The New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
News on LifeClan ~ SWP 2016
Button for LifeClan Announcement
Button for Plot
Button for Vote
Staff

Administrator

*Smoke*

Moderators

Roo12

Kitty

Retired Administrator and Owner

Mini~
Maps
_
Clans
Click to enlarge
The New Era

Twoleg
Click to enlarge
The New Era
Affiliates
Warrior Clan CatsThe New EraThe New EraThe New Era
Latest topics
» Old friends getting in touch!
Mud and Ice (Open!) - Page 4 Empty26/06/20, 10:07 pm by *Smoke*

» A Life Worth Living and Loving (Private)
Mud and Ice (Open!) - Page 4 Empty05/06/17, 11:03 am by Kit

» Mediterranean Madness (Private; Roo & Smoke)
Mud and Ice (Open!) - Page 4 Empty06/04/17, 05:28 pm by Roo12

» In the Old Clans ~Private: Smoke & Searisha~
Mud and Ice (Open!) - Page 4 Empty29/03/17, 07:32 am by Searisha

» Character Creation Guideline and Forms
Mud and Ice (Open!) - Page 4 Empty09/02/17, 09:45 pm by hollyleaf6610

» ThunderClan Allegiances
Mud and Ice (Open!) - Page 4 Empty09/02/17, 09:29 pm by hollyleaf6610

» Snowfang of Windclan
Mud and Ice (Open!) - Page 4 Empty26/01/17, 03:37 am by Silver

» Hey I'm new (^._.^)_/
Mud and Ice (Open!) - Page 4 Empty22/01/17, 06:25 pm by Roo12

» Hi, I'm new!
Mud and Ice (Open!) - Page 4 Empty01/01/17, 05:59 pm by Searisha

» Starlingpaw of ShadowClan
Mud and Ice (Open!) - Page 4 Empty01/01/17, 09:20 am by Searisha

Mud and Ice (Open!)

4 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Mud and Ice (Open!) - Page 4 Empty Re: Mud and Ice (Open!)

Post by Stormheart 20/02/15, 12:57 am

Seeing the two apprentices and his clan, he felt a rush of pride and continued to fight, despite starting to feel very exhausted, and not to mention his wounds, which stung terribly..
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvertalon 20/02/15, 11:24 am

Amberpaw noticed he wouldn't be able to do this part. She crushed the death berries under her paw and smeared it on the prey, as if it was blood. The fierce creature eyed her and the prey. It's one eye scarred with blood and the other a dark black bead of hatred. Amberpaw quickly got to work, she took the prey in her mouth, carrying it by the spine, where the berries weren't smeared. She took it a few fox tail lengths from the animal. She hesitated then dropped it. Amberpaw turned around, she could feel the thundering paws of the creature.It grabbed her with it's claws. She yowled with terror as it clawed her flanks. Then it let go and she half ran half limped to a where Icepaw was. She heaved her self up to her and sat down. Blood gushed from one flank and the other barely lost lots of fur.She wasn't as hurt as bad as Icepaw to go unconscious, but still couldn't breath well from the pain. She glanced back to where the creature was. It started to sniff the prey, and then it took a giant bite in it, thrusting it into the air. Amberpaw shuddered at the thought of that being Icepaw or Mudpelt. Now the bear would suffer from the berries...at least she hoped so.

Ooc: I felt like I went to ahead XD
Silvertalon
Silvertalon

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 20/02/15, 01:15 pm

Ooc: It was blind in both eyes..

Mudpelt continued to fight the bear, angered at what the apprentice had done. Now I have to protect them both.. He thought as he slashed the bear. What good will deathberries do; he thought as he saw no sign of it being weakened. I think we will need another idea..
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by -»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«- 20/02/15, 03:59 pm

OOC: I don't know if this is allowed or if the books are canon history on this forum, but I'm just going on a limb here.

