The New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
News on LifeClan ~ SWP 2016
Button for LifeClan Announcement
Button for Plot
Button for Vote
Staff

Administrator

*Smoke*

Moderators

Roo12

Kitty

Retired Administrator and Owner

Mini~
Maps
_
Clans
Click to enlarge
The New Era

Twoleg
Click to enlarge
The New Era
Affiliates
Warrior Clan CatsThe New EraThe New EraThe New Era
Latest topics
» Old friends getting in touch!
Mud and Ice (Open!) - Page 2 Empty26/06/20, 10:07 pm by *Smoke*

» A Life Worth Living and Loving (Private)
Mud and Ice (Open!) - Page 2 Empty05/06/17, 11:03 am by Kit

» Mediterranean Madness (Private; Roo & Smoke)
Mud and Ice (Open!) - Page 2 Empty06/04/17, 05:28 pm by Roo12

» In the Old Clans ~Private: Smoke & Searisha~
Mud and Ice (Open!) - Page 2 Empty29/03/17, 07:32 am by Searisha

» Character Creation Guideline and Forms
Mud and Ice (Open!) - Page 2 Empty09/02/17, 09:45 pm by hollyleaf6610

» ThunderClan Allegiances
Mud and Ice (Open!) - Page 2 Empty09/02/17, 09:29 pm by hollyleaf6610

» Snowfang of Windclan
Mud and Ice (Open!) - Page 2 Empty26/01/17, 03:37 am by Silver

» Hey I'm new (^._.^)_/
Mud and Ice (Open!) - Page 2 Empty22/01/17, 06:25 pm by Roo12

» Hi, I'm new!
Mud and Ice (Open!) - Page 2 Empty01/01/17, 05:59 pm by Searisha

» Starlingpaw of ShadowClan
Mud and Ice (Open!) - Page 2 Empty01/01/17, 09:20 am by Searisha

Mud and Ice (Open!)

4 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Mud and Ice (Open!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Mud and Ice (Open!)

Post by Stormheart 25/01/15, 05:48 pm

Smelling the air, he caught a whiff of.. Fox! Hm, if I am to be leader oneday.. he thought.. I should be able to do this. "I've smelled something.." he said and began to pad forward recklessly.
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by -»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«- 25/01/15, 07:19 pm

"Hm." She watched him start to walk, and she caught the scent as well. "I just smell... ...wait... are you?!" She exclaimed, but then quieted down.
"We could be killed!"
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-

Location : it's unknown exactly where the elusive atom thrives. it is suggested somewhere with a large amount of fuego takis, deep inside of the homestuck fandom. send help. and root beer. thank

http://walkingamongrivers.boards.net (Inactive ATM.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 26/01/15, 05:51 pm

"You don't have to." He meowed and grinned boldly. "You can stay here.." He kept on walking, head high.
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by -»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«- 26/01/15, 07:47 pm

"Mousebrain." She muttered, shaking her head in exasperation. "I'm not a scared kit! If you die then I might as well die too so I can not let you live this down!" She chuckled a little at the word 'live'.
She walked with him, imitating his pose comedically, head and tail high and chest ridiculously puffed out.
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-

Location : it's unknown exactly where the elusive atom thrives. it is suggested somewhere with a large amount of fuego takis, deep inside of the homestuck fandom. send help. and root beer. thank

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 27/01/15, 03:26 pm

"Ha, then come along." he mewed boldly. "But stay close, you wwould not believe the stories I've heard about these foxes.." His eyes grew serious, then back to normal. "Just kidding. They're no match for me.." Then he noticed what she was doing. "Hey, are you mocking me?" he growled playfully.
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by -»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«- 27/01/15, 05:40 pm

"No, this is how I walk." She replied sarcastically, and her eyes shined with amusement. "What next? Let's fight a badger! Or, no, how about a twoleg? Nooo, let's fight a twoleg monster!" Icepaw meowed, purring at the end. "We're done for."
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 28/01/15, 03:21 pm

"Heh, I'm sure I- We, I mean, could take any of those! Especially those puny foxes." he glanced at her and purred in amusement.
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by -»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«- 28/01/15, 05:13 pm

"Oh, pah-lease. I could take all of those. You would try, but your puny tail would be clawed and I would be the one to heal it." Icepaw replied, a sassy tone in her voice. "If you think you can fight better than me, prove it!" The white she-cat meowed with a wide smile on her smug face, her face only inches from his in a challenging pose.
She knew she was goading him on, but she was quite amused by this whole situation and wondered what would happen if his ego got challenged a bit.
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 29/01/15, 03:39 pm

"If I try to fight you," he meowed, grinning smugly; "You'll be nothing more but a hurt heap on the ground, so that will not work. But if you want to see so bad, I could up my game.. Maybe.. A badger? Or too easy?" he grinned, completely serious.
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by -»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«- 29/01/15, 04:44 pm

