reply.
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 31/01/15, 05:40 pm

"It's just so unfair.." she muttered. "I hate him, but I still like him a little.. But he will pay.. And you have my word, no more claws.. Wat do yiu think we should do?"
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by -»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«- 02/02/15, 02:40 am

Distortedsoul considered the question carefully. What, indeed?
"Well, pranks are always an option." She said with her well-known-throughout-the-clan smirk, and her glimmering white fangs gleamed as the light reflected. "But not regular ones. Cruel ones. Drag him out of the warriors den when he's sleeping, drench him in mouse bile and garlic..." She said, moving into a crouch and playfully swishing her tail in the air. She paused, and blushed under her fur, sitting down again and a bit embarrassed. It was clear she got caught up in her excitement.
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 03/02/15, 02:47 pm

"Hahah, that would be hilarious!" she smirked mischievously. "Something along those lines, many things along those lines, would be just right.." Good thing I have someone to help me; she thought. I wouldn't want to be caught doing this by myself if we end up being caught!
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by -»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«- 03/02/15, 05:23 pm

Distortedsoul chuckled. Despite how young she seemed with her battle prowess and always mischievous attitude, she was truly an older cat. Her voice was more tom-like than high pitched or anything, and the way she carried herself was more confident than she-cats who kept up with their appearance. She didn't hide who she was, she displayed it proud and clear.
Distortedsoul, truly, was a mud-covered tom at heart.
That notion made her laugh a little more, and then she calmed again.
"Hrm, what else could be good?" She wondered, poking a claw absently at the roots in the ground. "We could fill his moss nest with thorns. Ouch. But I want a truly horrible one. I wonder..." Distortedsoul wondered aloud, pondering all of her ideas.
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 04/02/15, 03:35 pm

"You wonder? What is the idea?" Scorchwind mewed excitedly, her paws itching for revenge.

Ooc: You: Long Post Me: ;-;
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by -»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«- 04/02/15, 06:58 pm

OOC: Please, wait until you visit the Mudpelt and Icepaw topic. :3
*BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM LONG POST LOL*

~

Distortedsoul smirked. "Well, this is more than a simple prank, and we could get in trouble.." She teased with a pause, and then continued. "If he's a deep sleeper, we could drag him along outside of the camp in a place he doesn't know, far away, and then watch him scramble to find his way back. In a really dark spot of the place, we could hide and attack him, then leap away before he attacks us. Keep doing that, etc. We could mask our scent in garlic, also. Freak him out, and don't let him go out of the place 'til our fun is over. Plus, we could put mouse bile in every puddle of water in the place besides one that we can drink out of." Distortedsoul finished, grinning wickedly. This was an elaborate prank, and if they took it far enough it could go on for days, which would attract worry from ShadowClan. But it sounded so fun....!
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 05/02/15, 03:42 pm

Ooc: ;-; Son of a gun..

"Who cares??" she meowed, a broad smile on her face. That is an excellent idea. If you are ready to do it, I say we go ahead with it. What do you say?"
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by -»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«- 06/02/15, 01:05 am

A nagging wave of pleasure rolled over her, tingling her fur. She wanted to charge away and do the trick right away. She managed to keep her expression unreadable, until she smirked yet again. "As soon as he falls into a deep sleep." She agreed, and looked back to the sky, her fur blowing sideways in the breeze. What was that odd persuasive feeling she had? She dismissed it as longing. She hadn't pranked someone this good since she was an apprentice! It was normal, of course. She smiled at the thought.
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 06/02/15, 10:53 am

"Ha, and so we shall.." she meowed, grinning and feeling very revengeful and excited for what was to come.
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by -»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«- 06/02/15, 01:56 pm

Distortedsoul's eyes glimmered as well, but she kept her face expressionless. "We'll need to set up the area, and find it first." She explained, her tail swishing casually in the air.
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw 06/02/15, 06:46 pm

OOC:You guys are starting to scare me a bit... XD
Feralclaw
Feralclaw

Location : I am the madness in the deepest regions of your mind unable to come to this mortal plain

Back to top Go down

Post by -»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«- 06/02/15, 08:13 pm

OOC: SHH! You disrespected a she-cat! You are hereby BANISHED from ShadowClan. >:C
Seriously though, you don't mess with Scorchwind, apparently.
Also, apparently some random old warrior will join her if she's annoyed or vengeful.
SCORCH AND DISTORTED
DUN DUN DUN
Leader and sidekick!
I can imagine that as a song.

Why
does
my
brain
work
this
?
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 07/02/15, 03:45 pm

Ooc: Haha, that is hilarious! You have a funny brain tho! Haha, sorry Feral, Scorch is gonna have her revenge.. Best team ever! ;3 Ahaha!

"Yes, somewhere out of the way.." she meowed.
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by -»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«- 07/02/15, 05:56 pm

OOC: XD
I was thinking.
I want like, four careers. All at once.
Massage therapist, writer, artist, and stand up comedian.
Is that possible? :3

~

Distortedsoul closed her eyes, and took a deep breath. All she smelled was dirt and a trace of frog in this place. She licked a paw, then drew it over her face. Repeat. After her face wasn't so muddy, she opened her eyes again and looked back to Scorchwind.
"I think he'll know all of ShadowClan territory, but we can't trespass from it.
Do you know of a place where patrols don't go and we don't hunt in?" Distortedsoul asked, realizing such a place might not exist in their territory.
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 08/02/15, 03:43 pm

Ooc: Of course it is, I believe that you can do all those if you try hard! :)) I want to be a fighter pilot and then astronaut, and that's far from easy!

"Maybe we can go a little out of our territory?" she suggested with a sly smile. "Just a little, into neutral territory.

Ooc: By the way, nice picture! ;D (https://2img.net/h/oi59.tinypic.com/2djw3rm.jpg
-Me)
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by -»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«- 09/02/15, 12:33 am

OOC: Thanks! :3
And I remember you telling me that from another thread--it would be so fun and scary to be an astronaut. What an awesome job to have!

~

Distortedsoul nodded. "Perhaps. We'll need to do a bit of planning beforehand, it seems." The she-cat meowed, and thought over the details. How would this work?
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next