~

Icepaw faded in and out of consciousness, everything seeming a blur. On one of her more conscious moments, she found herself thinking about the actual situation, and she weakly lifted her head up with blinking eyes.
Her mind started to wander, to the stories the elders told.
SPOILERS FOR THE NEW PROPHECY:
She wanted to get up and fight like Mudpelt, but she needed to regain her strength for at least a few minutes.
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-

Location : it's unknown exactly where the elusive atom thrives. it is suggested somewhere with a large amount of fuego takis, deep inside of the homestuck fandom. send help. and root beer. thank

http://walkingamongrivers.boards.net (Inactive ATM.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 20/02/15, 04:53 pm

Ooc: Hehe, I'm sure its fine! ;3

Mudpelt continued to fight, slashing and biting furiously..
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by -»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«- 20/02/15, 11:01 pm

"Mudpelt? Amberpaw?" Icepaw whispered, and looked over to the latter who was sitting near her. Then, she looked back to the bear. "Stalactite.. Feathertail." She mumbled, dizzily shutting her eyes. After a few heartbeats, she opened them again. "Stalactite." She reiterated, louder to try and get Mudpelt to hear. "Even that thick pelt can't stop hard stone." She called out, although weakly, hoping Mudpelt would know what she meant.
Every breath seemed slow and heavy, each moment felt slow motion. She could hear her heartbeat pounding in her ears.
She stood up shakily, and walked over, nearer to Mudpelt. "It'll still be brute force, like you wanted." She chuckled hoarsely.
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-

Location : it's unknown exactly where the elusive atom thrives. it is suggested somewhere with a large amount of fuego takis, deep inside of the homestuck fandom. send help. and root beer. thank

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 21/02/15, 02:39 am

Despite all this, Mudpelt was impressed. "Wow, you're alright!" he yelled as he slashed the bear. "And how do you suggest we do that?"
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvertalon 22/02/15, 09:28 am

Amberpaw followed them, she had licked the blood from her flank, but it still hurt. "Feathertail and Stalactite?" Amberpaw sounded confused. What was Icepaw talking about? Had she had an vision from Starclan? Amberpaw managed to get a couple deep claw marks on the bears shoulder.
Silvertalon
Silvertalon

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 22/02/15, 01:18 pm

Mudpelt kept fighting, thinking that maybe Icepaw was a little bit delirious, but he kept on slashing and clawing.
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by -»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«- 22/02/15, 04:32 pm

"The stories!" She meowed, regaining determination and strength from her words, but her voice still quivering from her wounds. "Feathertail, a legendary cat, leaped onto a stalactite to defeat an awful beast named Sharptooth. These are stories passed down through generations of cats, from our ancestors themselves when they walked the earth rather than the stars.
Feathertail leaped onto a stalactite of a cave, and it worked when nothing else could defeat the beast. It killed Sharptooth, and all the cats were saved. Are there any caves high enough to get some momentum with it? We can knock loose stalactites from the top of the cave, and it'll work!" Icepaw explained, catching quick gasps of breath in between. She was starting to lose too much blood, and she couldn't get back to camp to heal if the beast lived. And it's not like they could leave only one cat to fight it. It was disastrous even with three.
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvertalon 23/02/15, 05:38 am

"That makes sense now, i agree with you." Amberpaw said as the bear swung his paw over her head, missing her by an inch. "Mudpelt?" She asked, not knowing if he agreed to the plan or not.
Silvertalon
Silvertalon

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 24/02/15, 01:26 am

"How can we believe this?" he meowed, drawing a little bit backwards from the bear, his claws still unsheathed. "If it's a legend, how do we know it will work? I say we keep on fighting!" As he said this, he lashed out at the bear. But the truth was- he was afraid of being topped by an apprentice, as well as not being able to prove himself.. He had to defeat this bear!
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvertalon 24/02/15, 05:49 am

"Mudpelt we have to! It could of been a vision from Starclan." Amberpaw looked at Icepaw, trying to catch a glance of her face, to see if she was dazed from maybe a vision from Starclan.
Silvertalon
Silvertalon