"Humph. Yeah, right, you're just bluffing." Icepaw said, but she knew he wasn't.
Oh, StarClan, what have I done? She thought, stifling a laugh.
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 30/01/15, 03:37 pm

"You wish." he grinned, and meowed to her "A badger it is ten.. Let's find one!"
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by -»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«- 30/01/15, 05:00 pm

Oh, foxdung. This'll be a long day...
"Fine then, stop talking and see with your nose!" She replied, and stuck her nose high in the air.
Icepaw sniffed, and widened her eyes. She immediately resumed her posture, trying to not let him see that she found it. She had found a badger den! She remembered smelling it before, but didn't realize it was right here. What horrible timing!
She couldn't let him find the den, or they could get killed.
"I don't smell anything. Let's try over there!" She lied, pointing with her tail-tip to a cave the opposite direction of where she smelled the den.
Her lie was obvious, and she felt like she wanted to curl up and hide. This might be her last day.
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 31/01/15, 05:38 pm

"Hm, strange.." he meowed, a look of mock puzzlement on his face. "I smell multimple badgers.. A den, perhaps? YYou can smell them too, can't you?" he grinned.
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by -»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«- 02/02/15, 02:41 am

Icepaw groaned aloud, and recoiled back, her back hunched and tail flicking, ears back a bit. "Fine, I do." She muttered, and issued a low growl. "Are we going in there?"
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvertalon 03/02/15, 06:57 am

Ooc: Could I join in? I'm really bored..:3
Silvertalon
Silvertalon

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 03/02/15, 02:50 pm

"You don't have to." he meowed, and grinned. "You can wait outside, I'll go take care of them. Whatever you want, just decide soon, because my paws are itching for a fight!" he padded slowly towards the den.
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by -»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«- 03/02/15, 05:16 pm

"Why, you!" She hissed. "Of course I'm coming! You'll die by yourself!" Icepaw yowled at him, suddenly sort of angry. Her tail fur bristled as she ran past him, nearly knocking him over.
She barreled into the den, then came to an abrupt stop at the entrance. Icepaw scented the air, and sure enough, it was fresh. But she didn't see a badger anywhere.
"Come ON! Get in here! There's no badger, and you can see for yourself! Now we can go back in camp and tell the leader of your egoistic stupidity!" Icepaw taunted, grinning from the small stone cave.
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-

Back to top Go down

Post by -»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«- 03/02/15, 05:17 pm

OOC: And yes, you can join in, Talon! :3
Whenever you want.
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 04/02/15, 03:37 pm

Ooc: Aw so sorry, did not see that! Yes, join in!

"Nice try." he meowed, ignoring her taunting, and grinned broadly. "I would never get killed by myself. You'll see, there is a scent trail of badgers, and it leads away that way." he gestured with his tail. "We'll find them. You can return back to camp if you're not up to it.."
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by -»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«- 04/02/15, 06:47 pm

"I'm not lying! I wouldn't be yelling like a mousebrain from the den if I saw any! I would be running! Besides, Whiteheart is going to worry. You can go in yourself! I doubt you'll have the guts to go i--" Icepaw's voice was cut off, as she sniffed, confused. There was a weird smell.
Before she had a chance to investigate, a yowl of terror sounded from her as a gigantic brown beast came out from the shadows of the deep cave.

Her eyes widened and her pupils shrunk, and she backed away, fur bristling and poofing out to make her look twice her size. She arched her back and hissed defiantly, and got ready to spring away at the opening of the cave.

Before she got a chance to, the bear used its huge paw to throw her to the ground, making her slide across the stone. Stunned and terrified, she looked up at the creature in disbelief, and the monster bit into her back mercilessly.
"MUDPELT! " Icepaw screeched as the bear thrashed her around. The pain wracked her body, and she felt like she was going to die.

OOC: So, I made a bear happen because I discovered badgers are small and not huge and so I needed a replacement
Explanation for why the clan hadn't driven it out-- it just arrived on the territory, and the den HAD been used by a badger, but the bear drove them out and settled itself. Unknowingly, Icepaw wandered right into its grasp.
And cats can't fight bears so they're both dead unless they escape.
DRAMA, AM I RIGHT?! :D
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 05/02/15, 03:46 pm

Listening to her, he felt a little bit annoyed that she thought that he could not do that. He dug his claws into the ground and kneaded the earth roughly. "I have five times the guts to do that!" he meowed loudly and boldly, but then faster than he could comprehend what was happening, he witnessed a gigantic creatures harm Icepaw. "Get away from her!" he snarled and leaped onto its back, raking its head with its claws and biting it.

