The New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
News on LifeClan ~ SWP 2016
Button for LifeClan Announcement
Button for Plot
Button for Vote
Staff

Administrator

*Smoke*

Moderators

Roo12

Kitty

Retired Administrator and Owner

Mini~
Maps
_
Clans
Click to enlarge
The New Era

Twoleg
Click to enlarge
The New Era
Affiliates
Warrior Clan CatsThe New EraThe New EraThe New Era
Latest topics
» Old friends getting in touch!
Entering forbidden land (Open to all wolves of the Pack of Never Ending Winter) - Page 2 Empty26/06/20, 10:07 pm by *Smoke*

» A Life Worth Living and Loving (Private)
Entering forbidden land (Open to all wolves of the Pack of Never Ending Winter) - Page 2 Empty05/06/17, 11:03 am by Kit

» Mediterranean Madness (Private; Roo & Smoke)
Entering forbidden land (Open to all wolves of the Pack of Never Ending Winter) - Page 2 Empty06/04/17, 05:28 pm by Roo12

» In the Old Clans ~Private: Smoke & Searisha~
Entering forbidden land (Open to all wolves of the Pack of Never Ending Winter) - Page 2 Empty29/03/17, 07:32 am by Searisha

» Character Creation Guideline and Forms
Entering forbidden land (Open to all wolves of the Pack of Never Ending Winter) - Page 2 Empty09/02/17, 09:45 pm by hollyleaf6610

» ThunderClan Allegiances
Entering forbidden land (Open to all wolves of the Pack of Never Ending Winter) - Page 2 Empty09/02/17, 09:29 pm by hollyleaf6610

» Snowfang of Windclan
Entering forbidden land (Open to all wolves of the Pack of Never Ending Winter) - Page 2 Empty26/01/17, 03:37 am by Silver

» Hey I'm new (^._.^)_/
Entering forbidden land (Open to all wolves of the Pack of Never Ending Winter) - Page 2 Empty22/01/17, 06:25 pm by Roo12

» Hi, I'm new!
Entering forbidden land (Open to all wolves of the Pack of Never Ending Winter) - Page 2 Empty01/01/17, 05:59 pm by Searisha

» Starlingpaw of ShadowClan
Entering forbidden land (Open to all wolves of the Pack of Never Ending Winter) - Page 2 Empty01/01/17, 09:20 am by Searisha

Entering forbidden land (Open to all wolves of the Pack of Never Ending Winter)

4 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Entering forbidden land (Open to all wolves of the Pack of Never Ending Winter) - Page 2 Empty Re: Entering forbidden land (Open to all wolves of the Pack of Never Ending Winter)

Post by megarin 23/01/14, 05:25 pm

Brisgean looked down at the two strangers. She then returned her gaze back to Marcios.
"I think it would not be honorable for us to send to scraps away who obviously couldn't survive without us," she began, "But I also believe that they should prove themselves. Prove that they deserve to be here and that they aren't some kind of spies. What do you think, Alpha Marcios?"
It was one of the rare times Brisgean actually gave Marcios his full and proper name, "Alpha Marcios". But she didn't want these trespassers to think that he was a weakling to let an elder speak to him this way. In truth the only reason she didn't call him "Alpha" usually was because she was one of the few friends he had and she had known him his whole life. Well that was the main reason she didn't call him "Alpha".
Sometimes it was just because she got upset at him.
megarin
megarin

Back to top Go down

Entering forbidden land (Open to all wolves of the Pack of Never Ending Winter) - Page 2 Empty Re: Entering forbidden land (Open to all wolves of the Pack of Never Ending Winter)

Post by Kit 23/01/14, 08:14 pm

Red pressed closely against Tarlio, her eyes wild with fear. She was thankful for Tarlio's braveness. " Th-That s-s-sounds reasonable." Red barely managed to say.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 26/01/14, 03:05 pm

Tarlio nodded slightly and drew himself up to his full height, "Very well. What do you suggest?"

