The New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
News on LifeClan ~ SWP 2016
Button for LifeClan Announcement
Button for Plot
Button for Vote
Staff

Administrator

*Smoke*

Moderators

Roo12

Kitty

Retired Administrator and Owner

Mini~
Maps
_
Clans
Click to enlarge
The New Era

Twoleg
Click to enlarge
The New Era
Affiliates
Warrior Clan CatsThe New EraThe New EraThe New Era
Latest topics
» Old friends getting in touch!
The Guardian (of she-cats XD) {[ TIS ALWAYS OPEN]} - Page 4 Empty26/06/20, 10:07 pm by *Smoke*

» A Life Worth Living and Loving (Private)
The Guardian (of she-cats XD) {[ TIS ALWAYS OPEN]} - Page 4 Empty05/06/17, 11:03 am by Kit

» Mediterranean Madness (Private; Roo & Smoke)
The Guardian (of she-cats XD) {[ TIS ALWAYS OPEN]} - Page 4 Empty06/04/17, 05:28 pm by Roo12

» In the Old Clans ~Private: Smoke & Searisha~
The Guardian (of she-cats XD) {[ TIS ALWAYS OPEN]} - Page 4 Empty29/03/17, 07:32 am by Searisha

» Character Creation Guideline and Forms
The Guardian (of she-cats XD) {[ TIS ALWAYS OPEN]} - Page 4 Empty09/02/17, 09:45 pm by hollyleaf6610

» ThunderClan Allegiances
The Guardian (of she-cats XD) {[ TIS ALWAYS OPEN]} - Page 4 Empty09/02/17, 09:29 pm by hollyleaf6610

» Snowfang of Windclan
The Guardian (of she-cats XD) {[ TIS ALWAYS OPEN]} - Page 4 Empty26/01/17, 03:37 am by Silver

» Hey I'm new (^._.^)_/
The Guardian (of she-cats XD) {[ TIS ALWAYS OPEN]} - Page 4 Empty22/01/17, 06:25 pm by Roo12

» Hi, I'm new!
The Guardian (of she-cats XD) {[ TIS ALWAYS OPEN]} - Page 4 Empty01/01/17, 05:59 pm by Searisha

» Starlingpaw of ShadowClan
The Guardian (of she-cats XD) {[ TIS ALWAYS OPEN]} - Page 4 Empty01/01/17, 09:20 am by Searisha

The Guardian (of she-cats XD) {[ TIS ALWAYS OPEN]}

4 posters

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

The Guardian (of she-cats XD) {[ TIS ALWAYS OPEN]} - Page 4 Empty Re: The Guardian (of she-cats XD) {[ TIS ALWAYS OPEN]}

Post by Stormheart 13/09/14, 04:55 pm

"Well, you are a very plesant cat to be around.." she mewed in a small tone, feeling hot under her fur.
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

The Guardian (of she-cats XD) {[ TIS ALWAYS OPEN]} - Page 4 Empty Re: The Guardian (of she-cats XD) {[ TIS ALWAYS OPEN]}

Post by Feralclaw 13/09/14, 07:44 pm

OOC: SO AWKARD IN SO MANY PLACES

Did i.... N-No of course not... Who am i denying, i did, should i tell her? he thought "I......." He muttered Starclan help me. "I......." He tried to speak the words but it came out as a weak mew, He mustered his courage before letting out a small mewl "I love you."
Feralclaw
Feralclaw

Location : I am the madness in the deepest regions of your mind unable to come to this mortal plain

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 14/09/14, 04:42 pm

Ooc: Haha!

She blushed a deep red, and said in a tiny and barely audible voice. "I..I love you too, Feralclaw.."
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw 14/09/14, 06:09 pm

OOC: sorry LAC x3, This is scorch in feral's eyes 'How could i have not noticed how beautiful she is until now?'

He walked over and nuzzled her "It seems we found mates after all..." He purred softly into her ear
Feralclaw
Feralclaw

Location : I am the madness in the deepest regions of your mind unable to come to this mortal plain

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 19/09/14, 01:59 pm

She purred back and licked his cheek softly. "Indeed we have.." she meowed softly.
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw 19/09/14, 06:22 pm

OOC: What no school for you today?

"Scorchwind, should we have kits?" He asked her his head tilted to one side
Feralclaw
Feralclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 20/09/14, 03:43 pm

"Later on." she replied with a smile. "Right now I just want to spend time together."

Ooc: There's a strike, but it starts Monday.. D,:
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw 20/09/14, 05:24 pm

"Fine by me." he meowed happily "I just wish i paid more attention to you sooner.
Feralclaw
Feralclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 21/09/14, 03:28 pm

"Ohh, definitely likewise!" she said with a grin.
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw 21/09/14, 03:30 pm

ooc: chatbox.

He gave her a swift lick behind the other ear "Strange, your the one who spoke to me."
Feralclaw
Feralclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 26/09/14, 06:39 pm

She blushed a bit.
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw 27/09/14, 12:11 am

"Hmmm, I think your in need of a good lick of affection." he said licking her cheek
Feralclaw
Feralclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 01/10/14, 09:04 pm

"You too!" she mewed and licked him back.
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw 01/10/14, 09:06 pm

"You know i dont need that, Because its coming right off of you practically." He meowed
Feralclaw
Feralclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 06/10/14, 06:55 pm

She blushed hard.
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw 06/10/14, 07:06 pm

"I affect you that much? Why didn't you tell me? I could have had you in my paws long ago."

Last edited by Viklan on 07/10/14, 07:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Feralclaw
Feralclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 07/10/14, 06:28 pm

Ooc: Examples of emotional responses that may trigger blushing include embarrassment, anger, or romantic stimulation. Ahem.
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw 07/10/14, 07:28 pm

Ooc: pffffbht, now i feel stupid, but believe me i would be embarrassed if someone said that to me.
Feralclaw
Feralclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 09/10/14, 04:37 pm

Ooc: Fair enough mistake, and me too.
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw 09/10/14, 05:39 pm

OOC: lets continue. DEPUTY TIMEZ!

"Feralclaw!" A new meow called

"Yes?" Feralclaw responded

"Hunting patrol." Phantomtail said walking from the shadows,

"Alright then, goodbye Scorchwind." he meowed to her, leaning in towards her ear he whispered "I love you."

Feralclaw
Feralclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 11/10/14, 02:48 pm

Ooc: Sweett!

"Goodbye!" she mewed, her eyes sparkling.
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw 11/10/14, 03:11 pm

"As for you." Phantomtail meowed to scorchwind, "Congratulations." his mew sounded full of envy
Feralclaw
Feralclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 13/10/14, 05:33 pm

She growled at him, feeling the envy in his voice.
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw 13/10/14, 06:02 pm

"You don't understand." he meowed padding away Feralclaw found quite the she-cat he thought
Feralclaw
Feralclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by -»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«- 14/10/14, 01:21 am

A light brown, messy-furred she-cat walked into the middle of camp, ears down and shoulder-blades high up, not seeming to look comfortable or fit in. 
She plopped herself down by a large pine tree, resting in the cool shade and drawing in the scent of pine. 

She rested her head on her paws, and gently closed her eyes.
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-

Location : it's unknown exactly where the elusive atom thrives. it is suggested somewhere with a large amount of fuego takis, deep inside of the homestuck fandom. send help. and root beer. thank

http://walkingamongrivers.boards.net (Inactive ATM.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next