The New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
News on LifeClan ~ SWP 2016
Button for LifeClan Announcement
Button for Plot
Button for Vote
Staff

Administrator

*Smoke*

Moderators

Roo12

Kitty

Retired Administrator and Owner

Mini~
Maps
_
Clans
Click to enlarge
The New Era

Twoleg
Click to enlarge
The New Era
Affiliates
Warrior Clan CatsThe New EraThe New EraThe New Era
Latest topics
» Old friends getting in touch!
Entering forbidden land (Open to all wolves of the Pack of Never Ending Winter) - Page 4 Empty26/06/20, 10:07 pm by *Smoke*

» A Life Worth Living and Loving (Private)
Entering forbidden land (Open to all wolves of the Pack of Never Ending Winter) - Page 4 Empty05/06/17, 11:03 am by Kit

» Mediterranean Madness (Private; Roo & Smoke)
Entering forbidden land (Open to all wolves of the Pack of Never Ending Winter) - Page 4 Empty06/04/17, 05:28 pm by Roo12

» In the Old Clans ~Private: Smoke & Searisha~
Entering forbidden land (Open to all wolves of the Pack of Never Ending Winter) - Page 4 Empty29/03/17, 07:32 am by Searisha

» Character Creation Guideline and Forms
Entering forbidden land (Open to all wolves of the Pack of Never Ending Winter) - Page 4 Empty09/02/17, 09:45 pm by hollyleaf6610

» ThunderClan Allegiances
Entering forbidden land (Open to all wolves of the Pack of Never Ending Winter) - Page 4 Empty09/02/17, 09:29 pm by hollyleaf6610

» Snowfang of Windclan
Entering forbidden land (Open to all wolves of the Pack of Never Ending Winter) - Page 4 Empty26/01/17, 03:37 am by Silver

» Hey I'm new (^._.^)_/
Entering forbidden land (Open to all wolves of the Pack of Never Ending Winter) - Page 4 Empty22/01/17, 06:25 pm by Roo12

» Hi, I'm new!
Entering forbidden land (Open to all wolves of the Pack of Never Ending Winter) - Page 4 Empty01/01/17, 05:59 pm by Searisha

» Starlingpaw of ShadowClan
Entering forbidden land (Open to all wolves of the Pack of Never Ending Winter) - Page 4 Empty01/01/17, 09:20 am by Searisha

Entering forbidden land (Open to all wolves of the Pack of Never Ending Winter)

4 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Entering forbidden land (Open to all wolves of the Pack of Never Ending Winter) - Page 4 Empty Re: Entering forbidden land (Open to all wolves of the Pack of Never Ending Winter)

Post by Kit 12/02/14, 03:57 pm

Ok
Azar reached his full hight, he seemed a lot taller. He revealed his large fangs, the only thing holding him back was the cue.

Red, finally snapped out of scaredness. She herself rose to her full high, her muscles were clearly visible now.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Entering forbidden land (Open to all wolves of the Pack of Never Ending Winter) - Page 4 Empty Re: Entering forbidden land (Open to all wolves of the Pack of Never Ending Winter)

Post by Roo12 19/02/14, 05:47 pm

Ooc: Where is Meggy? She hasn't posted on this for a while '~'
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 20/02/14, 08:08 pm

MEGGY!!!!!!
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 21/02/14, 12:30 pm

Ooc: MEGGY, COME BACK TO US!!!
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 21/02/14, 06:57 pm

Ooc: Lol, I'll get her xD
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Location : CONTACT ME THROUGH MY E-MAIL FOR IMMEDIATE RESPONSE :)

http://newerarp.forumotion.com/u31

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 21/02/14, 08:39 pm

Ok

MEGGY come back! You can blame it all on me!

Blah bla blah blah rest of song
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by megarin 22/02/14, 09:15 pm

OOC:
Ehehe.
Funny story, you see?
I forgot about this for a while.
THE END.
Sorry guys! ;~;

Liath stepped closer to Azar and positioned herself where she was facing the intruding she-wolf. She felt her heart racing with adrenaline and she was so ready to fight.
She looked the she-wolf in the eyes. Liath tried to make her eyes go cold, but she never had perfected her menacing glare. She was indeed more peaceful than most of her packmates, and so much more serene. But she had a tough side and hated being underestimated.
"You make first move," she whispered almost silently. It came out almost as a challenge, but this she-wolf looked smart and Liath hoped she recognized her tone as hospitality and even submission; that Liath respected her opponents.
megarin
megarin

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 23/02/14, 04:47 am

Ooc: Never mind Meg, it happens xD!

Tarlio glanced over at Red's opponent, another she-wolf. She was a good match for his friend, and that's what worried him. It was only a few days ago when Red fell through the ice into the bitterly cold lake water. That, along with a long, harsh night to follow, would impair any wolf's health, and Tarlio felt that Red was no exception. He was just worried for her. 
But the fight had to happen. He knew there was no getting out of it now. Tarlio waited for signal to start. He didn't have to wait for long...