Marcios eyed the male angrily. The cocky little brute should know his place, and that is not above the leader of a powerful pack. Then, Marcios was struck by an idea. "Hmm," he began, "You two will come back with us and prove that you could be useful. You will accomplish this by battling with one of my wolves. This trail will take place tonight. Come, we will return to the den. Bring the trespassers with us."
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 26/01/14, 06:52 pm

Oran looked at the wolves with pity in his eyes, though it did not reach his heart. His pack was not known to be kind, especially to others. Though, it was mostly their fault since they had come to talk with them, searching for them even.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Location : CONTACT ME THROUGH MY E-MAIL FOR IMMEDIATE RESPONSE :)

http://newerarp.forumotion.com/u31

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 26/01/14, 08:00 pm

" Ok." Red nodded. Her voice was stronger now, she wasn't even scared anymore.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 27/01/14, 01:11 pm

"Good," Marcios spat at the loners over his shoulder, before loping ahead towards the den.

Tarlio, two wolves either side of he and Red, followed the leader towards their prison.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 27/01/14, 07:52 pm

Ooc: OHHH what if Red fell for Marcios? Or do you already have a plot set up?

Red had her head low, her tail swayed with her movements. How much damage did this pack this pack think she could do to it? Her eyes stared ahead, they looked deadly and determined, it was almost scary.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 31/01/14, 01:40 pm

Ooc: Sorry Red, Marcios has a mate:( Besides, Red could do better. She could fall for another wolf in the pack, though. Check 'em out and see if one takes your fancy and we'll see if anyone wants to adopt him:3

Soon home came into view, and Marcios led the wolves into the clearing among the trees. He climbed down the rocky slopes and landed in the center, before turning around to address his party.

Tarlio looked around in wonder. The camp was surrounded by trees, and in the middle there was a huge rock in the shape of a sort of semicircle that wrapped it's way round one side of the clearing.
To the left, a small river bubbled over some rocks and ran its way through the other side of the camp, one or two wolves standing by it lifting their heads up as Tarlio and the others walked past, mouths dripping with water.
Suddenly, the booming voice of the black-pelted leader, "Rak, Brisgean, take these two to the spare den under the tree."
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 31/01/14, 04:13 pm

Rak dipped his head and stepped to the side of Tarlio. He paused for a moment before saying
"Follow Me." rather rudely. He began heading towards the tree, his body was ahead of Tarlio, but just by a little bit.

Ooc: Okie Dokie Artichokie
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by megarin 01/02/14, 12:59 pm

Brisgean walked right behind the she-wolf trespasser.
"Me and Rak will be your guards. We don't allow guests to stay in the caves or tunnels that our pack members sleep in," the wolf grumbled, "And don't try anything. I may be old. But Rak is very strong. And I have trained as a fighter for over forty seasons."
megarin
megarin

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 01/02/14, 02:40 pm

Tarlio didn't say anything. He just followed the two pack wolves and walked beside Red. He was afraid, though did well in hiding it. He was thinking about the fight to come. What chance did he have against these wolves if he couldn't even beat that dog, Oburoka in the Pack of True Ice. And he had no idea if Red could fight at all, so now the loner was worried for the both of them.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 01/02/14, 10:11 pm

Red shot Brisgean a deep icy glare before looking ahead.

Rak stopped, " Here it is." He growled. Rak paused before adding " there's mossy there already."
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 02/02/14, 06:06 am

Tarlio entered to den, squeezing past jagged roots that stuck out like talons, locking him inside. The den itself was cold and damp and hard, with little moss in there at all. It was an uncomfortable situation, but it was a prison after all. And besides, the loner had dealt with worse.

Marcios heaved himself right up to the top of the curved rock and stood on a bit that jutted out from the side. Letting out a howl, he called for a pack meeting. Once most of his pack had arrived, with the exception of Rakaborix and Brisgean who had been charged with guarding the trespassers, the black-pelted leader began.
"Wolves of the Pack of Never Ending Winter! On our patrol this morning, we picked up two loners trespassing on our territory, and as you know, this is against pack law!"
This was met by an uproar of angry howls and growls from the pack, before it died down and Marcios was able to continue.
"When asked what they were doing, they argued that they wanted to join us. Usually I would have killed these sinners on the spot. But, the boy looked strong and courageous, and the girls looked smart and cunning, and she proved to be a good hunter, as she took a deer as an act of defiance! But either way, these two could be useful.
"But now it's time to test their strength and cunning. They will fight one wolf each. If they win, we will let them into the pack. If they lose... We will kill them."