Back to top Go down

Post by -»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«- 24/02/15, 03:39 pm

"Maybe it was. It just came to me suddenly. I can't be sure, really. But it's more than just legend, Mudpelt! Where do you think we come from? Badgers? I'm pretty sure our elders aren't mouse-brained." She closed her eyes and took a deep breath to steady herself, then opened her brown eyes again, and whispered something quietly as to spare him embarrassment if he felt it. "I understand your pride, okay? But if you listen to it, you'll eventually tire, then Amberpaw and I will have to fight it, and then I'm pretty sure I could only survive one more strong blow. Then Amberpaw would be by herself. You know how this would end. We don't have time for this. I'll make it up to you with another feat of bravado, but right now, please help us. You're the one who's been patrolling this region the most, being a warrior and all. Don't you see? We need your help with this. You'll be a hero. It all rests on you." Icepaw explained quietly, hoping to give him some confidence. After all, it was true, he was the only one who could know the answer to her question.
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-

Back to top Go down

Post by -»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«- 24/02/15, 03:41 pm

OOC: I keep remembering Brother Bear and I feel horrible for this bear now
D':
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 24/02/15, 05:24 pm

Ooc: Haha, I saw that movie too! I remember!

Mudpelt curled his lip, somewhat agreeing with them, to an extent at least. "Very well;" he said, eyes narrowed. "Do what you want, whatever StarClan told you.." He ran up to the bear, and slashed it hard, then walked back, believing that she said all that about him being a hero was nothing but empty words, said to make him agree with her. This would be the day when an apprentice is far better than me; he thought. Some leader I would make..
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by -»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«- 24/02/15, 07:49 pm

Deep emotion flashed through her brown eyes like the ripple of water, and empathy was the clearest to show through.
"You'll be the one who knocks them down." She said quietly, and brushed against his side, her bloodied fur leaving a scarlet stain against his.
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvertalon 25/02/15, 06:33 am

Amberpaw was standing quietly, watching there conversation. Not knowing what to do she sat down and waited for instructions.
Silvertalon
Silvertalon

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 25/02/15, 07:58 am

He looked at her, and pondered for a moment, then shook his head. "No.. It would not be for real. You're the one who should do it. You had the idea.." He wanted to be a hero, but he did not want to take advantage of her idea..
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by -»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«- 25/02/15, 04:44 pm

She shook her head back at him. "Nonsense. I'm too weak to plummet to the bottom of a rock hard surface. Besides, you're probably the heaviest of us so you'd be more effective." She reasoned, giving a wary glance at the beast that sniffed around, trying to decipher all the strange smells and figure out where the next attack would come from.
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvertalon 26/02/15, 06:51 am

"Why don't we all just do it at the same time?" Amberpaw asked as the two discussed.
Silvertalon
Silvertalon

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 26/02/15, 12:54 pm

"You want to all do it? Not a good idea. Someone needs to distract the bear." he said, and shot a glance at the big creature. "That will be me. You two, you should be heavy enough together to do it.." He kneaded the ground with his claws.
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by -»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«- 26/02/15, 05:33 pm

"Okay. But see, you still have an important role to play." She waved her tail as she turned around to walk back to her resting place. "And those are not words to make you feel better." She added without turning her head, and walked over to the side of a boulder. She laid down, and gathered her strength for the next step.
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 27/02/15, 12:07 am

"Important to an extent.." he muttered softly, and ran straight at the bear, attacking it more recklessly than before. Blood roared in his ears, he felt more alive than he ever had. He slashed and cut, receiving blows back, but not retreating at all, but growing weaker with each blow..
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvertalon 27/02/15, 10:43 am

Amberpaw followed Icepaw, "Ok, so we just push it on the bear?" Amberpaw asked Icepaw as she looked at the object that would either kill the bear or drive it out with a bad wound.
Silvertalon
Silvertalon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next