Marcios smiled fiendishly, before throwing back his head in a vicious howl, "Let the fight begin!"
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 23/02/14, 01:20 pm

Azar appeared to try to tackle Tarlio, but he pulled back quickly. Hopefully this would trip up the loner. Quickly, he dashed around the wolf and tried to tackle him.

Red launched herself at the female wolf, hit teeth attempting to sink into her leg.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 23/02/14, 01:31 pm

Tarlio's paws stumbled as his opponent tripped him, but the loner was ready for Azar's next move. He whipped round to face the pack wolf, launching towards him also, aiming to bite down hard onto his shoulder.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 23/02/14, 02:13 pm

Azar cringe as teeth sank into his shoulder. His body fishtail, letting his hind legs have a change to hit Tarlio umm the face. Azars teeth tried to grasp onto Tarlios neck.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 23/02/14, 02:34 pm

Tarlio's grip on Azar's shoulder loosened significantly as his face pulled away from the blow given to him by the pack wolf's hind paw, leaving a smear of mud and dirt on his forehead.
The Loner's grip gave way completely as sharp teeth buried into his neck and he yelped out in pain. Quickly, Tarlio flicked his jaws to the side and tried to get a hold of Azar's fur around the ribs, while at the same time attempting to wrap one of his front legs around the pack wolf's neck.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by megarin 23/02/14, 02:47 pm

Liath winced as the trespasser she-wolf caught her front leg in her teeth. Liath quickly shook her leg out of the rouge's grip and turned at a better angle to fight.
She sprung forward and prepared herself to land on the rouge's back. If she could get on top of the other wolf she would have an advantage, as long as the other wolf wasn't strong enough to push her off or get to her soft underbelly.
megarin
megarin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 23/02/14, 03:38 pm

Azar managed to yank away from his jaws, his own jaws yanked harshly out of Tarlios fur. He swooped his head under the wolf and bit his stomach harshly. Azar pulled out from under and attempted to pin the rouge.

Red took the impact fully and collapsed to the ground. She attempted to bight her eyes.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by megarin 23/02/14, 04:00 pm

Liath dodged the she-wolf's biting and jumped off of her. She shook herself off, taking a second to think.
She then lunged forward with her teeth. She aimed for the trespasser's throat, but only used the force that would injure and not kill.
megarin
megarin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 23/02/14, 04:17 pm

She whimpered as teeth grasped her throat. Her front claws tried to sink into the pack-wolfs neck.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by megarin 23/02/14, 04:22 pm

Liath jumped back as she felt something warm and wet trickle down her neck; her own blood.
So the rouge had gotten a claw on her after all.
megarin
megarin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 23/02/14, 10:04 pm

Red glared at the she-wolf, rage burned through her, the rouge had already been bleeding. She flung herself at her neck ago, her teeth ready to sink in.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by megarin 24/02/14, 09:17 pm

Liath stumbled backward when the rouge launched herself at her. She wasn't prepared so thought quick.
She let the wolf land on her and made her body go limp and fall with the force. It jeered her bones and she yelped as she got crushed.
But the rouge would have expected Liath to stand her ground, not randomly collapse. Without giving the other she-wolf time to think Liath quickly whipped herself upright and in a quick second tried to trade her position with the other wolf so that the other wolf would be under Liath's own paws.
megarin
megarin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 25/02/14, 03:34 pm

Red gasped as she was crushed her shelf. Red growled and attempted to claw Laith's eyes. She tried to squirm out.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 26/02/14, 02:54 pm

Tarlio felt himself hit the ground with a deal of force, before trying to squirm free of the great paws that now pressed on his chest, pinning him. 
Desperate to free himself, the Loner took a shot at kicking his opponents legs out from under him, giving Tarlio a chance to pin Azar himself, or at least get a better shot at injuring him.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 26/02/14, 09:10 pm

Azar collapsed on top of Tarlio, his teeth attempted to sink into his neck again.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 03/03/14, 03:21 pm

Ooc: So sorry I haven't been on for AGES. I was appointed backstage hand for the school play this year, so I've had to go into school during weekends AND my holidays to learn how to do lighting, props, sets, directing, all that stuff, so when I'm not working, I'm catching up with homework or sleeping, so I haven't had much spare time:(

As the pack wolf's heavy body landed full weight on top of Tarlio, the loner felt the air be sucked out of his chest. Once he regained himself, bit ferociously back at Azar, aiming to sink his fine, sharp teeth into the gold wolf's cheek. 
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 05/03/14, 05:07 pm

Azar flinched as pain shot through him, with angry eyes he snapped his head around and attempted to bight harshly on Tarlio's spine.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by megarin 05/03/14, 05:14 pm

Liath dodged claws that were flying at her eyes. She began to walk backwards and round her opponent.
"You'll have to try harder than that if you want to win," she almost whispered. "But don't worry," she began eve quieter, "Between us two, I won't kill you even if I get the chance."
megarin
megarin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next