Ooc: Okay everyone, I was wondering if anyone of you would like to adopt another wolf from this pack. Specifically Azar or Laith. They'd tie in nicely with this story, but I already rp Marcios and Lily. Anyone interested? https://thenewera.aforumfree.com/t605-the-wolves-of-the-pack-of-never-ending-winter-please-adopt?highlight=wolves
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 02/02/14, 06:32 am

Ooc: save azar

Red shivered " it's to cold!" She moaned. Her bones would ache painfully in the morning.
Ram sat down, the large wolf scanned the area.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by megarin 03/02/14, 12:49 pm

Laith had been perched on her boulder, listening carefully and taking in every word of her leader.
She leaped down gracefully and landed in front of most of her pack.
"I volunteer," she barked, "I'll fight one of them. I'm strong and witty, a worthy opponent. I'll volunteer on behalf of my pack. I know I won't get hurt, even if I somehow lose. I don't want to sacrifice someone else in our pack who might actually get hurt."
megarin
megarin

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 05/02/14, 12:22 pm

Marcios glared down at the she-wolf that had spoken with satisfaction. Laith was young, but she was one of the pack's finest. She'd do nicely.
 "Very well, Laith," her barked back, "You may fight. Who else is willing to fight beside her?"
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 07/02/14, 05:48 pm

IOC: I'll go ahead and rp him if you if you don't mind.

Azar looked up " I am!" He called out loud. He easily slid past his packmates. " I am willing to fight along side Laith against these trespassers." He said again.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 07/02/14, 05:57 pm

Marcios smiled. He had been waiting for Azar, one of his greatest soldiers, to volunteer. "Very well," The black pelted leader boomed once more, "Azar and Laith shall prove the strangers strength. The fight will take place at sundown. That is all!"
As the crowd began to disperse in a wave of excited chatter, Marcios leapt down from the high rock and approached Azar and Laith. 
"Well done for volunteering you two. Try and win this. I see no use in these two loners, so I want as little amount of fuss over them as possible. Just beat them in the fight, they'll be sentenced to death and it'll all be dealt with. Understand?"
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 07/02/14, 06:06 pm

" Understood. I can not guarantee I will win the fight, the male seems strong, but I have confidence I will win. Since you see nothing in them they might be easy to beat." He barked, his eyes looked down to the pretty female next to him. " Plus, I have a strong packmate to fight by my side." He said giving her a wink.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 07/02/14, 06:18 pm

"Indeed," Marcios agreed, rolling his eyes at Azar's obvious gesture. "Just be ready in time."

Ooc: We should wait for Meggy
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 07/02/14, 06:27 pm

Ooc: yea

Azar nodded " I am never late to a fight."

Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by megarin 07/02/14, 08:20 pm

Liath felt her cheeks get warm under her fur what Azar had spoken about her.
She nodded to Marcios and turned back towards Azar.
"I bet you'll beat that mutt," she said, "I'll take care of the she-wolf. She seemed sly and looked skinny. She'll be a good match for me to fight. Who knows? Maybe she'll even end up actually being worthy of fighting me. It's not worth the fight if I only have to make one move to win. It's not fair. And not fun, either."
megarin
megarin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 07/02/14, 08:34 pm

" I know this may sound wierd, but I think they are stronger then they look. Though I do not like trespassers, they will lose, especially against two of the packs best fighters." He said with a friendly nudge.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by megarin 08/02/14, 09:49 am

"Hey, you're the stronger one," she nudged him back, "I'm just a lot more smart than you are."
She smiled smugly.
"We should go eat a little and rest some."
megarin
megarin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 08/02/14, 10:02 am

Azar rolled his eyes before racing for the fresh kill pile. He eagerly pulled out a large deer to share with Laith. " Do you want to share? I picked this out so we could." He barked.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next