Ooc: Haha. Reckless much? ;3
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by -»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«- 06/02/15, 01:26 am

OOC: Lol, niiiice. Let's attack a bear. :3
Very brave though! Reminds me of Tigerstar leaping at the two foxes chasing Sasha in the mangas.

~

Icepaw had already shut her eyes tightly, but she opened them as she heard his fighting cry. They opened wide, and she gasped at the sight of him on top of the monster. "B-Brave fool..." She stammered loud enough for him to hear, almost out of breath from the unbelievably strong attacks.
She gathered all her strength, and rose shakingly to her paws. Seeing the great brown creature thrash about with a clanmate in danger on top renewed her fighting fury. She ignored the pain and fatigue--the adrenaline knocked it out of her.
Icepaw snarled and hissed, and grabbed onto one of the monsters left front leg. She held on with pure white claws, unstained from lack of use.
The white she-cat scrambled up its limb like it was a tree--the thing was too preoccupied with Mudpelt to notice the pure white pest crawling up its pelt. And, it was not smart enough to roll over and crush the cats, which would be the obvious option.

Icepaw looked straight at Mudpelt. "You have a pretty great chance to prove yourself now!" Icepaw chuckled, and then scrambled farther up, her fluffy tail brushing in Mudpelt's face due to her position.
She held on stubbornly despite the bears thrashing of its head, and raised a single paw, finding balance with her three legs. She glanced at the monsters eye, and didn't have time to consider what she was about to do.
She brought her claw down with all the force she had ever used, piercing the brown beast's eyeball and twisting it savagely.
Pain engulfed the thing, and its grunts turned into a tremendous roar so loud she thought it would reach all the way to the other clans!
Her fur bristled in fear and excitement of the battle, and her long tail swished rapidly in the air.
She continued her agonizing, simple attack, and ripped her claw from side to side. The pressure became too much, and she felt like her claw might come loose. She ripped it free, and held on close with her bloodied claw to the things fur. "I blinded one eye! What now? Blind the other one?" She yowled over the tremendous beasts roar.
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvertalon 06/02/15, 10:13 am

Amberpaw jumped at the sound of a loud roar.-Great Starclan, is that an lion?-She thought as her prey ran away. Amberpaw scented out something with a faint badger scent on it. There was another yowlthat rang in her ears. She started to pad toward the direction of the disturbing sounds, then her paws started to run like the wind. Amberpaw stopped her tracks and stood, staring, wide mouthed at an gigantic brown animal. -This is no badger!- She thought to herself as her fur rose up in terror when it let out another roar.Amberpaw felt sick when she saw Icepaw and Mudpelt fighting the creature alone. She started to tremble and backed away, -No! I need to help my clanmates! - Amberpaw urged herself to pounce onto the bears gigantic paw and bit it hard. She hung onto it and to her surprise the bear...stood up, like an twoleg! It swung her around with its large paw. She let go and fell to the ground. -What is this? An monster twoleg and an badger all together?- She thought to herself again as her body ached.
Silvertalon
Silvertalon

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 06/02/15, 11:00 am

Ah, fox dung! Mudpelt thought, as he slashed the body of the bear. Another cat; soon the whole clan will be wiped out by the bear! He noticed Icepaw fighting, and grinned. "Easy, huh?" Then he leaped off the bear and and ran in front of it. "Hey, you big stupid brute! Over here!" He had to distract the bear so it would not hurt any of the others.. He slashed its other eye, thankful for the help. JUst then, he leaped at its head, but it clawed him hard and he went flying.

Ooc: Haha, it was kinda like that! ^^
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by -»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«- 06/02/15, 01:51 pm

Icepaw gasped, then used her left claw to pierce the other eye fuller, and the bear was completely blind. Rearing up on its hind legs, Icepaw clung to it with her front claws desperately. What now? The bear's hide was extremely thick, she knew it would be hard to get a scratch on the thing.
Plus, she realized, it might be more dangerous blind. The thing waved its front paws around, and nearly fell over, but kept its sturdy balance soon after. The grunts and roars continued, and she climbed down instead of up. Seeing Mudpelt's failed distraction, she knew it had been just enough. She struck for its exposed belly, and tried to tear through the thick pelt. Of course, her short claws did little damage. Their best chance would be to drive it out.
An idea popped into her head. Maybe she could run off slowly so the bear could follow her via scent, and then lead it away from WindClan territory.
Icepaw realized that the other clans could be attacked if that happened. It seemed like their only choice was to kill it. But how? This thing was bigger than a badger, and she had no idea what it was or how to fight it now.
She looked in surprise at the apprentice, but then raced over to Mudpelt's side. She prodded him with her nose, trying to get him up as fast as possible before the bear could figure out where they were in its den. "Are you okay? Get up if you can!" Icepaw meowed, desperate for the help. Two apprentices versus a monstrous beast. Yeah, that would work.
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next